<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

But what gave it's name of "momentum"?

from the Latin momentum - movement, moving power

It's kind of like we are swimming in a sea. When you wave your hand, you feel kind of a cool air, right?

Indeed - the wind chill effect

When you give your hand a quick motion, does the air that follow your hand continue on? So far it does for me.

Not sure exactly what yuo mean - but basically whenever anything moves through a fluid such as air ther is a "boundary layer" that more or less sticks to the object.

The thickness of it and how rapidly the velocity difference between the object and the rest of hte fluid diddipates is a matter of many variables, and the science of this boundary layer is quite complex.

It does affect everyday objects especially in aviation and the marine industries as it has a considerable effect on lift and drag.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

why should anyone have that proof? how many peole do you think ship chembusters??

Why are you not capable of doing the actual research rquired to obtain it?

Airlines are supporting your claim.

What airlines, what claim?

You now have to prove, why you should be allowed, on a plane.

Why?

No person from this point in history,
will ever be allowed the privilege of travel,
until they can prove what ever we want,
at any given time.

Why did this sufddenly happen?

Thank You Gaul
you always fall for it,
the point,
I am trying to point out,
about modern travel.

You had a point??

Well beggar me - how about that!!

Wonder what it was??

edit on 31-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
how to get rid of a chemtrail ...

#1 ... observe chemtrail

#2 ... start thread on ATS in Geo-enginenering and chemtrails area

#3 ... argue with trolls for 2 days

#4 ... chemtrail will now be gone

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Not my intention.

Get the information out, and people will either talk about it or experiment with it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Remember this?

Same principle but only low power and uses a solid state instead of a liquid state.

Plus, why spray chemicals in the air when you can modify the weather to your needs? (not my intention since it's too much work and I have other stuff that needs to be done).

and for it being a weapon, it's been done before, the down side is the person that did it remained anonymous. (wish I knew the person so I can spread the name around). Upside, the person had a impenetrable fortress.

The same effects can be found in the "Zone of Silence."

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

There is a big difference.

A chembuster relies on a solid state material for dumping it's charge.

While a cloudbuster relies on a liquid state material such as water to dump it's charge.

And they both rely on their portablity, a chembuster is smaller than a cloudbuster

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
too bad those airplanes can't spray out some of these ...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

There is a big difference.

A chembuster relies on a solid state material for dumping it's charge.

While a cloudbuster relies on a liquid state material such as water to dump it's charge.

And they both rely on their portablity, a chembuster is smaller than a cloudbuster

According to research I have done they seem to be completely identical - see www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
how to get rid of a chemtrail ...

#1 ... observe chemtrail

#2 ... start thread on ATS in Geo-enginenering and chemtrails area

#3 ... argue with trolls for 2 days

#4 ... chemtrail will now be gone

I've got a sure fire methd that takes 2 days less and involves not trying to dupe people:

1/ see a trail in the sky, realise it is a contrail.

2/ chemtrail is now gone.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
I've got a sure fire methd that takes 2 days less and involves not trying to dupe people:

1/ see a trail in the sky, realise it is a contrail.

2/ chemtrail is now gone.

Your way is 100% reliable, cheap and works the instant it is used!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

There is a difference between them. One of them can kill you if your not too careful.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

There is a difference between them. One of them can kill you if your not too careful.

So what is the difference?

Perhaps we can discuss the exact differnce in the thread I started here - www.abovetopsecret.com... - I had a look at the instructions for building each from the 'net, and they are virtualy identical.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Ok. If you don't know the difference then I'll tell you.

A cloud buster is large and rotionary, meaning it can be mounted on a turret. Hard to transport or move from one place to another, and always requires a water-source to dump it's charge, else it's useless.

If your careless and touch those rods, you will only have 3 months to live if you don't go through a massive cleanse.

The process goes like this.

Week 1: you lose feelings in the area you touched with. (going to focus on a hand for here forward)

Week 2: Your hand is completely numb.

Week 3: Half your arm is numb, your hand begins to develop tumors.

Month 1: You've lost all feeling in your arm, your half of your hand has become a tumor.

Month 2: Half your body has lost it's feeling, tumors have developed in the half of your body.

Month 3: Your entire body is numb and unable to move with it being one massive tumor and most your organs are unable to function. You die.

Does that put it into perspective of the difference between a chembuster and a cloudbuster? I made a chembuster, touched the pipes and the said effects are not present due to it's low power.

I have had this device for more than 8 months, and it has done me justice.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If your careless and touch those rods, you will only have 3 months to live if you don't go through a massive cleanse.

Week 1: you lose feelings in the area you touched with. (going to focus on a hand for here forward)
Month 1: You've lost all feeling in your arm, your half of your hand has become a tumor.
Month 2: Half your body has lost it's feeling, tumors have developed in the half of your body.
Month 3: Your entire body is numb and unable to move with it being one massive tumor and most your organs are unable to function. You die.

Does that put it into perspective of the difference between a chembuster and a cloudbuster? I made a chembuster, touched the pipes and the said effects are not present due to it's low power.

You then wake up and realise it was just a dream, as the device does nothing/is perfectly safe.

Care to show 1 case where someone was injured just touching one?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Ok. If you don't know the difference then I'll tell you.

A cloud buster is large and rotionary, meaning it can be mounted on a turret. Hard to transport or move from one place to another, and always requires a water-source to dump it's charge, else it's useless.

not according to instruction descriptions given on the 'net.

I have had this device for more than 8 months, and it has done me justice.

and what have you dont to ensure the public is aware of the dangers of this machinery? Have you advised the authorities?? Are you operating such machinery in an urban area, for example, where children might touch it?

Is it any good at killing insects?

Actually the chembuster site I linked to has exactly the same safety concerns as the clouodbuster site:

]WARNING: If you touch the pipes when they’re drawing in strong unbalanced or dead orgone and don’t put your hand on the base after that, you may experience headaches, even into the next day, as a friend of ours did recently
- thats' from how to build a chembuster and is word for word the same as the caution from cloudbuster construction details
edit on 31-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

reply to post by hellobruce

How about this one?

Negative Biophysical Effects on Cloudbuster Operators

There are other reasons to insist upon good training and therapy for cloudbuster operators. The biophysical effects of the cloudbuster upon the operator's own organism can potentially be mildly sickening (headaches, nausea, sinus problems, etc.) or even life-threatening. This real danger has often been dismissed by various armored persons who were incapable of feeling the movement of the life energy within their own body, and who could not feel or see it move in the atmosphere. As a result, many people have been made sick. However, accidents can also occur even when the cloudbuster operator is skilled, and precautions are taken. For the reasons given here, cloudbuster operators must learn about the mechanisms governing atmospheric charge, and also techniques for dissipating an overcharge within their own organism, and for protecting themselves. For example:

1) Several of Reich's assistants were immobilized and greatly sickened by the field effects surrounding his laboratory during the oranur experiment. Later on, similar reactions occurred in the surroundings of operating cloudbusters, particularly during desert and drought operations.

2) A man using a cloudbuster in a California desert touched the pipes with his bare hands. He was paralyzed on one side of his body, and never completely recovered.

3) A cloudbuster operator developed a walnut-sized tumor one day after handling a cloudbuster during a drought. The tumor was eventually eliminated through orgonomic first-aid, involving therapy, use of the accumulator, dor-buster, and detoxification techniques.

4) A medical doctor in Germany used a medical dor-buster on his patients for many years. The apparatus resembles a minature cloudbuster, and functions similarly. He developed a paralysis in the arm he used to work the apparatus, which later spread to his shoulder and the side of his face, after which he died.

5) A man who used a manually operated cloudbuster for many years in droughty situations became quite ill, in spite of many precautions. He eventually developed scleroderma and cancer, which killed him.

6) A man with a history of high blood pressure and a stroke had another debilitating stroke a few days after working as an informal helper on a cloudbuster operation, where his exposure was limited to no more than 15 minutes per day over three days. All the usual precautions had been taken.

7) Other cloudbuster operators have been made very ill from standing too close to the instrument. The biological effects of overcharge, and of what Reich called dor-sickness, have included high fever, muscle cramps, nausea, and diarrhea. Severe skin rashes, hives, and "flu" symptoms have also been observed. Reich noted, the effects of the toxic field around the cloudbuster tends to hit a person at their weakest spot, causing old health problems to flare-up.

I can go at this all day, lay fact after fact on the table, but I know it won't even change your theorical view on things.

Try it. It's worth it.

Anything that is alive, such as an incest, they like to hang around it.

If your still not convinced about this kind of tech then ok, just one question; why are you here?
edit on 1-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

reply to post by hellobruce

How about this one?

Negative Biophysical Effects on Cloudbuster Operators

There are other reasons to insist upon good training and therapy for cloudbuster operators. The biophysical effects of the cloudbuster upon the operator's own organism can potentially be mildly sickening (headaches, nausea, sinus problems, etc.) or even life-threatening. This real danger has often been dismissed by various armored persons who were incapable of feeling the movement of the life energy within their own body, and who could not feel or see it move in the atmosphere. As a result, many people have been made sick. However, accidents can also occur even when the cloudbuster operator is skilled, and precautions are taken. For the reasons given here, cloudbuster operators must learn about the mechanisms governing atmospheric charge, and also techniques for dissipating an overcharge within their own organism, and for protecting themselves. For example:

1) Several of Reich's assistants were immobilized and greatly sickened by the field effects surrounding his laboratory during the oranur experiment. Later on, similar reactions occurred in the surroundings of operating cloudbusters, particularly during desert and drought operations.

2) A man using a cloudbuster in a California desert touched the pipes with his bare hands. He was paralyzed on one side of his body, and never completely recovered.

3) A cloudbuster operator developed a walnut-sized tumor one day after handling a cloudbuster during a drought. The tumor was eventually eliminated through orgonomic first-aid, involving therapy, use of the accumulator, dor-buster, and detoxification techniques.

4) A medical doctor in Germany used a medical dor-buster on his patients for many years. The apparatus resembles a minature cloudbuster, and functions similarly. He developed a paralysis in the arm he used to work the apparatus, which later spread to his shoulder and the side of his face, after which he died.

5) A man who used a manually operated cloudbuster for many years in droughty situations became quite ill, in spite of many precautions. He eventually developed scleroderma and cancer, which killed him.

6) A man with a history of high blood pressure and a stroke had another debilitating stroke a few days after working as an informal helper on a cloudbuster operation, where his exposure was limited to no more than 15 minutes per day over three days. All the usual precautions had been taken.

7) Other cloudbuster operators have been made very ill from standing too close to the instrument. The biological effects of overcharge, and of what Reich called dor-sickness, have included high fever, muscle cramps, nausea, and diarrhea. Severe skin rashes, hives, and "flu" symptoms have also been observed. Reich noted, the effects of the toxic field around the cloudbuster tends to hit a person at their weakest spot, causing old health problems to flare-up.

I can go at this all day, lay fact after fact on the table, but I know it won't even change your theorical view on things.

Try it. It's worth it.

Anything that is alive, such as an incest, they like to hang around it.

If your still not convinced about this kind of tech then ok, just one question; why are you here?
edit on 1-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

I see you making assertions, I see no facts. Show me sources for those incidents.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Answer the question first, then the sources will come.

Why are you here?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join