How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I have plans for building orgone devices but have problems with understanding how metal filings, and crystals are supposed to help us, instead of harm, this would be superconductor. Why wouldn't it amplify the chemtrails unless your adding a frequency, such as a reverse sine wave that would counter whatever they're doing, even radiation, and then amplifying that.

I'm not convinced that this isn't a device that can harm us. We've almost built this several times and that has always held me back.

Do the crystals emit a field of energy that shields the area?

By the way, starred and flagged.
edit on 31-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

It doesnt matter how many don't understand frequency. Frequency is very important. Crystals put out a field. And metal amplifies, along with its own field.

Military bases and elite buildings shield from pollutants and radiation with a revese hz shielding, the can even semi phase themselves, become interdimensional.

From the philadelphia project on, alot has been done.

Tom Hutchinson purified Gulf waters with a very noisy array of equipment, and it was tested by independent labs, and it was pure.

You can use ham radios, rebars for satellites, and tesla coils to knock out radiation, to neuralize radiation.

A reverse sine wave or HZ neutralizes the particular sine wave or HZ you are aiming at.

You can reverse diseases in the body as well.

This is all a part of Scalar Waves.

We're sponge bob, living in the ocean, an ocean of waves.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

This stuff work, it's low-powered, so you don't have to worry about any abnormal body activity with the high-powerd on.

Okay, so if the cloud buster really works, and can make clouds, which are made of water vapor disappear AND it makes chemtrails disappear AND it does make chemtrails disappear, does it not then follow logically that chemtrails are made of water vapor?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I once knew a woman who was into all of this cloud conspiracy stuff.

We built the "cloud busters" from the info you provided from that very link.

I'm going to tell you right now. And please understand I'm not trying to be a phallus.

These things do not, will not, and cannot "bust" anything besides your time and energy.

This former woman friend of mine conned A LOT of people out of their money selling these cloud buster things.

I later find out she was even lying about her real name and origins.

Goes to show: Con artists will attract con artists.

What bugs me the most about this woman is that she instilled a genuine fear into many people for no good reason besides profit.

From a fellow human being to another: Stay away...stay far away from these things.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

nobody is selling anything here, and certainly not the OP
that is why, despite the enormous efforts of some here,

it still stands

i provided a link to free plans so you can build one yourself, but that seems to be too much effort for some
and then there are "folks" who thrive on DOR, [such as the Sowers of Tares, of which chemtrail pilots are a subset] so such devices would be akin to kryptonite or holy water, in their case.

such people would do anything to get this thread deleted, of course, and are failing

also copper tubing can be replaced with zinc plated iron tubing
for those that cant afford copper tubing.
edit on 31-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: L
L

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Since the first staff warning has gone rather unheeded...

The name calling, and assorted other nonsense that has been going on in this thread will stop.

Warnings/post bans will follow if it continues.

Zealotry is misplaced. Especially when expressed in the fashion it's been.

Whether convinced of the validity, or whether convinced that it's all moonshine. You will discuss it with civility.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Took them straight, no tricks up my sleeve, plus I took them this morning, not only that, I have no intention of ever doing anything is photoshop.

Are you trolling and saying I'm a fraud?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

A crystal is basically natures capacitor, it's just locked.

Now, by pointing on point into the sky with it in a chembuster would produce results, whether by making clouds or taking them away.

The Phili experiment was a WW2 experiment to make a ship invisible. But they got more than they deserved, it' disappeared then reappeared in another port. Just have two UV generators and your good to go.

And yes, we are in a sea of waves, in a basic sense.

But the cloudbuster is something that is both helpful and dangerous.

How?

With one of these at your disposal, you can send the entire face of modern warfare back to the stone age. Guns won't fire, engines won't start, and anything that requires fire, won't work. And if that isn't enough, you can freeze people with a little more added power.
edit on 31-10-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Aerosol, a fine mist of chemicals.

I lost where the list of chemicals it has in it, but I do know that it's not good for us.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Thanks, mod, for giving the warning to all to keep this in line or else.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Very true. If they are so desperate to get rid, debunk, or disregard this kind of subject, then doesn't it say that there is something fishy in their tactics?

And your right, DOR (Deadly Orgone Radiation/Deadly life force) the negative of the life or what runs us. Too much of that and you'll more likely be killing yourself.
edit on 31-10-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This is a series of early morning pictures that I took as a result of the chembuster. It's like everyday I see a big blue hole in the sky.

What exactly are these pictures supposed to show?

All I see is a morning not unlike many mornings I can see on any given day when the weather is nice.

These still do not answer the question as to how a device that is placed on the ground can cause an effect on something that is at least 30,000 ft in the air?

Nice pics by the way..

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

With one of these at your disposal, you can send the entire face of modern warfare back to the stone age. Guns won't fire, engines won't start, and anything that requires fire, won't work. And if that isn't enough, you can freeze people with a little more added power.

You really do not believe that do you?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

why do you people keep insisting on confusing the matter with continual use of the term cloud buster when it's a chembuster?

Why do yuo keep insisting on calling a cloud buster a chembbuster?

What's the difference?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwontrun
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

copper isn't shipped on planes and if it was it wouldn't fit vertically.

ther's no particular reason it can't be AFAIK - however being heavy it is expensive to send by air so no-one bothers.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Sheet metal plates are never stored vertically ( at least not by anyone who knows what they are doing ) as that can cause warping and bending. Leveling sheet metal is an art and takes a great deal of work - one of the reasons it is an expensive commodity.

~Heff ( once upon a time cut to length line operator in a sheet metal processing facility )

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join