learn more

How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

copper isn't shipped on planes and if it was it wouldn't fit vertically.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwontrun

Shucks and I was going to get my ears pierced and wear my copper wind chime earnings,
what would I do with out all you people that declare what I can and can not do?
edit on 31-10-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwontrun

At what point did they stop using copper pipes in the restrooms on planes?
I am sure it is all now stainless steel pipes after seeing the fear of vertical copper pipes expressed by airline passengers and the airlines.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Well IDK, it sounded like you were calling me retarded.

edit on 31-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I have another day to make comments involving a copper mine in my area, NEPA.
I decided after seeing this thread to use all the debunkers comments,
in my NEPA copper mine comments.
So either the debunkers are right and we need no more copper mines as humans and do not understand its use.
Or the Government going to ignore the quotes I got here and care not how humans use it.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
In my world they put acid in the ground that dissolves copper and then they pump it out and sell it to people,
and people make chemtrail busters or buy phones or what ever.
Not a one cares about what is does to the water table in my area.
At some point I am just poisoned.
So where can I move to and escape as a human polluting my environment?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Actually I believe they use pex tubing, and I was talking about full length contractor size. But since you have attacked my character I join the naysayers! "Pixey dust and unicorns" I say. Pics or it didn't happen. And last I heard the chemtrail planes were job specific
this does not look like a commercial aircraft to send freight on
It actually looks like a plane to collect data and those are pitot tubes. Oh ya there pointing forwards, so probably NOT for spraying.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

In my world they put acid in the ground that dissolves copper and then they pump it out and sell it to people,

What are you talking about? What world do you live in? I actually used to work at Kennecott Copper mine and NEVER did I see or myself use acid to remove copper from the ground. Sulfuric acid is a byproduct of the smelting process, which is shipped off to be processed into the stuff they make unicorn repellent, I think! I
edit on 10/31/2012 by iwontrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Anyway
I just sound like a rambling idiot (because I would never let you drink the water here, no one deserves that)
at some point everyone realizes we all are
doing harm to someone one else.
With our forms of travel, entertainment and needs.
I don't feel any better, somehow my pollution tomorrow
will offend someone.
I can't defend it,
I will just try to keep it at a minimum.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Agreed

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by iwontrun

I was not trying to attack your character.
Sorry if you took it that way.
Gaul , debunkers as I call you, I hear what you say.
chemtrailers as they call you, I hear what you say.
I relate to both sides.
good night

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Few things to think about...

1.Why would chemtrails be visible?

2. If the trail was chemicals then it would be heavier than air and you would see a downward trend to them (like a water fall effect) and not a puffy line.

3. If the trails start out small and grow then it is moisture in the air...there is no chemicals that would "grow" or expand. Water vapor would be the only thing since the air is full of it and so it can expand as we see it does.

4. Why would anyone drop chemicals at 30,000 feet plus...the dilution and lack of control would make that the worst way to drop chemicals.

5. How do these plane drop it? What kind of tanks would they fill? Where are the massive factories to make it? Where is the transportation infrastructure to get it ALL over the country? Why are none of the 10,000 of people involved talking at all?

6. How can the airlines be involved since it seems EVERY plane would be doing it?

7. If not the airlines are involved where are the 1000s of aircraft located ALL over the country?

8. I have 28 years of flying in the military and I have 1000s of hours on many different military transports and none have anything at all, so ruling out airlines and the military there isn't much else flying....

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
There is an easy way to be rid of all chemtrails worldwide. It's called research and critical thinking. Very soon they no longer exist.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Here's what we're going to do about it. Members who want to discuss the topic, pro or con, will do so politely.

Skepticism is fine, but insults are not. Further trolling or off-topic commentary of any kind is not recommended for anyone who would like to continue posting on ATS.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

It works, but it's sad to say that I'm the only one around here (known on my account) that actually does this stuff.

I guess now the question I have is how does this work with something at over 32,000 ft?

I ask this because this is the altitude that most or all planes are flying when leaving those white trails. It just doesn't seem physically possible with such a small device.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I was about to ask the same question, but can I add to it the question of how you have measured, or observed, the success or otherwise of he device?

I will declare that find it unbelievable, and said as much on a recent thread, but I am open to information from someone that's actually used one.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

This is for all.

This is a series of early morning pictures that I took as a result of the chembuster. It's like everyday I see a big blue hole in the sky.

If this isn't what your looking for then what are looking for?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
YOU are all wrong to get rid of them you need this it will improve any gizmo you attach to it!!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

So what 2 mins in photoshop could do that, edit your LG GW300 pictures!!

edit on 31-10-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join