page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You work at the airlines,
simple question of,
Can we ship a chemtrail buster on your plane.
You admit your lack of understanding of device,
declare we need to prove,
it is safe to ship.
As soon as you understand device,
get back to us and if your price is reasonable,
we will use your service.

edit on 30-10-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

What about this video?

So far it put things into perspective.

But you don't have to call it "Orgone Energy" it goes by a lot of names such as Chi, Od, qi, prana, etheric energy, fohat, odic force, mana, and homeopathic resonance.

One I really like is Life Force, because everyone has it.
edit on 30-10-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I once asked an uncle of mine, who used to be in the Air Force and continues piloting private planes in his retirement, about chemtrails and how feasible it is to put a tank of chemicals onto a jet. He said that it wouldn't be feasible at all, that any unnecessary weight on a jet would throw its aerodynamics off kilter.

I have the tendency to believe that, though chemical spraying exists, this massive "chemtrail conspiracy" theory makes no sense at all and falls apart when you start introducing real physics and weather sciences into it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
All I asked for was,
simple proof of an assembled Chemtrail Buster,
shipped vertical,
in a crate marked,
this side up,
on a plane?
Are they trying to derail my question or what?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ManjushriPrajna

Not unless your taught the wrong stuff. I was taught the wrong stuff and believed it on the spot, only for me to wake up with a hot temper and a massive amount of silent anger towards those who control the education.

If "Real" (in your term) physics was applied, yes, they would fall, but in reality they only fall very slow or don't fall at all.

Plus why? Why do this?

I have a couple answers for that.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

Sorry for the rude ignorance that we have given you.

But it's night time at my place, and doing a simple project/sky comparison picture wouldn't do you justice on evidence that it works right now, since I saw it important that the device is to be working than showing.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes
All I asked for was,
shipped vertical,
in a crate marked,
this side up,
on a plane?

why should anyone have that proof? how many peole do you think ship chembusters??

Why are you not capable of doing the actual research rquired to obtain it?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

What about this video?

So far it put things into perspective.

what about it?

The basic facts of Wilhelm Reich's life are not secret

But you don't have to call it "Orgone Energy" it goes by a lot of names such as Chi, Od, qi, prana, etheric energy, fohat, odic force, mana, and homeopathic resonance.

One I really like is Life Force, because everyone has it.

Call it what you like - so what?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
All I know is my government has spend millions of dollars placing copper roofs on their buildings.
I will accept any debunkers claim willing to sign, an affidavit,
that states, copper used as a defense of elements in the sky,
is a waste of money.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

But what gave it's name of "momentum"?

It's kind of like we are swimming in a sea. When you wave your hand, you feel kind of a cool air, right?

When you give your hand a quick motion, does the air that follow your hand continue on? So far it does for me.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

As least someone has to know what else it's called.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

simple question of,

I do not work for an airline anymoer - I haven't since 1994.

However I still work in the genral field of civil aviation - I have a person working with me who has recently done a IATA Dangerous Goods course - as far as we can tell tehre si nothing in a *buster that is a dangerous good.

On the contrary - I think I have an excellent understanding of the device.

it is safe to ship.

Only a few people have to prove that something is safe to ship.

The vast majority of people will be asked if they have or are shipping anything dangerous - perhaps shown a poster or some pictures on a computer screen - if they say "No - none of that" then they are asked nothing more.

If there is uncertainty then you will be asked "What is it? If they do nto understand what it is then you will probably be asked what it is made of and what does it do.

If you say it is made of copper tubing, some crystals and stuff, and it focuses the mysterious stuff known as Orgone then I am unsuer what will happen since I would guess most counter staff will not have a clue what Orgone is.

If you suggest that Orgone is dangerous then I think they will probably take you at your word and refuse shipment.

done.

My price is US$10 million. Let me know where it needs to be picked up from and I'll let you know my paypal acct by U2U

Why not use American, or United, or Delta, or Fedex?

As I say - why don't you get off your chuff and actually try it at a real freight forwarder as an experiment, since you want a real answer??
edit on 30-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

Do you really think that they would allow them to be shipped on aircraft? Especially vertically! It would be far too dangerous. What if it activated itself and disrupted the chemicals in the fuel tanks? The security surrounding the chemtrail program is far too tight to allow a chembuster machine to be air freighted.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Poe's law

I called it first!!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

All I asked for was,
shipped vertical,
in a crate marked,
this side up,
on a plane?

why should anyone have that proof? how many peole do you think ship chembusters??

Why are you not capable of doing the actual research rquired to obtain it?

Airlines are supporting your claim.
You now have to prove, why you should be allowed, on a plane.

No person from this point in history,
will ever be allowed the privilege of travel,
until they can prove what ever we want,
at any given time.

Thank You Gaul
you always fall for it,
the point,
I am trying to point out,
about modern travel.

edit on 30-10-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

simple question of,

I do not work for an airline anymoer - I haven't since 1994.

However I still work in the genral field of civil aviation - I have a person working with me who has recently done a IATA Dangerous Goods course - as far as we can tell tehre si nothing in a *buster that is a dangerous good.

On the contrary - I think I have an excellent understanding of the device.

it is safe to ship.

Only a few people have to prove that something is safe to ship.

The vast majority of people will be asked if they have or are shipping anything dangerous - perhaps shown a poster or some pictures on a computer screen - if they say "No - none of that" then they are asked nothing more.

If there is uncertainty then you will be asked "What is it? If they do nto understand what it is then you will probably be asked what it is made of and what does it do.

If you say it is made of copper tubing, some crystals and stuff, and it focuses the mysterious stuff known as Orgone then I am unsuer what will happen since I would guess most counter staff will not have a clue what Orgone is.

If you suggest that Orgone is dangerous then I think they will probably take you at your word and refuse shipment.

done.

My price is US$10 million. Let me know where it needs to be picked up from and I'll let you know my paypal acct by U2U

Why not use American, or United, or Delta, or Fedex?

As I say - why don't you get off your chuff and actually try it at a real freight forwarder as an experiment, since you want a real answer??
edit on 30-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

So your response is,
all theory, no experience,
I am fine with an honest answer.

I have never built one, or tried to ship one.

When I seen the ridicule of a man that built one,
I had to ask questions.
Can he take it with him on his travels?
Can he ship them to his friends, or sell them.
And if he can not do either, then why?
You answered my questions.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

reply to post by MeesterB

Try it then.

If you say that I'm a snake oil salesmen, then try it. The instructions are laid bare for all to see, and so far all people like you do is talk about the problem, not the solution.

I'm not going to try it because I don't believe i'm being chemtrailed to death, and because I know this whole "life force energy" thing is bunk. Organ energy doesn't exist. Videos of contrails don't constitute as proof. If you have a way of measuring it and quantifying it then I'll consider it, but until then it's a bunch of made up principals.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
In the 1970's I was involved in a government scam, crackpots at the time, people removed them from their cars.
We would attach these devices on pipes of our cars, a catalytic converter.
This was a great idea to turn emissions into a CO2 product that plants need.
Good for the environment, us and plants, a Win Win solution.
Now 35 years later they claim we created to much CO2 and we are destroying the planet.
So how much money did we spend to add catalytic converters and pay in taxes only to be told,
now we are destroying the planet and need to pay more in taxes?
This is why I do not ridicule or support what can be added to pipes to change the environment.
We all ridiculed the government when they did it, but all are still paying the price.
Well anyway I can remember when one mans catalytic converter was a pipe dream.

en.wikipedia.org...

A catalytic converter (colloquially, "cat" or "catcon") is a vehicle emissions control device which converts toxic byproducts of combustion in the exhaust of an internal combustion engine to less toxic substances by way of catalysed chemical reactions. The specific reactions vary with the type of catalyst installed. Most present-day vehicles that run on gasoline are fitted with a "three way" converter, so named because it converts the three main pollutants in automobile exhaust: an oxidizing reaction converts carbon monoxide (CO) and unburned hydrocarbons (HC) to CO2 and water vapour, and a reduction reaction converts oxides of nitrogen (NOx) to produce CO2, nitrogen (N2), and water (H2O).[1]

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB

reply to post by MeesterB

Try it then.

If you say that I'm a snake oil salesmen, then try it. The instructions are laid bare for all to see, and so far all people like you do is talk about the problem, not the solution.

I'm not going to try it because I don't believe i'm being chemtrailed to death, and because I know this whole "life force energy" thing is bunk. Organ energy doesn't exist. Videos of contrails don't constitute as proof. If you have a way of measuring it and quantifying it then I'll consider it, but until then it's a bunch of made up principals.

That's not what Dale Gribble would say. You're not Dale Gribble!

.....Who are you?!!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Just like sewer systems,
we all have a desire to turn human waste/pollution
into a product that we don't see, or have to deal with.
So we try to turn it into something we can handle in sight/smell/etc.
We have not reach that point yet, because different things offend people
differently.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join