It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Then why did you act like it was an offence?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I didn't. Why did you think I did?

2nd

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Because it sounded like it. Me saying chemtrails exist and you going on the offense that they don't.

However, I'm just one of thousands that decided to do something about it.

The common people will say, "Oh look, a chemtrail!" or "Look, a contrail." Now what? Mainstream says you can't do anything about it, and the alternative says you can.

Mainstream disarms, Alternate empowers.

So which side are you on?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Mainstream disarms, Alternate empowers.

So which side are you on?

I am on the side of rational evidence - and not making sweeping statements that cannot be supported by rational evidence and which serve only to poison the well.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Might want to retract your view about chemtrails. So far one woman had the guts to even say it.

But this possess a problem, now you know it, now what? Protesting doesn't work %100 of the time.

So like me of the thousands that look around decided to get to work and clean up the place.

Aviation background or not, rational or not, there is something wrong with this world.
edit on 5-12-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Or what about this guy.

Airline Mechanic Blows the Whistle on Chemtrail Operation

By Kerry Cassidy, Project Camelot, Nov. 15, 2011

Decided to remain anonymous for the sake of his life. Any doubters here, how's life?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Or what about this guy.

Airline Mechanic Blows the Whistle on Chemtrail Operation

By Kerry Cassidy, Project Camelot, Nov. 15, 2011

Decided to remain anonymous for the sake of his life. Any doubters here, how's life?

I'm an aircraft mechanic - his story sounds like nonsense to me.

Also it is not new - Cassify may have only spotted it 2011, but it dates back to at least 2000 - eg here it is on Rense from that year

So sorry - it is old news, not credible, and never substantiated.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Might want to retract your view about chemtrails. So far one woman had the guts to even say it.

So what?

1 minor backwoods politician from Sweden who doesn't actually have any evidence at all and is just parroting a conspiracy theory doesn't make it true!!

But this possess a problem, now you know it, now what?

I knew about this a few months ago when it was first posted on here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aviation background or not, rational or not, there is something wrong with this world.

There is lots wrong with this word - silly conspiracy theories like chemtrails causing unneeded worry is just one of those things.
edit on 6-12-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Life's great BUT I think you should read Aloysius the Gaul's signature and mine, then you might actually LEARN something!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

and in what way have you helped than saying that "Your all are fools and I'm Mr. Genius."?

Never heard of Project Cloverleaf?

And sometimes, the old news is the best news. Why do you think I'm here today? To bash you into the ground then only to have you bash me hard into the ground? No, I'm here because I chose to be and stand my ground on what I've tried.

What make you better than me?
edit on 6-12-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

and in what way have you helped than saying that "Your all are fools and I'm Mr. Genius."?

I do not believe I have ever said that.

I beleive I have helped by linking ot factual inforamtion about contrails, and by pointing out factual errors in teh chemtrail myth.

Never heard of Project Cloverleaf?

Lots. For a few years now. what about it?

While I am flattered that you think I am "better" than you I think perhaps "better informed" might be more appropriate - I do not really hold with the idea that any human is "better" than any other.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I don't think it's about someone being better than the other, but are you very familiar with other threads concerning everything you have posted as evidence.

You see there are 14 pages of threads on this very subject so there isn't much so called evidence that hasn't been discussed before.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

speak for yourself.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

actions speak louder than words.

Factual evidence done by government sponsored experiments is what you've found.

I cannot fight one who put their head into the sand and wishes that everything would be fine and dandy.

Flattery was not my aim, the aim was to see if you are better than me. May sound like a delusion to you but it's not.

Sad to say your a worshiper of Self.

You say your a mechanic in aviation, sad that you've provided no evidence that you really are.

Cloverleaf's aim is chemtrails.

To get rid of chemtrail, build a chembuster.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That wasn't the aim, the aim was to say what have we done to make life better than it was before, not hinder it's progress in any shape or form.

Out of the thousands that watch this site, I'm 1 of 4 that has done something instead of talking about the problem. Found the problem, found the solution, and enacted the solution.

The results are %100.

Here's the thing about evidence on chemtrails that I've posted. Guys like you ask, I post, then you say it's false.

So I challenge all to build one and experience it for yourselves.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That wasn't the aim, the aim was to say what have we done to make life better than it was before, not hinder it's progress in any shape or form.

Out of the thousands that watch this site, I'm 1 of 4 that has done something instead of talking about the problem. Found the problem, found the solution, and enacted the solution.

The results are %100.

So is waiting around - I guarantee any cloud will dissipaet if you wait around long enough.

Here's the thing about evidence on chemtrails that I've posted. Guys like you ask, I post, then you say it's false.

not me - I ask you how you know it is a chemtrail.

So I challenge all to build one and experience it for yourselves.

no - I am not going to. not only have you not provided any evidence that this works any better than waiting around, ther is also no known reason why it SHOULD work.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

actions speak louder than words.

Factual evidence done by government sponsored experiments is what you've found.

Doesn't stop it being factual.

You say your a mechanic in aviation, sad that you've provided no evidence that you really are.

lol - fortunately me beign a mechanic (or not) is not a conspiracy

Cloverleaf's aim is chemtrails.

sad that you've provided no evidence that it really exists

To get rid of chemtrail, build a chembuster.

I get rid of them by looking and seeing contrails - that way the chemtrails are gone instantly, and I do not have to build anything nor spend any money. nor do I have to worry about what chemtrails might be "doing to me".

I like my solution better - it is faster than yours, cheaper, is backed by facts and saves on worry as well as time and money!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Then I'll ask again. What makes you better than me?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Then I'll ask again. What makes you better than me?

No idea - if you think I am better than you then you shuold tell me!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

ok, now this is a debate.

No one here is on unequal grounds. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, may it be right or may it be wrong, it's still an opinion.

Thank you for saying that

No idea - if you think I am better than you then you shuold tell me!

Because your not me, I'm not you, we can't be in each others shoes because we never seen each other in person.

So as a review, equal grounds for everyone but there is a cap, we need to keep it real and civil.

But here is one fact that we all can't deny: We are all idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join