It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Cloud buster effect. Wilhelm Reich found such thing then was put in jail because of it, for just helping people.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

There are so many people on this site that whine and complain about some terrible injustice being done to them by (X) where X = Illuminati, government, reptilian overlords, ect. Most of them never get away from their keyboard long enough to do much more than grab another hot pocket and energy drink, For someone to go a step beyond and actually produce something or spend time doing something that they believe will help their cause is commendable. No matter what we think about the productivity of their actions. Today it's a fear of clouds. (not to pick on the OP, I just don't believe in chemtrails)

But he might have some other thoughts and ideas in the future that translate into him doing something great and productive for all of us. The OP is in a very small category of folks who will actually do instead of just talk.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

There are so many people on this site that whine and complain about some terrible injustice being done to them by (X) where X = Illuminati, government, reptilian overlords, ect. Most of them never get away from their keyboard long enough to do much more than grab another hot pocket and energy drink, For someone to go a step beyond and actually produce something or spend time doing something that they believe will help their cause is commendable. No matter what we think about the productivity of their actions. Today it's a fear of clouds. (not to pick on the OP, I just don't believe in chemtrails)

But he might have some other thoughts and ideas in the future that translate into him doing something great and productive for all of us. The OP is in a very small category of folks who will actually do instead of just talk.

No its not commendable this is a modern day supustition that feeds of ignorant.

There is a big amazing world out there unplug, travel, throw yourself into it, get some perspective,

Hells bells do yourself a favour and stop WASTING YOUR LIFE WITH THIS BS

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You missed my point. I don't believe in chemtrails. I don't believe that you can make clouds disappear with copper tubing and rocks. I understand weather and cloud formation, and I understand why contrails form and can last.

I just like when people do more than talk.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

If people can build these things themselves and truly believe they are helping humanity, then I think it's better than just making a thread on ATS with a picture of a contrail whining about "them" spraying you. This guy stepped up and did SOMETHING. We don't have to agree with it's usefulness, but I think the OP deserves recognition for being a walker and not just a talker.

Thanks for stepping up regardless of what I believe about chemtrails.

Same can be said for handing out tinfoil hats on a street corner.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3chainz
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I did read it. There is absolutely no proof provided on the site that the cloudbuster works.

I know your type. You think you have some secret knowledge and refer to everyone else as "Sheeple".
edit on 30-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

it's Chembuster not cloudbuster
obvious proof you didn't do your homework is obvious.

and i know your type, and am through feeding you.
your thread concerning attempts by republicans to deny rape victims state aid
shows you're not an elementary student, unless someone did your homework for you...

Knowledge is Power.
If you turn your back on knowledge, you doom yourself to slavery at the hands of those who know better.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Built it myself, and thanks.

So, now does this device work?

And this device is supposed to get rid of those pesky white trails that jets leave behind them, or better known as contrails?

I agree with Network on commending you, because it's refreshing to see a chemtrail believer actually do something instead of just talking about it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by 3chainz

Cloud buster effect. Wilhelm Reich found such thing then was put in jail because of it, for just helping people.

He was put in jail as an "enemy alien" at he start of US entry into WW2, but as a case of mistaken identity for William Reich who owned a bookstore- the FBI eventually acknowledged this and apologised.

In 1956 he was served an injunction againt claiming his "orgone" treatment was medicine and prevent interstate transport of them and publishing material promotional literature about it.

He refused to present any defense agaisnt het injunction, and when it was broken by an associate he was jailed because of the breach.

Despite all this "orgone" can now be studied as much as you like......by al means use sciecne to show how greatit is.

As for making chemtrails go away - apparently vinegar works well -

But rathethan spraying chemicals and uncontrolled psychic universal energy around withiotu a care for what it might be doing to the ether, I have found a foolproof way of busting chemtrails that requires adding nothing at all to the atmpspeher.

THINK them away!

Yep - the power of positive thinking put onto these noxious trails WILL cause them to dissipate - absolutely guaranteed.

Of course it can take a while - some of those trails are made up of mindboggling organic materials and they resist....but if you concentrate positive thoughts on them long enough I guarantee they will go away!

so make yourself comfortable somwhere where you can see them..and go for it.
edit on 30-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

your thread concerning attempts by republicans to deny rape victims state aid
shows you're not an elementary student, unless someone did your homework for you...

I have to ask.. What does that have to do with getting rid of chemtrails?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Reply to post by FreedomCommander

Even if this worked your not making "chemtrails" vanish from existence, your just making the trail invisible.. So how does this help anything?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

I did read it. There is absolutely no proof provided on the site that the cloudbuster works.

I know your type. You think you have some secret knowledge and refer to everyone else as "Sheeple".

cough.....Oh really??

sniger (sic)....smirk.......guffaw.....

edit on 30-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: Apparently snig-gers aren't allowed!!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yep - the power of positive thinking put onto these noxious trails WILL cause them to dissipate - absolutely guaranteed

This man thinks the same thing...

This never gets old...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I've seen this talked about before on ATS, since I'm sure that something is going on over our heads that we aren't being told about, I may try to build one of these myself, and see if it works.

Thanks for bringing this up again.

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

obvious disinfo is obvious
not yougaul

your videos especially regarding using aluminum

nice, you don't give any credibility to orgone or orgonite

yet out of all the possible sources and YT channels
you pick the one[s] guaranteed to do harm? as the use of aluminum generates DOR negative orgone energy
and vinegar will worsen any candida yeast infections [candidiasis] the sprayer may have [and if you've taken antibiotics, then you are infected with candidiasis
reptilian much?
or do you get off on doing things that can make people sick or even kill?

no such thing as coincidence.

U-FOED

watch your 6

vinegar CAN be used
for marinating chicken

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

cough.....Oh really??

edit on 30-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: Apparently snig-gers aren't allowed!!

why have you posted a phony link?
and from wikipaedia? lol i wonder if one can find out where those that arbitrarily monitor and censor such subjects on wiki are doing it from NZ perhaps?

that is not the op's link

here is the OP's link
and fully quoted as well

I'm not the first to ever try this. And more likely not the first one to ever post this.

My area is being plagued by said chemtrail more than usual. I'm using a chembuster to battle them.

Design of a chembuster (Derived from the cloud buster)

This stuff work, it's low-powered, so you don't have to worry about any abnormal body activity with the high-powerd on.

What to battle them? Build one of these. Estimated time? about 4 hours

and here are mine
Debunking Chemtrail Debunkers The Government's Quisling Shills

Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies! The Do-It-Yourself Kit for Sky Repair

sylphs and chemtrails index: [the former are very important when you want or need it to rain]http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/sylphandchemtrailindex.shtml

the ignorant use of cloudbusters [and orgone accumulators[in before aloysius shows you how to make your home into a highly radioactive wasteland] can be very dangerous, to the environment and user, especially if they are improperly grounded

if this is fake, as you claim, why are you trying to harm people who disagree, using stealth and lies ?

or do you feel threatened by orgone energy?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

cough.....Oh really??

why have you posted a phony link?

Why do you call the link phony when it clearly exists, and is to exactly the same thing??

that is not the op's link

didn't say it was

here is the OP's link
and fully quoted as well

I'm not the first to ever try this. And more likely not the first one to ever post this.

My area is being plagued by said chemtrail more than usual. I'm using a chembuster to battle them.

Design of a chembuster (Derived from the cloud buster)

This stuff work, it's low-powered, so you don't have to worry about any abnormal body activity with the high-powerd on.

What to battle them? Build one of these. Estimated time? about 4 hours

and it is the same as a cloudbuster - except becasue the site says so -

Unlike the original Cloudbuster, the CB changes the deadly orgone energy to good orgone energy and does NOT become saturated or dangerous to the operator.

No explaination offered so it must be true...right!!

and here are mine
Debunking Chemtrail Debunkers The Government's Quisling Shills

I love this page - writen in 2002 it complains about how debunkers are unkind and mean people, and starts with:

Here we have a very sincere fellow who took the time to write a lengthy and detailed essay on the obvious lies and obfuscations of Chemtrails scoffers, that group of disinformation artists dedicated to deceit and rank falsehoods in the hopes of creating doubt and uncertainty among gullible Americans when the Big Lie about 'Contrails' is repeated often enough, something their unseen promoters learned from Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbles.

nice way to show your moral superiroity - I invoke Godwins Law!!

Of ourse it was alsowritten in 2002 and much of what it caomplainst about has been fuly addressed - especially at contrail Science - which I know yuo have a few words to say about, but apaprently none of those words can ever show anythign factually incorrect there.

nonetheless I am sure you will have somethign to say to try to undermine the site - you always do......

Goodbye Chemtrails, Hello Blue Skies! The Do-It-Yourself Kit for Sky Repair

Yeah - that "negative orgine energy" that differentiates "cloudbusters" from "chembusters" - still not really explained what the design changes are that make it "safer" or how those changes work, let alone any testign to show the effect exists!!

sylphs and chemtrails index: [the former are very important when you want or need it to rain]http://www.educate-yourself.org/cn/sylphandchemtrailindex.shtml

Oooooerrr....sylphs - cloud fairies!!

ROFL - and you wonder why people point and laugh at you??!!

the ignorant use of cloudbusters [and orgone accumulators[in before aloysius shows you how to make your home into a highly radioactive wasteland] can be very dangerous, to the environment and user, especially if they are improperly grounded

lol - and of course you ahve double blind tests to show that:

1/ there is any effect at all, and
2/ there is a corect way to use any *busters
??

if this is fake, as you claim, why are you trying to harm people who disagree, using stealth and lies ?

I do not use lies Derpent - the whole chemtrail hoax is a lie and therefore so,are all these fantasy schemes how to defeat it.
The damage to people through worry and angst, and waste of their time, and the wate of money on coper and crystals - why do you encourage this harm?.

or do you feel threatened by orgone energy?

ROFL - no - I am not theatened by that myth either!

edit on 30-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join