It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Fighter planes? Cool, how often do those fly about?

Always like seeing those.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Fighter trainers.

Very, very rare to see them down my way, they usually head north of Perth over Lancelin and the like.

You can often see them and Singaporean air force's PC-21's on flightradar 24.

In fact there's a couple out right now...

www.flightradar24.com...

North of Perth, Western Australia. Call signs are E846, STO22, STO11 etc.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Cool.

But looking over it, around 22:30 MTS USA, I looked on the site you've given me. It has given no record, let alone a indicator that a jet is flying over my place.

Yet there is. Just shows how faulty equipment can be right?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by wmd_2008

like tracker24 says, there are over 2000 (guessing on my part) that fly over the USA, and it's near impossible for me to track which one goes where, what they are carrying, who owns it, type of jet it is, and type of fuel they are using.

Just one of those deals of "Finding a needle in a Haystack, where the needle is no where to be found."

My stand point is that if it flies and leaves a visible trail up there for more than 5 minutes, threat to me, deal with it the subtlest way possible.

Sorry but look at this pic I posted.

Look at the left panel.

Airline,flight number,from/to,aircraft type,reg number,altitude, vertical speed fpm,speed knots/km/mph,heading etc etc.

I take it YOU do know where you live, so why cant you track a plane you can zoom in and out of the map. On the PC version click on a plane you also have an option of cockpit view which gives a simulated view from that aircrafts location over a Google Earth type view!!

On the right jump to area i.e Asia , North America etc Next to that view options map , satellite .

Buy the andriod or i-pad/i-phone version for a few $ point your device towards the plane and the data comes up and tells you what aircraft you are looking at!

So as you now know the type of aircraft you can make an effort to find out the weather data for the location and altitude.

You can also look at data for flights over previous days!

So basically your assumptions/claims in your post above are false!

You accused Aloysius the Gaul of not making an effort to look at your so called evidence obviously YOU are doing the same.

Here is Flightradar24 why don't YOU make an effort this time!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

*Ignoring*

THAT JUST SAYS IT ALL!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

different story on that one.

Thanks for giving me the tutorial on that site.
edit on 5-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If anyone is reading this post, just to let you know, I took my Chembuster to work, and the next time I went outside (Which was about 3 hours after I started) there was nothing in the sky save for a plane that was spewing a chemtrail that didn't even last 10 seconds.

This is my tactic, anyone else is free to use it.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

a plane that was spewing a chemtrail that didn't even last 10 seconds.

That was me!

Again, no charge for my super efficient service. Of course, anyone else who wants the same superb service only has to ask.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

If anyone is reading this post, just to let you know, I took my Chembuster to work, and the next time I went outside (Which was about 3 hours after I started) there was nothing in the sky save for a plane that was spewing a chemtrail that didn't even last 10 seconds.

This is my tactic, anyone else is free to use it.

Given that you can probably see all the planes in a 40 mile radius (if they leave a trail), that means you should never see trails ever again!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

But I'm not in the clearing yet.

if not a single plane was able to leave any kind of trail, then it's possible that they will ramp it up.

what I find odd, is that not a single chemtrail was spotted. I travel about 50 miles to and fro from work, and it was all clear blue sky.

Every other day it would be a cloud here or a trail there, that wasn't the case today.

I'll be doing a daily log on this site on what's the condition in my area.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Are you mocking me?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Are you mocking me?

No, just stopping chemtrails near you.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

But I'm not in the clearing yet.

if not a single plane was able to leave any kind of trail, then it's possible that they will ramp it up.

what I find odd, is that not a single chemtrail was spotted. I travel about 50 miles to and fro from work, and it was all clear blue sky.

Every other day it would be a cloud here or a trail there, that wasn't the case today.

I'll be doing a daily log on this site on what's the condition in my area.

What you really should do, for science, is alternate days with and without your chembuster, and see if there's any difference after, say, 50 days of each.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

you are mocking me, and it's very rude to mock others, you know?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I believe I had enough of days where the Earth is no longer in control of it's weather.

I'm sorry, I won't be able to take it off, I'm too dependent on it.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Reply to post by FreedomCommander

So your stick controls the weather (chemtrail/contrail aka clouds) but you dont want to turn it off because the "Earth is no longer in control of it's weather."

That makes total sense.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

I believe I had enough of days where the Earth is no longer in control of it's weather.

I'm sorry, I won't be able to take it off, I'm too dependent on it.

Surely you'd want to prove it works, if not for the Nobel prize, then at least for humanity?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

The Nobel Prize can stick it where ever it want, but not in my life. I just do it because I need a defense.

If you were attacked from all sides, where, in your opinion, would be the place that has the least amount of attacks?
edit on 7-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

I'm just giving it back. Kind of like it was stolen then I steal it and let the Earth go to work.

Wouldn't it be awesome if there was only 10 people that did this on the East coast? Then a disaster would be averted.

Think about it.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Reply to post by FreedomCommander

I see your convinced this thing works. So what does it do to the chemicals? Does it magically banish them from existence, or just make them invisible?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join