It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Interesting.

I just live where there are no trails.

Much easier.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Your lucky.

Just out of curiosity, what are your skies normally like? Any planes or jets?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Only small private planes.

I'm not under any commercial flight paths so I wouldn't expect to see any trails.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Chemtrails are a mass psychological experiment to see if molding peoples' beliefs slowly will actually change the colour of the sky, and when it does what form it takes.

Conveniently the few times when there really is something that is sprayed out of a plane for some other reason the chemtrails pyschological operation experiment is re-inforced, and it provides an excellent cover for the rest of the population as it can be sold to people very easily as being just another tin-foil conspiracy.

(cognitive dissonance impacting in 3...2...1...)

One of the forms it started taking was the sky going lighter. This was an actual measurable phenomena, and was attributed to global dimming. Just thought I'd bump this with a tidbit.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

very secluded place you live in?

Nice and peaceful?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by waynos

When I started to feel the energy in my hand.

I questioned what is that? I began to delve deeper into it and soon I found what old scientist called Orgone energy and how they were persecuted for finding such a thing.

Just as a update, right now I'm looking out a window and a jet that is higher than 30,000 feet just flew right by leaving a contrail and it disappears with in seconds of the Area of Effect in the chembuster range. Once the plane left the AoE of the chembuster the trail doesn't disappear as fast.

From what it looks like, it only took 10 seconds for it disappear in the chembuster's AoE. When it's out of range, the trail stayed there for a long time, then began to spread out.

No other clouds were effected by the chembuster, just the man-made ones.

Well that's conclusive, please PROVE orgone energy exists, any scientist who has a theory /hypothesis would design an experiment to prove it works .

As I said in a previous post how long contrails persist depends on a few factors, temperature, humidity, winds etc etc, UNTIL you or others can PROVE under conditions that a CONTRAIL would persist you can make they vanish or not form it's BS and you and others have been taken in by BS and con-men!

So you DIDN'T have the required information on that aircraft i.e it's ACTUAL altitude, temperature, humidity, air pressure, wind speed etc.

So what you claim cannot be confirmed!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Only small private planes.

I'm not under any commercial flight paths so I wouldn't expect to see any trails.

Your profile says Western Austrailia, which gets very little flyover traffic. If you use the ContrailScience Flight Map, and set "Show Above" to around 30,000 you see this:

Pretty much anything in the Perth-Albany region is going to have zero contrails. When you do see them they will be rare enough to make the local newspapers. Here's an excellent page discussing why they are so rare over Perth:

www.lifeonperth.com...

Perth is the most isolated continental capital city in the world, meaning 99.99% of our air traffic is at a low altitude. Everybody is generally just taking off, or landing. Very few flights cross over Perth at the high altitudes necessary to form contrails. With the Indian Ocean to our west, Antarctica down south, and the vast Australian outback to the north-east, flying non-stop over Perth to another destination is a very long haul. Some carriers do make these flights, though they are relatively rare. After travelling great distances, it is unusual for the flight path to be directly over Perth, and then coincide with our daylight hours.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

in a nutshell, he shows the problems the world is facing. And his view on how to fix it, which I would have to agree with.

Did I say watch to 54:00? No, I said jump, just so that you didn't have to complain to me like that.

As far as I can see the video does not have a "jump" feature - I tried dragging the slider but it didn't do anything, so I do have to wait around until it loads. And I cant' be bothered spending my time on that given the utter drivel that is in the first 5 minutes.

Plus, because of that, it proved another point about you (Sorry if I'm expanding your flaws to the extreme), your an irrational, self-absorbed, person that is willing to take the talk than do the walk.

Ah - right - so because I ask for evidence, and evidence that is actually reasonably accessable, and do not like listening or watching all sorts of ranting about the problems the world faces, therefore I am all those things?

Or am I all those things jsut because I won't roll over and play lap dog for you? Just curious.....

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

No, it was your attitude. Not because of asking for evidence, which I provided. You say that what I have provided was not done (theoretically quote) under lab circumstances (theoretically close quote) automatically for you makes it a waste of time.

I wanted you to prove me wrong on what I called you, but so far your only reinforcing it.

Any fool can criticize condemn and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.

Or you can just watch this one

I'm not the only one doing the fighting, thank God. There are a lot of people trying stand, I'm standing with them, with my device, and I'm going to help them, you in?
edit on 4-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: missing words.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

like tracker24 says, there are over 2000 (guessing on my part) that fly over the USA, and it's near impossible for me to track which one goes where, what they are carrying, who owns it, type of jet it is, and type of fuel they are using.

Just one of those deals of "Finding a needle in a Haystack, where the needle is no where to be found."

My stand point is that if it flies and leaves a visible trail up there for more than 5 minutes, threat to me, deal with it the subtlest way possible.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

He's lucky.

Hope nothing bad is happening over in Australia, heard it's a testing ground.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No, it was your attitude. Not because of asking for evidence, which I provided. You say that what I have provided was not done (theoretically quote) under lab circumstances (theoretically close quote) automatically for you makes it a waste of time.

please do not put words into my mouth that I did nto say and that aer not true.

It just reinforces that you don't actually have a position beyong personal ause.

Evidence does NOT have to be done under lab conditions for me to consider it credible - there are a lot of things for which I am more than willing to accept "non-scientific" evidence.

But evidence has to be credible - for example it has to have logical foundations and fit with what else is actually known.

the full blown scientific method is the "gold standard" of evidence, but ther is a lot of perfectly good eviddene out there that falls short of it.

The evidence you provided was hearsay and annecdotal - it is one persons opinion about how the world is going to hell in a hand basket, and you refused to provide anything further.

I wanted you to prove me wrong on what I called you, but so far your only reinforcing it.

But why would I be worried about reinforcing that I wil not accept yor opinion and belief as actual evidence that anything you say is happening??

Thanks for the endorsement!

Any fool can criticize condemn and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.

And here you are criticising and condemning me and not undetrstanding or forgiving me......

lol......

apparently you think ther is something wrong in examining evidence for how good it is - well there's nothing much I can do about your attitude to that except say I disagree with it.

IMO it is not enough to say that someone says it is happening therefore it is happening unless they can show good reasoning and BACKUP for their conclusions. In which case the backup information should also be available nd examined.

You have failed to do that.

Your "evidence" consists of a very long video from a known conspiracy theorist who is infamous for not actually having any good evidence to back up his assertions.

nonetheless I am wiling to look at the section you say is relevant if you can isolate it for me so I do nto have to waste my time waiting through the rest of it.

And you have refused to do so. you haven't said "sorry - i can't do that it jsut isn't possible (for technical reasons)" - you have berated me for daring to apply reason and critical thinking to the assertion.

so - is that all you have - a long winded ramble by a single conspiracy theorist that you cannot isolate the bit you think it relevant from, and abuse for me for pointing that out??

edit on 4-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Or you can just watch this one

I've watched it - a lot of people have.

It is factually incorrect, and full of assertions that are known to be bunk.

You said somethign before about not having made up your mind and looking at he evidence?? well have a look at this as evidence that the movie you have linked to is disinfo.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

could of just said, "this is my view..." state your standing, then we can be on our separate ways.

I provided my own evidence. Took pictures, built the chembuster, and watched it go to work.

I'm willing to do the walk, not the talk. Plus, it's hard for me to forgive and understand those who seek pleasure in tearing others down.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

woah never saw this one coming.

Scientist warn Geo-Engineering can kill Billions of people.

perhaps you should aquaint yourself with the search function then?? - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Note that in fact the headline is misleading - nowhere in the article or the links to it do scientists warn that geoengineering can kill billions of people. They warn that food supply and rainfall might be disrupted by affecting the monsoons.

Now that is clearly NOT a good thing it is als NOT the same as killing billions.

so if you are really approaching this with an open mind you might like to note that dishonesty.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

could of just said, "this is my view..." state your standing, then we can be on our separate ways.

I provided my own evidence. Took pictures, built the chembuster, and watched it go to work.

And when we look at your evidence we see something that looks like contrails.

And when we take your word that a "chembuster" sent them away we are ntitled to wonder how you knwo they didnt' jsut go away on their own, how how you know that it wasnt Hellobruce doing it for you.

so while you may choose to believe that long lasting contrails are actually chemtrails, there is a lot more evidence than yours that says that is not true. This evidence dates back many years and consists of actual studies of contrails - one of the easiest examples to read is ciresweb.colorado.edu...

Here are some more:
www.atmos-chem-phys.net...
www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

So when I look at these and other indepth studies and compare them with your own "evidence" I have to decide which is more likely to be true.

and it is theirs - not yours.

yours flies in the face of known reality - the things you say are chemtrails look exactly like contrails. They behave exactly like contrails. You say they are not contails because contrails cannot persist - but we have almost 75 years of knowing that contrails can persist.

I am sorry that you do not like that the evidence against you is so much better and more credible than the evidence you say you have, but that is a problem for you that is actually quite easy for you to solve.

I'm willing to do the walk, not the talk. Plus, it's hard for me to forgive and understand those who seek pleasure in tearing others down.

I am here to show people that their fear of this particular conspiracy theory is unwarranted - that in fact everything that they have been told or shown about "Chemtrails" is untrue.

Why do you think it is unforgiveable to stop people being deceived? And why is it unforgiveable to tear down that deceit?

Why do you not want peole to be allwoed to see science? to evaluate better evidence?

If it is solely because you find that all the really good evidence conradicts your own then perhaps you should consider that you are wrong!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

*Ignoring*

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

no problem - I am happy that you have made your inability to deal with good quality evidence known publically. That is quite typical of chemmies - all the "old time" chemmies on here no longer bother to try to debate facts any more - like you they jsut ersort to snide comments, ad hominem attacks, calling anyone who questions them shills, etc.

There is a term for holding 2 contradictory pieces of knowledge at het same time - cognitive dissonance - your response shows that you DO know that your evidence that chemtrails exist is contradicted by much better evidence.......and yet you still choose to beleive they exist - or at least you profess to.

It is entirely your own choice to ignore that and instead follow someone else's opinion.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Pretty much anything in the Perth-Albany region is going to have zero contrails.

Exactly.

And that's where I live, in that region.

Only aircraft of interest I've seen over the years in my area (apart from airshows) has been the odd P3 Orion on patrol and a BAE Hawk trainer pulling some moves on the coast.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join