It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
Just as a update, right now I'm looking out a window and a jet that is higher than 30,000 feet just flew right by leaving a contrail and it disappears with in seconds of the Area of Effect in the chembuster range. Once the plane left the AoE of the chembuster the trail doesn't disappear as fast.

From what it looks like, it only took 10 seconds for it disappear in the chembuster's AoE. When it's out of range, the trail stayed there for a long time, then began to spread out.

No other clouds were effected by the chembuster, just the man-made ones.

That was not the "chembuster", that was me. I told you back on page 3 that I would stop "chemtrails" in your area, so I am. No need to thank me, and remember my service is free!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

From what it looks like, it only took 10 seconds for it disappear in the chembuster's AoE. When it's out of range, the trail stayed there for a long time, then began to spread out.

I must commend you in your faith in this device, but I feel I need to ask what it is that makes orgon energy the total chemtrail buster you are saying it is?

What is it that makes you think those are chemtrails and not contrails that you saw?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Sorry, don't believe you. (plus it sounded more like sarcasm on your part)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Because I made a comparison.

On the left, was a plane that was making a contrail, it didn't last in the chembuster's AoE. Once the plane left the Chembuster's AoE, the contrail took longer to disperse than it was in the AoE.

At the same time on the right, was a chemtrail, still spreading and not in the chembuster's AoE. But it looked like the trail just appeared out of thin air when I saw it, like the jet spraying it passed right through, and the chemical was nulled once it was in the AoE.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Sorry, don't believe you.

There is no need to thank me, and I will continue to stop "chemtrails" above you free of charge.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

On the left, was a plane that was making a contrail, it didn't last in the chembuster's AoE. Once the plane left the Chembuster's AoE, the contrail took longer to disperse than it was in the AoE.

At the same time on the right, was a chemtrail, still spreading and not in the chembuster's AoE. But it looked like the trail just appeared out of thin air when I saw it, like the jet spraying it passed right through, and the chemical was nulled once it was in the AoE.

Again, that was all my work.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

But what if there is something else in it? Let's say, a nano-tech particle?

I

What if it is unicorn urine??

:

"What if" is a poor argument for anything - you can "what if" any scenario you like eg what if you are a half-reptilian love child of Prince Charles and Michele Obama and y'all just have had your memories altered??

"What if" is not evidence - the answer to "What if" is - don't ask me "what if" - go and find out if "is"!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Did your comparison look like this...

If it did both of those you saw were contrails just as they are in the pic.

Now something has me wondering about the link to building your chembuster and this is why...

We experimented with 5' extensions to the pipes to increase the range. It had a strong effect on the moon and on the upper atmosphere of the planet for hundreds of miles. We also apparently shut down the weather warfare facility under Homestead Air Force Base by leaving the extended Chembuster pointing at the dead orgone field above it for a week.

www.orgonite.info...

Seriously, they actually believe that they could have any effect on the moon and upper atmosphere with one of these devices.

Maybe it is me, but if I read that on something I was looking to purchase(pay or free) would give me some doubts as to whether this thing works...

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This. Is this enough evidence for you?

If you want to be part of the bully group, then be my guest.

The only reason why I said nano-tech is because it's easy to spray on to the people without them knowing. How would you like it if the entire Earth was like "The Borg"?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I'm using only a 2' high chembuster and it's doing the job right.

No, the comparison was that on the left was a "Happening now." and on the right was a "Happened before the left came" kind of deal.

does make sense?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Another one who doesn't want to try the device. Good luck to you pal, hope you like your new metal self.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This. Is this enough evidence for you?

No. I watched the first 5 minutes - that was enough to show me it was just another fantasy NWO/conspiracy theory based on ignorance and fear. Max Igan is a fraud and this is not evidence of anything except his creative thinking and the gullibility of others who believe him.

If you want to be part of the bully group, then be my guest.

So anyone who says you don't have good evidence is a bully now?

The only reason why I said nano-tech is because it's easy to spray on to the people without them knowing. How would you like it if the entire Earth was like "The Borg"?

Why wouldn't people know if they are being "sprayed" by nanotech? The elements it is made up of can still b detected.

And why would it be easier than anything else? Molecules of any given material are almost always "nanotech" by definition - all the SOx, H2O, etc, in exhaust - that is "nanotech" by scale. Perhaps only the carbon/soot is not.

edit on 3-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

No, the comparison was that on the left was a "Happening now." and on the right was a "Happened before the left came" kind of deal.

Is that not what the pic shows...

Does it not show a trail that just starts and one that was already there?

I also need to comment on Mr.Wilhelm Reich, because I read this and....

He and his son, Peter, would spend their nights searching for UFOs through telescopes and binoculars, and when they believed they had found one would roll out the cloudbuster to suck the energy out of it. Reich claimed he had shot several of them down. Armed with two cloudbusters, they had fought what Reich called a "full-scale interplanetary battle" in Arizona, where Reich had rented a house as a base station while he cleaned up the desert with a cloudbuster.[120] He also wrote in Contact with Space that in March 1956 the "very remote possibility" occurred to him that his own father had been from outer space.[121]

en.wikipedia.org...

He said he had shot several UFO's down with his cloudbuster.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm using only a 2' high chembuster and it's doing the job right.

No, that is still me. But again, there is no need to thank me.

does make sense?

No.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

No, it what I was experiencing right now. Like your looking out your window now, right now.

I'm a skeptical on the whole UFO thing. But I know how to build one and how it work.
edit on 3-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The reason why I put you people in the bully group is because of your hard-head shoot-first ask-later tactics.

I shoot-last ask-first. I question their standing, I try it, then I can shoot. Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving.

Then why the anger? You may think that Max is a fraud, but I don't think so. So far his reasoning is on solid ground. You may have watched the first 5 minutes of that show, but if your want something that really goes against your views, then jump to 54:00 and watch to 60:00.

If you can't stand watching 5 minutes of it, then try watching it for 6 minutes.
edit on 3-11-2012 by FreedomCommander because: incomplete

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I have no "trouble" looking at it for 5 minutes...but I'm not going to hang around 54 minutes tying to get to your holy grail. Is there a transcript somewhere or do you have a summary - because that is the only way I am going o bother looking at this.

IMO if you can't manage to clearly articulate a point then it is immediately obvious you do not have one.

Of course if you can manage i that isn't a guarantee that you do have one either.....but at least then it is possible to discuss what it is!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

in a nutshell, he shows the problems the world is facing. And his view on how to fix it, which I would have to agree with.

Did I say watch to 54:00? No, I said jump, just so that you didn't have to complain to me like that.

Plus, because of that, it proved another point about you (Sorry if I'm expanding your flaws to the extreme), your an irrational, self-absorbed, person that is willing to take the talk than do the walk.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join