It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get rid of a Chemtrail from what I have done

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by waynos

It's after I see a jet flying through the sky, There has been a lot of airplane activity lately.

There always is, every day. Its just that you only see a higher proportion of trails when the weather is conducive to them, this doesnt, in itself, indicate an increase in activity. Flightradar24 can be viewed as either a web page or as a smartphone app and shows you the flights. If you use it you will notice that it still indicates flights when the trails are not visible.

I thought so too, at 30,000 ft. jet fuel (What remains of it) is frozen, the it should fall down. This is a poison.

The jet fuel is burned in the core of the engine, it is not frozen. There is no more reason for a contrail to fall down than there is for clouds. However I agree about the poison thing, where I disagree is that the trail you see is not 'it', as I pointed out before.

And since you said that

It is my understanding that due to the volumes of material needed and the limited space inside any aircraft, any trail deliberately sprayed from an aircraft that was capable of stretching right across the sky would have to be invisible from the ground or, if not, it would quickly run out.

and yet, there it is, a trail sprayed out by jets, that is not normal.

Yes, but that trail is created due to the combustion of the aircrafts fuel over the duration of the flight. This process results in a higher volume of water than the volume of fuel you started with. At the end of the flight there is very little of that fuel remaining. With chemtrail theory the aircraft has to do this AND release an even greater volume of 'something else'. From where? Apart from the passengers, their luggage and the fuel where does it go?

It's man-made, with the purpose of control. Why?[

Yes its man made, via the engines, but who says there is any purpose at all, beyond travel? How have you decided that the function is 'control'? Control of what?

If you don't want to believe this, then don't. But don't come running to me for questions

Its not a question of not wanting to, but what reason is there to believe it at all? You clearly do, so the question is why? What was so convincing? And why is answering questions such a hardship?

However, there is one thing that is super bugging me; If people here that don't believe, let alone try a chembuster, then why are you, along with other people, so adamant on saying that such device works?

I dont, and never have.

As well, why are you here?

Surely, the same reason you, and everyone else is? I have a viewpoint and I enjoy debating it. Otherwise why join a forum at all?

edit on 1-11-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

But what about the time it stays up there?

So far that I have deducted is that if it stay up there only for about 5 minutes and it doesn't spread, then it's a contrail.

As for a chemtrail, stays up there for more than 5 minutes and spreads, then you can bet your money that it's a chemtrail.

This is a common myth. Do you also believe that 'chemtrails' only started in the late 1990s? Try seeking out forums and websites where WWII veterans contribute and inform them that a contrail can't last longer than 5 minutes nor spread. Bomber crew during WW2 had to abort their missions due to dense persistent contrails over the target area. Consider that Aircrew during the 1950, 60, 70s onwards also experienced persistent contrails. Still plenty of Aircrew around from that era both civilian and military. Are you saying that they never experienced or witnessed persistent contrails that some 'chemtrail' believers think only started in the 1990s?

I can remember persistent contrails spreading out in the skies from the 1970s. Absolutely no different from what I witness today. Think of all the aviation enthusiasts that have been observing the skies and aircraft for decades? Go and find some dedicated aircraft enthusiast forums and ask them if persistent spreading contrails are a new phenomenon that only started up in the late 1990s?

Persistent contrails during WW2 were a regular feature. Recent research on WW2 contrails from 2011.

www.birmingham.ac.uk...

As I have already pointed out try informing WW2 aircrew veterans that they never experienced persistent contrails.

Obviously some of the die-hard believers in your community have to go to the following lengths to try and discredit contrails during WW2. Quite pathetic, but amazing how many people fall for it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
My friend Gaul on here showed me videos,
that showed if I spray vinegar in the air it would remove chemtrails.
It appears he was almost right.
After watching this video it appears with copper we could return to our blue sky's.

Nothing but blue sky's from now on.

I am not crazy,
I hang out with chemtrail debunkers on the internet.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

amusing - but according to some chemtrail beleivers chemtrails aer actually being sprayed IN ORDER to make theskies bluer.

This was posted in January 2011 -

According to Dr. Castle, this "new color blue is due to the chemical compounds Manganese di-Bromo di-Fluoro-Benzidine (salts). They are added to Chemtrails so that light is not reflected; but, rather, these compounds refract both light and dark. Therefore, it works the atmosphere into what is called 'a coherent phase fiber optics refraction' in a crystalline (the salts) blue material. So, the sky 'looks' blue; but actually it only has the refracted color of whatever color (bright or dark) is above it."

Yep - chemtrails can now refract dark!!

Edit: BTW the only places you will find any reference to "Manganese di-Bromo di-Fluoro-Benzidine (salts)" on the 'net are the article referenced to above and others apparently referring to it, a couple of threads I started in regard to it, and a completed request toAgri-food Canada for information regarding applications to spray various chemicals....which of course is annotated " no documents exist within our organisation" because there is no such thing!!
edit on 1-11-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It is amusing,
I wonder if an astronaut has ever been upset,
because when he flew over the earth,
he could not see his home town because of contrails?

We are entering into a future where civilians can pay for a flight in space,
but from what the contrail debunkers tell me they will not be able to look down on their home town,
because of the natural effects of air travel.

edit on 1-11-2012 by Rudy2shoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have watched most of the Sky-Fy movies,
I am still waiting for the one called,

Contrails From Space!

But then that only applies to the fact that people in first class,
get to watch different movies,
then us in second class or the back of the air bus.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rudy2shoes

It is amusing,

It stops being amusing when you realisethat people actually sincerely believe this rubbish!

because when he flew over the earth,

why would s/he be upset?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I added this part after your response

but from what the contrail debunkers tell me they will not be able to look down on their home town,

If I was a paying space customer,
I would prefer a clear look at earth from above.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Trying to keep my thoughts somewhat on topic

Hey OP do you think there is any device
that could be used from space,
and possibly have the same results,
as the device in this thread?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Cirrus cloud is usually quite thin, and cumulus is much more common and more opaque.

Depends on the weather mainly - make sure you fly on a nice clear day.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I can't afford it,
You gave me some comfort,
so no matter how much money you have,
there is no place on this planet or in space,
where you can not see contrails.

That makes us poor people,
equal with the rich,
in some weird way.

Some people can afford an airline ticket,
but money can't buy clear sky's!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
When I went out today,
I had clear sky's,
but got to watch them make,
man made cirrus clouds.
Mother nature took a day off of making clouds,
but men did not.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The earth will always have clouds. So like The Gaul say, you'll need to hope for a clear day.

edit on 1-11-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
How many Chemtrail debunkers work outside for
4 to 8 hours a day,
find themselves wiping the sweat
off of their foreheads while looking up at the sky,
like I believe what you call chemtrail believers do all day?

No offense intended.
I watch what goes on while I am outside.
Men in my area produce more cirrus clouds then nature.

I use to work inside confined buildings, absorbing pollution all day,
I got got tired of the effects, and chose lower pay, and clean air.
But I still recognize pollution, even if it is miles away.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

reply to post by waynos

But what about the time it stays up there?

So far that I have deducted is that if it stay up there only for about 5 minutes and it doesn't spread, then it's a contrail.

As for a chemtrail, stays up there for more than 5 minutes and spreads, then you can bet your money that it's a chemtrail.

Or I could bet my money that you have no understanding of how they form and persist!

SORRY but chemtrail believers see it as an attempt by TPTB depending on what BS internet site you log into to block the sun,control weather, hide Nibiru (
love that one) poison/mind control of the population.

Now seriously think about it, the 100's of millions of car journeys every day at ground level would be more effective at delivering a poison/mind control than a high altitude jet.

At every level below the jet wind can have vast differences in speed and direction.

I have lived in an area with 3 main airports within a 35 -40 mile radius and a few others within a 150 mile radius.
When I grew up during the 60's and even into the 70's many of my friends/neighbours did not travel abroad, now most of my friends/neighbours have at least one hoilday abroad many of them 2 or 3 per year, I can do up to 20 business flights per year.

The number of flights per day worldwide is 50,000+ see video

I can remember seeing contrails as a young boy growing up, they few and far between like the TOTAL number of aircraft flights.

Contrails form because of the conditions the jet is flying in, how long thay last depends on that also.

When jet fuel burns with oxygen, most of the exhaust consists of CO2 (carbon dioxide) and H2O (water). The water is generally an invisible vapor.

When you exhale, your breath contains a great deal of invisible water vapor as well. You may have noticed that on certain days in the winter, your breath will form a cloud of condensation when you exhale. In the summer, however, you don't see your breath.

Step out from your nice warm home in the winter and breath out, now do you think your breath has change or the conditions around it. Up there the temp,humidity and altitude are factors on the contrail and how long they last.

You can find out the weather data for an area including pressure, temperature and humidity at different altitudes you never see the chemtrail sites checking that!

edit on 2-11-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

ok, debate is good. Then it's only fair to state why I'm here.

To give people a chance to fight back. NWO, and the such, you must of heard their purpose, right? It doesn't serve the best interest in people, so I did a little research and action, found this along with this and I don't doubt it works.

I can take it away and put it into the ground or side-ways, and there will be chemtrails/contrails. Put it back, and it will be like a vacuum.

It's ok not to believe me, but you might want to watch this highly suggest jumping to 54:00. If this doesn't change your view on things, then I'm lost.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

But what if there is something else in it? Let's say, a nano-tech particle?

If this is the case, then I'm simply stopping it. However, I'm just a tiny dot in the picture, there are others that do this, I don't know where they are, but I congratulate them for going at it and building it instead of sitting on their butt like most of the people here do and just talk about the problem and say that they don't exist.

Say that "they don't exist," or "that it's hopeless and I better stop people." (Theoretically) is like saying, "I'm part of the bully group. There is nothing threatening up there, and there never will be."

My standpoint is that "I'm part of the clean-up crew. I like the blue sky, and I'll leave it to nature to decide whether it rains or not."

This is a good debate, we should keep it up.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rudy2shoes

It is amusing,
because when he flew over the earth

Why would an astronaut be upset at something that they already know happens, because aren't astronauts also pilots and as a pilot they understand the process of what makes contrails?

So to answer your question...

No, an astronaut will not be upset because of contrails, does that upset you when an astronaut is unable to see his hometown from space because of contrails?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

I thank you for your links, I have spent the last couple of days looking at them and watching the video. I still stand by my previous position however so we wont gain anything either way by arguing ourselves into a frenzy.

I would like to ask, however, what it was that convinced you that orgone energy exists, given that any belief that the chembuster device works seems to require a pre-existing belief in orgone energy for it to make sense?

As I understand it, all independant attempts to verify orgone energy have failed.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

When I started to feel the energy in my hand.

I questioned what is that? I began to delve deeper into it and soon I found what old scientist called Orgone energy and how they were persecuted for finding such a thing.

Just as a update, right now I'm looking out a window and a jet that is higher than 30,000 feet just flew right by leaving a contrail and it disappears with in seconds of the Area of Effect in the chembuster range. Once the plane left the AoE of the chembuster the trail doesn't disappear as fast.

From what it looks like, it only took 10 seconds for it disappear in the chembuster's AoE. When it's out of range, the trail stayed there for a long time, then began to spread out.

No other clouds were effected by the chembuster, just the man-made ones.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join