It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Key Witness In Polish Presidential Plane Crash Found Dead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Source : www.rferl.org
By RFE/RL's Russian Service
October 29, 2012

The Warsaw district prosecutor's office says a key witness in the investigation of 2010's Polish presidential plane crash is dead. The prosecutor's office said that Remigiusz Mus was found hanged in his home near Warsaw on October 27.

He was a flight engineer on a Polish airliner that landed in Smolensk, Russia, on April 10, 2010, just an hour before the crash that killed President Lech Kaczynski, his wife, and Poland's top public and military figures.

LINK

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Mus testified during the investigations that a Russian air-traffic controller had allowed the presidential plane to descend to the "landing decision point height" of 50 meters, despite dense fog.
This contradicted the official Russian version of events that said the controller did not allow the airliner to descend lower than 100 meters

Can This Be a Murder ?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Can This Be a Murder ?

maybe, the pressure got too much and he couldn't bear it anymore ?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

maybe, the pressure got too much and he couldn't bear it anymore ?

or May be he was killed and then Hung
edit on 30-10-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

good forensics can proof, if suicide or murder. or it was suicide, but he was pressured in some way or another.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

TNT on Polish presidential plane wreck

Source : Rzeczpospolita [www.rp.pl]
Date : October 30 ,2012

According to the article , Polish experts who studied the wreck of the plane have found the traces of explosives .

This is a translated version

To Smolensk prosecutors went along with pyrotechnics experts from the Central Forensic Laboratory and the Central Bureau of Investigation, with modern equipment. Starting with the first sample, either from the inside of the aircraft, the wing and the plating machines, with negative results. Devices showed among other things that up to 30 seats, airline are traces of TNT and nitroglycerine. These substances have also been found to śródpłaciu plane at the joint of the wing fuselage. There were so many that one of the devices exhausted scale. Similar results were testing the crash site, where he found the remains of a crashed plane bulky.

LINK

OTHER LINK

Click HERE To read an article in Wikipedia reagarding the 2010 Polish Air Force Tu-154 crash

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

There are less obvious ways to have somebody killed without getting the blame. What about ol' good traffic incident for example. He was not a threat to any "conspiracy" anyway. I presume Russian air traffic controllers have their communications recorded and those records would be examined by the interested parties as the highest priority. Thus, it was just his words against the state evidence. He could talk all he wanted.

P.S. No S&F to OP. If we go like this then I have a theory that TS Sandy was created by Iranian hackers (heavy sarcasm involved).

edit on 30-10-2012 by PURIFIER because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wasn't there a video going around that showed individuals with guns immediately after the plane crash? I believe the interpretation was that they were shooting anyone that might have survived the crash.

edit on 10/30/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

Sorry I believe that there is an English language version somewhere..
edit on 10/30/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

And they were so incompetent to let somebody record their actions on the video?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
Wasn't there a video going around that showed individuals with guns immediately after the plane crash? I believe the interpretation was that they were shooting anyone that might have survived the crash.

Really ? I didn't know that . Can you post it ?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Muś’ suicide has become the second incident of its kind connected to the investigation of the April 10, 2010, plane crash in Smolensk that killed the Polish president and 95 other people aboard. In January 2012, a Polish prosecutor involved in the investigation shot himself for no apparent reason during a media briefing. Prosecutor Mikolaj Przybyl told reporters he needed a break, and ordered them to leave the briefing room. Immediately after they left, Przybyl shot himself. Doctors managed to save his life, as his brain was not damaged by the self-inflicted wound.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I edited my reply above and posted it. I believe that this is just one of many videos that was going around.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I edited my reply above and posted it. I believe that this is just one of many videos that was going around.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PURIFIER

P.S. No S&F to OP. If we go like this then I have a theory that TS Sandy was created by Iranian hackers (heavy sarcasm involved).

That was a nice sarcasm . We are not blaming anyone , just gathering informations already published and making a story .

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

You are implying those operatives allowed to record MANY VIDEOS of what was supposed to be one of the most guarded state secrets??? Is it a normal procedure for covert operations??? Please, no more.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I love to discuss a good conspiracy theory but not when it is so contradicting to the common sense.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here is a pretty good ATS post concerning the crash and video.

ATS

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by PURIFIER

I am not implying anything. Please re-read my posts.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Just "one of the many videos" I reread your post, thank you,

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PURIFIER

I love to discuss a good conspiracy theory but not when it is so contradicting to the common sense.

But i don't see any contradiction , looks like Plane was brought down intentionally

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join