It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Library

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
www.archive.org...

Download that, 594 page, book to read about the library and what it contains.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

This view is accurate!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Honestly I think someone really famous should start a petition.
Then everyone will want to sign because they're famous. We need to let the pope know how pissed we are. Debate later, action now! xD

Okay, okay, I accept it may not work, but I'm just brain storming and you need to get every idea out - even if it doesn't really sound good.

I guess I'll just have to go and get famous and start a petition. I'm just so damn curious about it.

-hekate

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Amadeus

Western Wall/Wailing Wall was NEVER part of any temple, its MISTAKENLY assumed 2 be part of temple wall since 1917 when the Britsh (who controlled Palestine at that time) started the term"Wailing Wall", based on reports of 19 century European travellers who often refferd 2 da wall as the "Wailing place of the Jews."

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
www.vatican.va...

Apparently the Holy See has done an attemt at meeting the modern world halfway by putting there library on the net, but whether you choose "Library" or "Secret Archives" you are either given a 404 or you are directed to some dull nonsense. Seems it's time to update their internetportal....

However, after a bit of shaking and fombling I found this page: asv.vatican.va... and this: www.vaticanlibrary.va...

The libabry has since July 2007 been closed to the public because they are working on refurbishing it.

[edit on 1/3/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join