It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe I have the Ability To Manipulate a persons time space flow.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

I have been an ATS watcher but used to be a member years back and lost my info. Today I rejoined under a different alias. I wanted it to reply to this post. I believe astral projection is the key to going anywhere so you are not lying at all. Time has no point in astral projection my friend stated. I did it once but only to see a certain place got scared and never did it again. It blew my mind.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It is more likely that you and your girlfriend are suffering from Folie à deux or the madness of two. Unless you have some proof how can I believe you?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Everybody has the ability to manipulate any other persons time space flow.

I'll give you some examples.

Anybody giving anybody else a compliment about something manipulates the others time flow into a better time.

A person accidentally crashes into another persons car, accidentally manipulated that other persons time space flow.

Someone plants a tree and 10-200 years later its heavy branches fall onto the house next door that had been there before the tree existed; thus you can manipulate someone elses time space flow far into the future; even after you are dead.

You plant a garden or an orchard, and people are delighted as to how good your produce tastes; you delighted them therefore you manipulated someone elses time flow.

You play a game with others, you get extremely lucky and you beat them and it makes them mad that you beat them at playing the game; you manipulated their time space flow.

You died, and you left your descendents nothing and gave it all to charity even after you descendents thought you were always going to give it to them; you just managed to manipulate lots of peoples time space flow.

Someone sends their kid off to school without enough food, they will get hungry later.

What you present is nothing new under the sun, everybody does it all the time whether they are aware of it or not.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

I am always suspicious of one who makes fun of themselves (as in your "HAHA") at the end of your 1st line..I'd suggest coming back when youre more experienced and take this seriously. Reading btwn your lines? It appears you are not.

Its a positive and shared trait we all have...develope it within yourself...then we can talk. It will be easy to see when that is. No need to respond to me...good luck to you.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Whatever man maybe sarcasm doesnt travel well over a keyboard.

I know what I can do is special thats just the tip of the iceberg, I have learned a wonderous amount of information it is almost overwealming. Tbh it gets even better

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
sacri can you post or even PM your techniques on how you achieve AP

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sacri
I was afraid I would get such a reaction haha

I'm clean required to stay that way for work.

So you can manipulate time and space but still have to work for a living? See the disconnect here?

Sorry amigo..........I'm calling "cheeze"!!

However if you could please manipulate my time and space back to that perfect wave in Mazatlan Plyas Olas Atlas back in 75; I would appreciate it very much. adios.
edit on 30-10-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
yep.

You just wasted five minutes of my time.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Oh come on!!!!!

It never cease to amazing the number of people on ATS who have delusions of grandeur – every time I pop on ATS there is always someone claiming to be a time traveller/control time/parallel worlds traveller and all without any need for a machine – there are more god like beings on ATS then the total sum of all religions to have ever been.

Looks it’s as simple as this – You have no powers, you are a human being and as all other human beings you have no powers to control time – the only power over time you have is how often you wind-up your clock or set your alarm.

There is no hope for the human race when a large majority of it is made up by nut jobs – F* ck me it’s pure insanity.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by felixjames20

LOL

I was thinking about the same thing you just posted.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Ya know who really has the ability to alter anothers time space flow?.

A banker,or someone who can control you with physical force.

I altered quite a few people's "Time Space Flow",when I was in the military.

And don't make the mistake of thinking I am proud of it.

I'm not.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner

LOL

I was thinking about the same thing you just posted.

Funnier still is when I went back to the recent forums guess what I found

Low and behold another nut jobs claiming to affect the flow of traffic and can cause people to cough by merely walking past them

www.abovetopsecret.com...

F* ck me when will this insanity end

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

I am open to any suggestions as to where I go from here?

Stop the heroin '___' cocktails.

Then see a psychiatrist.
edit on 10/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I have met people who could cause people to cough when they walked by.....

They really needed to bathe.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

I know, its just crazy - I have tried to give him a serious logical response - God only know why.

Oh wait maybe this fella manipulate my time space flow so that I would give the response - WOW he is a GOD

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Sacri

Then see a psychiatrist.

Pure Genius

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Sacri

Then see a psychiatrist.

I have no experience with this combo but it is true that psychedelics will cause these types of delusions. People can have these feelings due to other reasons. After all these substances closely resemble our brains own chemistry. When people say this stuff, I totally understand where they are coming from which is why I like this clip from the movie Ink.

edit on 30-10-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

L
L
the ignorance is strong with some here

Originally posted by truthseeker10
sacri can you post or even PM your techniques on how you achieve AP

ditto, please.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I use crystals as energy sources, everything I have learnt I have discovered myself.

The best way I can explain it is. To AP you have to learn to raise your vibrational frequency to a higher level you will start to feel the edges in everything you touch. Once you have "spread out"enough you will be able to identfy your vibrational formations of energy, once identified they are quite easy to manipulate.

Just sit down relax light some candles turn your phone, tv ect off. I have A crystal grid set up around my entire house to help with the frequencies.

Hope that helps

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thank you for alleviating our ignorance by posting the method the Captain Planet team uses to get their special rings to work.......

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join