It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe I have the Ability To Manipulate a persons time space flow.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Hey There !

I have Documented my progression in this area on this forum with previous threads discussing this area.

HOWEVER ! as the title says I believe I have the Ability to not only manipulate but to control the flow and actions of a persons time space flow. Do this this I must project myself back "5 times" is the best way I can explain it so I can control my own time space and then find another persons and manipulate theirs into mine.

My Girlfriend and I have been experimenting with this pretty much every day it is AMAZING the feelings you can bring and project so much un conditional love,purity and so many other amazing feelings with so much positivity attatched to it. It's a very emotional and bonding experience.

I have also experimented with groups and that is fun, I would also like to know if anyone is interested I am willing to try this long disatnce. I havent attempted this yet, I'm sure it would be good fun to figure out.

I am open to any suggestions as to where I go from here? Ive been googling around but I cant find much info on what I am explaining.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

such abilities are gifts, no human being is able to do these things. question is, who or what gives this ability to you or tricks you to believe you have such a ability.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
it's called a brain tumor.

can you give us an example of what in the world you are on about?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Probably because you`re not explaining much , What are you trying to say ? what "ability" do you have ?
second line

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
please explain. is it a form of astral projection???

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

Hi Sacri,
I am always open to helping a fellow explorer in their quest. I have to admit I don't know much about what you do or how you do it, so tell me what you need from me. I am just north of Ohare Airport in Chicago, USA if you need a location. This could be quite interesting.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

im not a passive person so i am intersted in what you are saying but i believe its all to do with your mind or maybe whatever your smokeing bud

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sacri
Hey There !

I have Documented my progression in this area on this forum with previous threads discussing this area.

HOWEVER ! as the title says I believe I have the Ability to not only manipulate but to control the flow and actions of a persons time space flow. Do this this I must project myself back "5 times" is the best way I can explain it so I can control my own time space and then find another persons and manipulate theirs into mine.

Uh huh.....did you just watch this movie?

Why five times back?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

how about a you tube video of you manipulating time and space. Youll be rich!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

I suppose the question is, how did you have the ability to manipulate yourself out of your padded cell and get to a computer?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Have you both been taking V ? You know even a small drop of that vampeer juice will rot yer brains dontya ??

Dang Fang Bangers...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I was afraid I would get such a reaction haha

The best way I can explain it as when you astrally project the first stages are flying around in your body but I can project myself much much much higher. Where you control a persons realization of ones self, and can hence manipulate the flow and direction.

I know it sounds Whacked !

I'm clean required to stay that way for work.

PM me I want to give this a try

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
You need help, i should go, and get you're head checked out, you might have a brain tumour. Are you hallucinating my friend?. I am not taking the Piss out you, i'm only concerned.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

it's called a brain tumor.

It's comments like this that keep me coming back to ats.

You have to admit op that your claim is a little far fetched.

One thing I will say is that I have felt like 'time' as we know it has been out of wack for the last few months. Here's an example...

Yesterday after I got home from work I was watching the news about Sandy. My girlfriend was changing clothes because we had dinner plans. She was in the bedroom and I was in the living room sitting on the sofa she had the door open and we were chatting about our day.

Something happened with the storm, I don't remember what it was but that's not the point, I told her to take a look at the tv. When she came out I happened to glance at the alarm clock and the time was 4:44. (I'm one of the people who see the number thing all the time....repeating numbers....1:11, 3:33, 12:12...etc.)

I mentioned the time and she just rolled her eyes, she rolls her eyes at me a lot especially when I tell her about ats.

Anyways she went back to finish getting ready.

It was less than a minute when she came back out to the living room but when I looked at the clock again it read 4:48.

That even made her pause a little and she is the most skeptical person I have ever met.

I'm just saying that there is some creepy weird # going down guys!
edit on 30-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacri

You humans all have these powers the ARCHON scum bags have
stolen your book of life www.metahistory.org this is no JOKE.
wake with your Mother earth GAIA.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

5 times back because 7th Dimension is the ability to create your realization of ones self

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I'm your guinea pig. Test on me all you want! I'm very intrigued by this. Do your best!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
yeah im up for it too

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
And me, i'm up for it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

If you guys can AP then PM me

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>