It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new age movement a illuminati conspiracey?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Okay, tell me, what do you think New Age Really is? You say old, as if it excludes the possibility that another party uses it to promote new things. Tell me, what do you think New Age Really is? The symbology back then were the same as today, you know.

You really don't see it? The old egyptian pyramids with Ra on top, the Dollar's bill pyramid with the eye/Ra on top, the Illuminati pyramid with the eye/Ra on top? The New Age religion's goal is Illumination... Don't you see? The choice of words, of concepts?
edit on 2-11-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

The video. well i never got past the 1st second because the girl is attractive. Then isnt that what the illumaniti allure is use of images and ideas.

You know I had the same thoughts about her, I admit I was distracted by her beauty, but that is my problem. Then I listened to what she had to say put on the video and listened without watching. It has just as much if not more good intentions then any Church I have been to. It made me think about my thoughts and actions instead of being a blinded sheep. At the end of the video she asks for no money and does not pass around a offering plate. I admit you get more flies with honey, but I have been keeping an open mind (with a closed wallet) and have found much of this to be at least uplifting in its intent.

Is there something wrong with that? I have been a cynic all my life, with extremely misogynistic ideas but I don't like that about myself and want it to change. So why should her beauty be a glamour, can someone not be intelligent and attractive?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by Wifibrains

at the end of the day i dont know what her modus operani is because i dont know her personally. This is the prob with following Gurus on stage or Vid your basically seeing a actor performing. Only way to know if a person is legtimate or not is to know them personally.

I have to agree with you here and some of what you said before that there is hypnotism and that is often used by "gurus" But like I said before I am jaded. I do believe some of what she says as I have believed parts of the bible or of other religions. Take what conforms to me and what I can conform to I suppose. But in a way to we see real change when we are not challenged to step out of our molded beliefs of what life is? Makes me wonder...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
The illuminati is mining our pure consciousness so that they may keep it for themselves. But we're like the Jedi and they're like the Sith. Even though we learn from the same force—YouTube—we use our knowledge for good. We work for the light and they for the dark. Light always overcomes darkness in the end.

I have pondered this and isn't the natural state of everything actually Darkness? We have to turn on a light to illuminate a room but in it's current state it is dark until we intervene. In a cave a light must be brought in for you to see, but without it the cave is left in darkness.

In biblical terms in the beginning God was in the dark, and said let there be light....

But before those words were spoken was there light? It is counter-intuitive to say there was as why did those words need to be spoken if there was already light?

I have had a bit of an epiphany as to the nature of light and dark. Without the stars, without the sun the natural state of the Universe is Darkness...
edit on 2-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I can determine 100% that you don't realize the true meaning of any of those symbols you mentioned. Better yet; I wish I was on PC and by mobile because I'd teach you a few things about esoteric symbols.
edit on 3-11-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

The Ankh represents eternal life, while the interlocking triangles(Star) represent subtly Yin and Yang( note the colors, black then white), and the balance therein, however this particular symbol has multiple meanings. The snake represents Ouroboros, or the cyclical nature of life (Death and Rebirth, or Reincarnation). You are correct that Hitler did not create the Swastika. It goes back over 5600 years before he was even born, and has been found in many different places of the earth, and ancient cultures. The Swastika represents literally 'good-being', however it is also the combination of two separate symbols. The Swastika was a prime focal point of the Hindu religion which the Indo-Aryans brought with them when they migrated from Atlantis. This is why Hitler stole, and reversed it. This is why he also had the 'Aryan' obsession. He took the superior race bit too far with it, but the 'Aryans' aren't like him..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 6  7  8   >>

join