It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new age movement a illuminati conspiracey?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Search the Internet the Illuminati control all fast foods....they have a chemical that is included in everything from the Whopper to the Dorito Taco. Be forewarned, here is a list of foods that are safe...

Broccoli
Cauliflower
Asparagus
Any fresh Fish, Chicken or Beef as long as it is boiled
Frozen mixed vegetables
Corn flakes but without sugar
Spinach but not from a can
Veggie burgers
Brussels sprouts
Plain Lays potato chips (avoid all dips)
Apples or any fresh fruit
Whole milk
Baked Potatoes no toppings or gravy
Rice as long as it is not from China

Here are things to avoid at all cost...

Ice cream (this includes Ice cream cakes)
Cakes
Candy of any kind including liccorish(sp) Frozen Pizza or any other pizza product
Cheese
Spices of any kind (with exception of Sea salt that is safe)
Soda's (very important)
Any oil to fry foods
Fried foods

Now you might think I am kidding...I am but in reality this is the result of a Goggle search on “The Illuminati and Fast Food."

www.daghettotymz.com...

educate-yourself.org...

illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com...

www.illuminati-news.com...

Any thoughts?
edit on 30-10-2012 by Kashai because: modified content

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
That last line has a very powerful irony to it. "God" supposedly created us, and 'God" is supposedly our father. So, if we apply that principle to this, people might become so obsessed with the power of god that they feel like they can be closer to god by becoming more LIKE him - in other words, if they take the idea of what a god would be like and mold themselves to fit that idea, they feel closer to him.

So transhumanism can be seen as an attempt to be closer to "God", even if it's misguided.

Interesting theory, the only downside being that most trans-humanists don't believe in God. For the most part, it seems like there's a lot of power seeking and fear of death that motivates it, which makes a lot of sense.

And just think - maybe the pagans saw the same thing in Christianity? And look where we are now. Paganism is demonized, Christianity struggles to reign supreme. In the future, maybe transhumanism will reign supreme, and Christians will be outcasts because they will be seen as hindering the progress of the human race.

There's a fair bit of truth in that first part -- read Augustine's City of God (well, the first couple of books on it) for a look at how Fifth Century Christians and Roman pagans viewed each other and their impacts on events which affected the other.

The second part, I'm less sure about. I do believe that we are moving into a post-Christian age, but I suspect that, as time goes on, Christians will be viewed as simply being out of date, rather than hinderances to progress. Personally, I think trans-humanism would be the death of the human race, though I think it unlikely to come to the fore, as there is too much negativity associated with it in every non-technologist point of view.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kashai
Any thoughts?

A world without spices and cheese? So no nachos?

In a world like that, the living would envy the dead!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
I'm still trying to figure out what a "conspiracey" is... can anyone help me out?

Someone who is against illegal file downloads? And proper spelling?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Any thoughts?

A world without spices and cheese? So no nachos?

In a world like that, the living would envy the dead!

Absolutely no Nachos

Eat only the foods that tastes bad and at all cost stay away from butter and Greek yogurt

Further any medication that does not start with the letter B

Then of course there is Disney World...

rwww.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Eat only the foods that tastes bad and at all cost stay away from butter and Greek yogurt

How about yoghurt from Cyprus and butter from certified Mason-free cows?

So a steady diet of barbiturates, butane and Biphetamine is a-okay, eh? Up the Illuminati!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

How about yoghurt from Cyprus and butter from certified Mason-free cows?

Those can only be eaten during a full moon....

So a steady diet of barbiturates, butane and Biphetamine is a-okay, eh? Up the Illuminati!

Here is a list of approved meds...

www.nhs.uk...

Whatever you do stay away from cell phones, computers and as well (of course) cars with computers.

Meaning cars built after 1980....excluding of course the Gremlin

edit on 31-10-2012 by Kashai because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Then of course there is Gold and Diamonds...

www.citizeneconomists.com...

And under no circumstances should you go to Colledge.

Any thoughts?
edit on 31-10-2012 by Kashai because: added content

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

New ager's don't worship Esoteric symbols; they appreciate and acknowledge the truth in the symbols. Too much skepticism can cloud proper thinking of the brain.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Wifibrains
The new age is not about worshiping lucifer or Satan.... Is it?

The NWO goes clear back to the Garden...

It started in that part of the universe we call Heaven when Lucifer challenged the right of God to exercise supreme authority. The Luciferian conspiracy was transferred to this world in the Garden of Eden.

The names have changed, but the beliefs, tactics, and designs of the groups have remained essentially the same.

Brotherhood of the Snake > Synagogue of Satan > Illuminati > NWO

"The illuminati" are black magicians. They are vampires aka project negative energy and drain positive energy from everyone. They are the true demon worshippers, not some children conducting small time rituals in the forest or in some cave. Satanism has intentionally been ridiculed and thus downplayed in order to hide luciferianism.

The illuminati are not illuminated in any true sense. They posses limited knowledge of the universe and of thyself. Yes they should be taken very seriously because they like to hide themselves constantly, like snakes hiding under rocks, and thus extremely dangerous to mankind.

Hell is underground earth and heaven is the cosmos/universe/multiverse. Earth is satanic terrritory and that is why most pagans worshiped satan/lucifer with many not even knowing it. God does not demand sacrifice and pagans were notorious for sacrifice. Sacrifice of life or sacrifice of pleasure is unnecessary and evil.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
new agers are so gullible because most of them have no idea THEY are the illumanti....

new agers are not the illuminati. Illuminati are at the top of the human food chain. They're demonically possesses secret world leaders and elitists. They take orders from and are controlled by demons. new agers are just spiritual quacks who think they need to hug a tree.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Lets put it this way. The new age movement implies spiritualism, which can be good or bad, depending on what you seek. While religion is ALWAYS BAD because it is a MAN MADE CONSTRUCT that has been CONTROLLED by pagan worshipers of satan rather shortely since their creation. It is like buying the cheapest ice cream you can find filled with artificial flavors and preservatives, then thinking all vanilla ice cream tastes the same. Some religions are a bit closer to the source but still they have been dominated by control freaks for a long time. Control freaks determine what is not too controversial against satan and include only that material. They are filled with sacrifice in covert ways, such as fasting for example.

Spiritualism is what you make of it. Take the good ideas from whatever religion you lean on and through the nonsense out. If something does not make sense then chances are the confusion is intentional to deceive you. Most people who are spiritual are not gurus, much less interested in your money, while mainstream religions are full of charlatans.

I am a christian that gets turned off by sunday worship(worshipping the sun deity), turned off with christ nailed to a cross(demonic), turned off with the catholic church that will not go after child molestors and ignores birth control education, turned off with the catholic church that disrespects divorce when people need it. I also get turned off with ridiculously rich people lighting candles at church and then they go out and cheat their way to existance.

And most importantly the elite using one religion as an excuse to go to war with other nations that have different customs and believe in different religions. Religion is A CONTROL MECHANISM almost completly DEVOID of any good meaning. Ignore it and bury it. Wake up!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I like this song as well. The song and reality were mismatched back then what makes you think they are aligned now?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. It was just an expression of the new energy coming in during the late 60's. The hippies then felt the energy as freedom and it became excessive in terms of "free love" and drugs and what not. The radical leftists and communists took advantage and used that naive desire for their own ends. Many naive souls were led astray in that. But on the other end of the spectrum, it brought an interest in meditation, yoga, enlightenment, the study of karma and reincarnation.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Members of the illuminati are solely asuras living exclusively in avidya (more specifically, in the triloka). They don't have access to the maharloka and the higher planes of existence.

asura — a kind of anti-divine being of the mentalised vital plane.

avidya — ignorance; the power by which “the Spirit dwells... in the consciousness of multiplicity and relativity”; “the knowledge of the Many”, which “becomes no longer knowledge at all but ignorance, Avidya” because it “takes the Many for the real fact of existence and views the One only as a cosmic sum of the Many”.

triloka — the three lokas or worlds (physical, vital and mental, called bhu, bhuvar and svar) of the aparardha or lower hemisphere of existence.

parardha — “the upper half of world-existence”, consisting of the worlds of saccidananda linked by vijnana to the aparardha or lower hemisphere of mind, life and matter, “an upper hemisphere of manifestation based on the Spirit’s eternal self-knowledge” (vidya).

Pinciple, World:

1. Pure Existence — Sat, World of the highest truth ofbeing (Satyaloka)
2. Pure Consciousness — Chit, World of infinite Will or conscious force (Tapoloka)
3. Pure Bliss — Ananda, World of creative delight of existence (Janaloka)
4. Knowledge or Truth — Vijnana, World of the Vastness - Vijnana (Maharloka)
5. Mind, World of light (Swar)
6. Life (nervous being), Worlds of various becoming (Bhuvar)
7. Matter, The material world (Bhur)

edit on 31-10-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Hmm, the old religions tell us we are sinners, the new age teaches us to love ourselves, I know what I think, you?

I am not counting the old man out

edit on 31-10-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Heh. The new philosophies ARE the old philosophies. Christianity is a middle philosophy that was born as a result of mixing religions. But because they would have had to admit it, they just decided to say, "Hey, we interpreted it this way" and that opened the door for even more interpretations.

Any way you slice it, it's obvious there's more compassion and understanding to be found in the pagan and mysticist philosophies that has finally found their way back into the public eye. After so long of being suppressed, the old knowledge is finally becoming known again.

Unfortunately, many are resisting it because of the ages-old fear - fear of change.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I agree with that 100%

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Christianity is already out of date. As you can probably see, it's causing as many problems as it's solving, and even those solutions are only temporary. Christianity resists change, and so Christians resist change. That's not how the universe works. Everything is motion, and motion requires the process of "chaos into order into chaos into order" again and again. And each time (here's where divinity comes into play) it automatically reforms into something stronger and more advanced.

You can see it all throughout history. Every instance of chaos has made the victims stronger, better, more resilient. They don't go away, they just change into something better. It's a cycle, a cycle that Christianity struggles to resist because Christians think it's safer to stick with the demons we know than the demons we don't. They have their outdated ways of handling demons of the old days, and then they adjust those methods for the new demons, but pretty soon they'll be fighting 2015 trojans with 1995 antivirus. In other words, it just won't work.

The nature of the universe is motion. New Age stuff (or ancient arts, as I call them) show us exactly how to utilize and understand that motion, in all of its parts and layers, so we can use it to grow and steer the chaos. But in resisting chaos, we only prolong it.

And if it's prolonged for too long, we will collapse. We will revert. We will devolve.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Quauhtli

True enlightenment is not found inside, but is found in the environment

Oh really? I think every guru in India will disagree. And I have had contact with several. The key to the Self is always within, but it often takes an initiated guru or teacher to show you the way. Our own dear Jesus showed us The Way The Truth and the Life. The minute one idolizes another individual though one has lost the real connection to the Inner Self.
You are going to spend a long time, many lifetimes if you go the way you just posted. Enjoy the Long and Winding Road that leads to the Door.

There are times when Guru or Teachers is not needed in the form you describe. Some people will have the changes from a culmination of knowledge/thoughts both from within and without making their understanding click. Especially if they go the same amagydala fear overload road as Jesus did.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by adjensen

Christianity is already out of date. As you can probably see, it's causing as many problems as it's solving, and even those solutions are only temporary.

What unique problems are Christianity causing? As I see it, the vast majority of the world's ills (economics, climatology, resource shortfalls, wars, crime, etc) have nothing to do with Christianity, and there would be less of them if Christianity (as taught by Christ) was universal.

And each time (here's where divinity comes into play) it automatically reforms into something stronger and more advanced.

Sorry, but that's patently and demonstrably false. I know that physics isn't your thing, but surely you're aware of the concept of entropy?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join