It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new age movement a illuminati conspiracey?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Firstly, all my enlightened knowledge came from exploring below the masks which is different from where your getting yours Youtube.

Secondly, Im not your brother.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Just out of curiosity, what are your views on Science? It seems many people who claim New Age as an Illuminati tool are likely to view Science as a tool of Satan.

If religion is the manifestation of the Human Psych of Hope, as you stated before, does that mean Science is the manifestation of the Human Psych of Experience?
edit on 30/10/2012 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

If religion is the manifestation of the Human Psych of Hope, as you stated before, does that mean Science the manifestation of the Human Psych of Experience?

yes as much as it pains me to say this unfortunately so. I should add the output of science is materials and machines of which become worshiped....the worship is pleasure.
edit on 30-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Yep that sounds like a religion alright, the new age is about encouraging people to realise their indevidual power and possition, not being told, or taught, did you even watch the video? Are you saying its wrong and what she says is not what the new age is about? I can see how some may think its a religion as it consists of a belief in a higher power.

The video. well i never got past the 1st second because the girl is attractive. Then isnt that what the illumaniti allure is use of images and ideas.

The new age is also a conceptulized idea. There is no such thing as the new age. Its all masks place on the face of hope. To learn anything real you need to move your focus on whats going on beneath the surface masks.

If a pretty girl bothers you that much you could just listen to her voice, her being attractive is just an accident, it's not her fault. If your to ignorant to watch the video there is no point even talking to you about this. You think the illuminati are usin this girls looks to brainwash you and didn't watch it. Are you ok, she was against the NWO ya know.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

So much to learn..

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If a pretty girl bothers you that much you could just listen to her voice, her being attractive is just an accident, it's not her fault. If your to ignorant to watch the video there is no point even talking to you about this. You think the illuminati are usin this girls looks to brainwash you and didn't watch it. Are you ok, she was against the NWO ya know.

I will watch vid. Despite that I have no concerns for her cause whethers shes pro illumanatir or not why whould i care one way or other?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Firstly, all my enlightened knowledge came from exploring below the masks which is different from where your getting yours Youtube.

Secondly, Im not your brother.

We are all brothers and sisters. Yes I seen many YT vids of others giving lectures of knowledge that comes from exploring below the mask, I read books, listen to interviews of researchers, and connect my own dots.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Every day I read OPs from "new agers" touting awakening, awareness, enlightenment. I didn't watch the video and am not going to, but I have read all of the thread thus far. Seems there is argument as to whether these beliefs could be considered an unorganized form of religion. I just wanted to note that several of the teachings espoused by "new agers" are also espoused in Scientology- which is definitely a religion. A very organized and weird religion, but still a religion.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

We are all brothers and sisters.

Stop saything this to me.
Im watching Vid....shes babbling words...which dont articulate anything that can be used practically. Ok shes very attractive and the music is nice and her words are a message of peace "Non control", but still its all just a babble or words. No one needs her as teacher the teacher within you its you.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Scientology is a cult.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Scientology is a cult.

I am watchung Vid and is not Scientology,

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Who said it was?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The new age has no boundrys. It is a mix match of what is right for the indevidual. Buddhists, Hindu, Christ, Kabbala, what ever works for you, even magic and rituals if you want to go that way, it's practising freedom to practice what you want. It would only be evil by its intent.

If one can create their own religion, this does not make the new age a religion, it is in no way organised unless you join a group and do some thing together, but then this would only be a ritual or ceremony, their is no "way" in the new age, you are the way.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

No more a cult than any other religion. Many would consider "New Age" adherents a cult without strict organization or a definite leader. Many religions either start or end up that way. I personally find Scientologists to be weirdos, but they are still a religion. Just as many believe Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are cults- they are still religions.

link   

Who said it was?

No one but i thought id trhow that in to make sure thread doesnt get derailed with talk about scientology. (as above)
edit on 30-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

link   

Organized religion=cult.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
So what tell us something we dont already know

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

No one needs her as teacher the teacher within you its you

This is basically what she says the new age is lol

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

This is basically what she says the new age is lol

yeh i noticed that...and i also noticed shes an expert of reverse pyscology and with those alluring looks....u see what im getting at her business is the business of Hypnosis....and she will Hypnotise you using the truth.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Individualized and custom tailored religions are still a form of religion. New Age is a system of picking and choosing what each individual feels is right for him/herself in the way of spiritual beliefs. You don't have to have a group or congregation to make that a religion. Your personal spiritual beliefs ARE your religion. New Age is just a religion of everyone picking and choosing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join