It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the new age movement a illuminati conspiracey?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Internet is almost free, does that count?

Air is completely free as well. See which one you can last 5 minutes without Air or Internet.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Internet is almost free, does that count?

Air is completely free as well. See which one you can last 5 minutes without Air or Internet.

Not sure where we are taking this conversation but it's way of track if I awnser that question, oh ok, air. I can't go without air!

Do you have anything to add to the topic? Maybe I could ask you exactly what you think a "religion" is, you could explain your version of a religion, and I could point out to you why new age spirituality is not a religion for me?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Do you have anything to add to the topic? Maybe I could ask you exactly what you think a "religion" is, you could explain your version of a religion, and I could point out to you why new age spirituality is not a religion for me?

A religion is an conceptulized idea. Thought to be exact. Whats wrapped inside the thoughts is Hope!
Yes Religion is the mask thought places over the face of Hope.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

A religion is an conceptulized idea. Thought to be exact. Whats wrapped inside the thoughts is Hope!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Experientially speaking, there's a lot of truths in what the Rosicrucians tell us but strangely, it's associated with the illuminati.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
The illumanit is the new age movement. What a better place to hide it right under everyones chakas. And illumanit the are, blinded by the enlightenment.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Satan created tons of weird religions to deceive people from finding God.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

I'd appreciate if you could express yourself verbally. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
new agers are so gullible because most of them have no idea THEY are the illumanti....

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
[Where is this religion based, where to new agers go to worship? Where is the book they follow? Where is the tradition? It's nothing like a religion.

That's a good point. While some might believe the New Age movement is a religion, it is certainly NOT an Organised Religion. I personally see it more as a way of life; a spiritual path that lacks the excess baggage that accompanies Organised Religion.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I personally see it more as a way of life; a spiritual path that lacks the excess baggage that accompanies Organised Religion.

Its the religion for people who cant organise their thoughts into clear patterns.......

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Satan created tons of weird religions to deceive people from finding God.
You know what's funny? People created Satan for the same exact reason! Well, I think it's pretty amusing.
edit on 30/10/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You are entitled to your opinion, but can you demonstrate that it is actually a Religion? So far you have failed to do so. You have just continually referred to it as one, but have provided no actual reasoning as to why you consider it a Religion.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Have you ever wondered why God created Satan in the first place? Ever wondered why God allows Satan to exist and deceive God's other creations?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

You are entitled to your opinion, but can you demonstrate that it is actually a Religion? So far you have failed to do so. You have just continually referred to it as one, but have provided no actual reasoning as to why you consider it a Religion.

Religion is a conceptulized idea. Thought to be exact. The thought is wrapped arond hope. Yes Religion is the mask thought places on hope..
Its obvious to anyone who is willing to drops the mask...Religion is a manifest of the Human Psyche of Hope.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Yep that sounds like a religion alright, the new age is about encouraging people to realise their indevidual power and possition, not being told, or taught, did you even watch the video? Are you saying its wrong and what she says is not what the new age is about? I can see how some may think its a religion as it consists of a belief in a higher power.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Yep that sounds like a religion alright, the new age is about encouraging people to realise their indevidual power and possition, not being told, or taught, did you even watch the video? Are you saying its wrong and what she says is not what the new age is about? I can see how some may think its a religion as it consists of a belief in a higher power.

The video. well i never got past the 1st second because the girl is attractive. Then isnt that what the illumaniti allure is use of images and ideas.

The new age is also a conceptulized idea. There is no such thing as the new age. Its all masks place on the face of hope. To learn anything real you need to move your focus on whats going on beneath the surface masks.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

new agers are so gullible because most of them have no idea THEY are the illumanti....

Illuminati, illuminated, enlightened, in the light, light is information, information is knowledge.

So in that sense maybe you are right. But...you too have knowledge, knowledge is information, information is light(in-formation) to be informed is to be in the light, enlightened, illuminated, ILLUMINATI. Welcome brother.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join