It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Thing Happened To Me During Frankenstorm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by FlyersFan

Yes the energy of the storm could have fed the spooks and gave the ghosts the ability to project sound, be glad they didn't fully form. I mean I don't know about you but if I saw men solidly standing in my living room at night I'd be scared literally into death!
edit on 30-10-2012 by ldyserenity because: wrong word

In my belief ghosts (or whatever you want to call them) run off of electromagnetic energy, and it is measurable throught scientific instruments. This subject is so disregarded even though 90% of America is christian and believes we have a spirit, however this subject is untouched.. Odd to me as I can feel a difference from a normal room to when something comes in the room. Along with alot of people who never talk about their experiences until I get drunk and talk honestly with people whom normally I don't feel comfortable enough to talk about my actual feelings (I do not experience emotions, take it how you will.. suppression or logicistal thinking). But when I do, rather because they want to relate to me or because they actually relate to me through certain experiences within themselves, has always intrigued me. Your body is the best tool to explain things. It feels and acknowledges everything.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

no ..

this doesn't just happen when it's stormy/lighting outside.. below are my personal accounts of 'hearing men's voices and and one time .. what very much sounded like my late mothers voice!

~3 weeks ago, my wife, my daughter and I pull up into the drive way, walk through the front door and are faced with my grandson & his friend looking at us with startlement, as if they were going out the front door, & like they might have just saw a ghost. I said.."what's the matter?".. As they both stood there, a second and then looked at each other, they looked back and us and said..
GS~"you ....just got home.. right.. "
ME "yes... why?"
GS & Friend at the same time.."seriously..?! "
ME "yes.. why?!" now looking at him str8 in the eye wondering what's up
GS "hmmmmm... 'cuz we both were standing right behind my door while it was closed listening to what kinda sounded like you guys at the bottom of the stairs, we probably listened a couple of minutes because it was definitely a conversation going on.

I opened the door, and to our amazement...no one was there!! So when you saw us at the front door it was because we thought you might have came home and were talking at the bottom of the stairs and then left to get something out of the car!!"

ME: we just got home.

my GS friend said.."hmmm.. I'm going home, to weird for me"

and again...different house, weather .. clear spring day..

Going to add this event to this post since it's relevant.

About 3 weeks ago, I was laying in bed, after hearing the alarm clock go off, shut it off and layed there for a couple of minutes and then thought "well, I guess I should get up". Immediately after having that thought.. I physically HEARD a radio transmission along with the mic being keyed...

"that is confirmed" or something similar to that! I FREAKED! I opened my eyes immediately, looked toward the window which had the blinds shut, but just a bit open to see if the police were in my backyard.

I got up, opened the blinds in the bedroom, looked outside, nada. zero, no one there. I ran to the the sliding glass door, open it up.. walked out side.. nada, zero...no one there.

I ran out the front door in hopes to see a police car or some kind of activity going on about the neighbor .. nada zero,, quiet as a mouse. Sky was clear, with a few clouds.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
You guys have freaked me out. I nodded off at my computer a few minutes ago and just woke up after hearing male voices muttering. No one else is here !

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by grumpy64
You guys have freaked me out. I nodded off at my computer a few minutes ago and just woke up after hearing male voices muttering. No one else is here !

seriously? .. you're dead serious about this .. ?

or are you play'n holloween :0

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Yes I am serious. I only understood one word though. Somebody or something said " Loki". I know who this is. I am not making this up. Freaky huh?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

My guess is that one of your neighbors was using a TV or radio with a door/window open, or on their patio, and that's why it went out when the power did. Its not uncommon for me to sit on my patio, or with the sliding door open, using a radio to listen to the news, and “watch the show” as well as having “situational awareness” when I've been in bad storms down here before.

BTW... Don't forget that the change in pressure will have a physical and mental effect on you as well. Especially with this storm as I believe it had the lowest pressure in the history of hurricane recording.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Electromagnetic radiation was probably zipping through your head. have you lived near high tension wires, power box junctions, transformers at other houses as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quauhtli
I was just wondering, did the power go out when the transformer blew?

No. The power stayed on. I'm in shock that we didn't have the power go out. It flicked and went out and then right back on 6 or 7 times. But we went right through the eye of the storm and didn't really lose power. It's a freak'n miracle!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny10

Interesting. Actually I was very angry at the time. Maybe my being angry coupled with the energy of the storm did something and opened up something and that's why I heard the muffled voices. The anger and the energy could have attracted something.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonATI

Yep .. could have been any one of those or something else all together. I started this thread to look for ideas on what could have happened. I know that we probably won't know for sure but I just wanted to hear what others thought. Keep an open mind .. that kind of thing ..

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
FF you said this storm felt out of the ordinary.

It REALLY did. At least to me. It was really freak'n strange.
I've been in a bunch of hurricanes and typhoons and nor'easters.
This was really different.

1 - This 'hurricane' didn't feel tropical at all. It was COLD. Biting cold to the bones.
2 - The path was strange. TWC says it hasn't happened before.
3 - It was HUGE. The biggest in weather recorded history for the USA.
4 - It went on and on and on .. like a blizzard and not like a hurricane.
5 - the EYE was hidden. Even the weather people couldn't find it easily.
6 - it was a ragged mess but the pressure was record low .. very odd. With pressure that low the eye should have been very well formed with eye wall clouds and everything. That was missing.

And there was an odd feeling that I can't explain. I've been through hurricanes (Hugo, Opal, Andrew, Irene, Isabel, etc etc) and typhoons (in Japan) before so it's not like I was shell shocked by a hurricane. It just felt strange. Maybe it was just me ...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
My guess is that one of your neighbors was using a TV or radio with a door/window open, or on their patio, and that's why it went out when the power did.

Under normal conditions I'd agree with you ....
But it was 1:30 in the morning during a raging hurricane.
I got up and looked out and didn't see anyone.
I don't think anyone would be sitting outside at 1:30 in the AM in driving rain and hurricane winds.
And if they had their window open ... they'd be nutz.
(no lights were in in the neighbors houses either so I think they were all sleeping in the basement)

Good guess though .. it's as good as any. We'll never know.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

If that is when the storm was raging, many folks would not have been asleep. I know that when we have been hit before that I have stayed up for multiple days and nights until it had passed.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 10/31/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It's a good thought ... but honestly I didn't see any lights on in the neighbors house. Considering how loud the storm was ... (and man .. it sounded like an airplane was continually landing on the house) ... If the neighbors were watching TV, I don't know how I could have heard the neighbors TV through their walls and closed windows ...and then through the storm .. and then through my walls and closed windows.

It's possible that they were awake (I don't know if they were), watching tv, and that the sound carried through all that. I just can't see it happening. But I'll add it to the list of 'maybe's .. and I'll see if they are home later this afternoon and I'll ask if they were awake and watching TV (or listening to the radio) from 1:00-1:30 am during the height of the storm.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
BTW... Don't forget that the change in pressure will have a physical and mental effect on you as well. Especially with this storm as I believe it had the lowest pressure in the history of hurricane recording.

When the center of the storm was closest to my area, I started getting a bad headache. I don't know if it was the pressure or not.

I had an experience once where I was listening to a idling train engine and I started hearing music coming from it which was caused by the white noise phenomenon.

I live in an old house, but I don't think anyone died there.

Around 1:30 am in my area a bunch of drunk idiots started a ruckus running up and down my street and the neighbors yelling at them, telling them to shut up.

By the time I went to sleep, I could hear a constant distant roaring noise, but it was quiet when I woke up. It was kind of eerie.

I was one of the lucky ones that didn't lose power at all.

I can't say for sure what Flyers Fan experienced because I wasn't there.
edit on 31-10-2012 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

It sounds like a very unnatural kind of weather event. I read on ATS the other day that the the earth and solar system are flying through space at about 66000 klms per hour. Perhaps we travel through strange areas of space/time that warp and twist our reality back on itself allowing us to hear or see things that have happened in the past or future. Even solar flares can affect our weather and communications.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Just wondering, if it was the transformer, did anyone else hear it? Very strange story...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story, i had a similar experience during the storm, not in a haunted house, but it was odd.

I kept hearing cats meowing. I have a cat and it wasn't her, my neighbors don't have cats (live in townhouse), but my girlfriend heard the cats meowing aswell. It went almost all night long, might have been something outside causing it though...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vespa51
Just wondering, if it was the transformer, did anyone else hear it? Very strange story...

My husband and daughter were asleep. How they were able to sleep with that storm sounding like an airplane on the house all night .. I don't know. I haven't spoken to the neighbors yet. I'll do so later today (I hope).

When a transformer explodes it's like a bomb has gone off.
Seriously. It's unbelievably loud and the sound travel a long ways.

BTW .. the lights stayed on. It had to be someone else's transformer.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by doom27

It's this kind of thing that makes me wonder about the metaphysical component to the storm. More and more I'm thinking something 'otherworldly' mixed with the physical world with Frankenstorm.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join