Its the end of the will as we knew it.

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Finally, now we are coming to the end of the will. Not the end of the world but the will that has ruled us all. That will is like a raging fire that is running out of fuel. We have been so confused by this ruler, this king we can hardly even dream of a world without his will. Like a person that can only imagine a life full of abuse and disgrace, returns to their captor every time. But that time is dissolving and the hour glass is close to empty. No hands ready to turn it around again, for a thousand year more of pain and useless gain. Sooner or later the last grain of time will drop and we will all be surprised when the the will stops. What comes after, can not be said for your mind or for some their head is unable to comprehend. Only the heart is able to know and mend.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Yes its the end. Its all over.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

My will has stopped plenty of times, but yet, somehow comes back to fight the good fight, time and again.

The will never stops...for no one, except those who lose it. The will to keep on living, giving and fighting the good fight, no matter the cost.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Check my last post here. Might interest you. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

yeah I know what you mean, for me my will has been a fantasy all the way through.

so may as well laugh at it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

A sense of humor is a great start.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ringlejames

thanks very much I spoke your words in to space and those words sounded true. Keep sharing as all good hearts can only do.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

You must be talking about the will that is explained in the movie "Cloud Atlas." Time and time again, slavery of different sorts in the movie is justified using these words: "There is a natural order in the world, and it must be protected."

Well, if it was really the natural order of the world, there would be no need to protect it. This "protection force" is the will you are talking about.
edit on 30-10-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Thank you. I take it that you are of sound life and of sound soul. Do not waver from your from your convictions of inner self because in the coming months you will need it. We will all need it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Good point! it is not natural. The protection of the rose is natural though. If you are mindless the thorns will let you know, your blood will flow.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientthunder

Finally, now we are coming to the end of the will. Not the end of the world but the will that has ruled us all. That will is like a raging fire that is running out of fuel. We have been so confused by this ruler, this king we can hardly even dream of a world without his will. Like a person that can only imagine a life full of abuse and disgrace, returns to their captor every time. But that time is dissolving and the hour glass is close to empty. No hands ready to turn it around again, for a thousand year more of pain and useless gain. Sooner or later the last grain of time will drop and we will all be surprised when the the will stops. What comes after, can not be said for your mind or for some their head is unable to comprehend. Only the heart is able to know and mend.

Thank you so much for posting this.

It hit a chord so deep, you have no idea.

There is an invisible and silent energy that resides somewhere in the unknown.

You've just opened my eyes a little.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

It an honor to form part of that which you are experiencing. best all ways AT

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

And when that time comes, the collective consciousness of mankind will ascend to a higher state and the dawn of a New Age will commence. The question is: how long do we have?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

For me its a question of timing,keep on being yourself and be prepared for entering a complete new way of living. Sooner or later the last straw will come, then there will be one of those days when we realize nothing will ever be the same from now on.It a mayor event of change.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

But I fear I may not be worthy of being included in such an ascension, and only chosen individuals will have that honour. Are your views along the lines of those who believe people that are ready will transcend to a higher dimensional existence (e.g. 4th dimension) and those that are not will have to repeat this 3rd dimension experience all over again?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I would say it is not a case of worthiness but more a case of really wanting to form part of a new way of doing things. If you do, there is a place for you. It has to be sincere choice to form part of that reality. It about true intent of the heart.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Glad to hear that. I really do wish for change in this existence. I believe we need to replace our Hate with Love; our Aggression with Peace; our Ignorance with Knowledge and our Fear with Empathy among other transformations. It just seems like this change is always "so close, yet so far away" from commencing.

new topics
top topics

join