It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TS Sandy; It’s confirmed…trees do make sound when they fall…lol.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I'm in Cleveland by the way. This storm is having far reaching affects,

During my break at work, I witnessed 6-7 transformers blowing. Quite pretty, though I feel for those who no longer have power. Amazingly enough, I do still have power, though those across the street do not. Kinda weird, because if someone sneezes in my neighborhood, I usually lose power.

But once I returned home from work, and was talking to a bud of mine, I heard a HUGE crackling sound outside my wall. I knew immediately what it was. I looked outside my balcony window and witnessed it.

The dying (if not dead already) tree next to my apartment had collapsed. It took out the second floor balcony next to mine and the remains are lying all about the first floor patio which was pretty much destroyed, though thankful of small favors, neither door was busted.

This experience has got the kid in me all excited. And the old Soldier in me all worried. Haven’t felt like this in awhile. Kind of alive…weird uh?

I did check on the residences, but no one answered. I'm wondering if they are even occupyied. Maybe it's a good thing, if they are not.

edit on 30-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

join