It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyclone Alert in Southern India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
A deep depression over the Bay of Bengal, which would further intensify into a cyclonic storm, on Monday brought heavy rains in many parts of Tamil Nadu, especially in coastal areas, prompting the government to declare a holiday for schools.

Source : www.indianexpress.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Imagine if all over the world at the same time low pressure systems formed and moved across respective coast lines.

There is a typhoon currently in Vietnam as well .

For every cause there must be an an effect

Thanks for the info!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
how come that doesnt happen, multiple depressions all over.

or will it sometime in the future, say when our magnetosphere is down/total haywire or when the sun has Mega solar flares?

is it wet/monsoon season in asia?

and back to us, it just dawned on me hurricane are still in action in the atlantic practically into NOVEMBER?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If the main or global barometric pressure dropped, it would be a major problem.

I wonder if that is predictable... Hmmmmm...

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
i think there was a movie about that..................

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The recent cyclone Fani that hit India was created by EU meteorological weapons. Under order of the highest ranking member of the Nazi Pedo-nobility of the EU, came the idea of striking India with a seemingly indirect way.

An orchestrated, man-made, military weather manipulation specifically created to make sure that India pays for not letting the EuroNazis gestapo intelligece "cooperate" with Sri-Lanka anti terror efforts that the British, French, Dutch , Sewedish, Norwegian, Italian, Spanish govt. and highest nobility prepared for "The Easter worshippers"

new topics

top topics

join