It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I figured out what CHEM TRAILS actually might be.......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
You need to move here to Michigan where we are a chemtrail free zone not to mention there's no FEMA camps in our state

Sorry to disappoint you on both counts - it doesn't take much to find them....

and

and

Michigan:
-Kincheloe Correctional Facility (Formerly Kincheloe AFB with B-52 sized runways). Has five large prison buildings able to house 5000+. The facility has about 500 prisoners at this time. Location: 20 miles south of Sault Ste. Marie (Soo Locks) at the eastern end of the Upper Penninsula of Michigan.
-K.I. Sawyer AFB Large construction program has been going on under the name of "Operation Gateway". High security is in place with a large portion of the base closed to civilian view. Location: 20 miles south of Marquette, MI in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan.
-Raco Field Raco field is an interesting facility. The above ground runways form a perfect triangle. Few buildings appear on the surface, but ventilators can be seen. Civilian workers report that a subsurface facility exists. No publicity exists indicating what the role of Raco Field is, although something is there. To observers, it is an "inactive WWII base." Location: 15 miles NW of Kincheloe Correctional Facility on Hwy 28.
-Bark River A large construction operation is ongoing in the Bark River, MI, area. Locals are tight-lipped. The facility is off the main highway in a wilderness area. While most of the locals say that the construction is associated with the ELF (extreme low frequency) project of world-wide communications, others suspect FEMA is involved. (Note: the ELF grid is located 100 miles NE of the Bark River area) Location: 20 miles west of Escanaba in the upper penninsula of Michigan.
-Bay City Sits on Saginaw Bay which connects to Lake Huron. This facility has high fencing, barbed wire and guard towers.
-Grayling Camp Grayling Michigan National Guard Base. Detention facility. Guards towers, razor wire.
-Southwest area of the state FEMA Detention facility
-Central part of the state FEMA Detention facility
-Detroit FEMA Detention facility
- from here

And Chemtrails in Michigan, chemtrails Ann Arbor, and

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlindBastards
Umm zombies? No. It’s called science fiction. I’ve got little idea, apart from the tests scientists, of what they’re spraying and just as much of a clue as anyone else as to why they do it. If I had to guess I’d say they’re making the soil infertile or something. No one knows except the mongrels ordering it.

The CDC zombie blog..... The CDC seems to think it's possible? oh but your smarter than the CDC right I forgot.

CDC Zombie Webpage....
edit on 31-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Nice I get wait to to try them out and then go for a train ride yaaayyyy

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

no - we are not claiming to be " smarter than the CDC " - but you have revealed that you either have not read your source , were unable to comprehend it , or are deliberatly dishonest

, maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency

is ther critical sentance - 1st paragraph

the the CDC do not think zombies " could happen " - they are using a popular meme to engage peoples attention on a serious topic

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

You need to move here to Michigan where we are a chemtrail free zone not to mention there's no FEMA camps in our state

Or move to Australia, also no chemtrails. All we get here are contrails!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by r2d246

How about just plain old trying to repair the ozone,
Or even limit the amount of sun rays hitting the earth,

BINGO
Occam's razor says....

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

oh sure sure blame it on the meme. That what they can joke about it now, and then when it happens, later they'll have plausable deniability saying "we told you look here's our blog to prove it!"

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

The CDC zombie blog..... The CDC seems to think it's possible? oh but your smarter than the CDC right I forgot.

No they don't....

If you’ve been following our blog, you’ve probably figured out we’re big fans of zombies. While we know zombies are fictional, they tie in so well with another topic we’re deeply invested in, emergency preparedness, that it seems like a perfect match for us! Being true zombie fans, we love The Walking Dead on AMC, so much so that we’ve looked past the fact that they blew us up at the end of the first season and we assure you that our work here at the CDC continues.

blogs.cdc.gov...

and this....

There are all kinds of emergencies out there that we can prepare for. Take a zombie apocalypse for example. That’s right, I said z-o-m-b-i-e a-p-o-c-a-l-y-p-s-e. You may laugh now, but when it happens you’ll be happy you read this, and hey, maybe you’ll even learn a thing or two about how to prepare for a real emergency.

blogs.cdc.gov...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Or move to Australia, also no chemtrails. All we get here are contrails!

Clearly not true - see PeeKay 22 - aussie YT chemtrail spotter extraordinaire (link is to a YT search for him) - and you tell him they are contrails you will get sworn at and banned from his channels faster than you can say "cloudbuster"!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I was curious as to how you think you could possibly time a virus like that, especially for 10-20 years? With over 6 billion unique individuals, there is no way some wouldn't break out well before 10 years. It is the nature of medicine, viruses, and diseases. It can effect every person differently, just like how some medicines will work absolutely perfect for 95% of the population, but there will always be cases of mild to severe side effects. It is just not possible to delay a virus like that once it is inside a human. Someone already mentioned it, but the only way to delay it is to have a catalyst that will awaken the dormant virus in us.

However, if you have prior studies about viruses or diseases that were made to have a delayed effect I would be curious to see. Though off the top of my head, I can't think of anything like that in chemical warfare.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join