It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I figured out what CHEM TRAILS actually might be.......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This isn't a big spoiler or anything.... FYI..... (but if you still plan to watch The Walking Dead and don't want the slightest clue then don't read the rest, as I'm giving away one small detail below, it's nothing really though)

I had this strange thought today....

This is just a random CT and it's a long shot but here's how it goes......

You know all the chem trails, like in the Youtube Documentary "What the heck are they spraying..." etc etc.

Well I think I figured it out. The chem trials might actually be the zombie virus. In the show The Walking Dead they revealed that "we're all infected". So my thought is they could be spraying everyone now with the virus. The virus gets into us and remains dormant for a certain amount of time. Maybe 5 years, maybe 10 years or more who knows.

Then at some point when it's approaching the time that the virus is about to go positive or wake up in everyone, that's when they'll unlease the everyday infectious dooms day zombie virus.

What will happen is the standard zombie outbreak as depicted in the movies and on TV. People will get infected, zombies will create more zombies etc etc. But then society will basically break down. And many people will die of lack of water, food, healthcare, etc etc.

As people start to die of natural causes they will also come back as zombies from the infection they got years earlier by way of the spraying of the virus via the chem trials we're seeing.

This will compound the problems for people as everyone will be coming back as zombies regardless of whether they're bite or weather they just die naturally.

The reason for this is it will make the effort of trying to restart society virtually impossible. Or at least very difficult. This would help to achieve the NWO agenda of population reduction.

Okay so what do you think of this theory???

edit on 30-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Okkkaaayyyyy??? Has someone been having a wee drinky?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Population reduction?

I believe your CT would fall under the category Population Eradication

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I foresee a skunk thread.
edit on 30-10-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
First of all i love watching "The Walking Dead"
, I think there is a possibility of being Pre-infected later on as years go by, but i don't think anything like virus bring us back from the dead or taking over will ever happen during this time, But who knows i could be wrong..

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It's part of a multipart system to poison us. Chemtrails, flu shots, aspertame, BHA, all the reallllly wacko drugs they try to sell us.... like drugs that are supposed to clear up our hay fever but make us suicidal, or help us sleep but give us MS..... it blows my mind when I read the side effects on what they try to push on us on tv! Does the FDA do ANYTHING ANYMORE? Or are we all just guinea pigs now? it all adds up to a killer cocktail. Just kidding, but considering all the toxic crap we use.... who knows? But I Don't get flu shots, I don't take prescription medicine (much), I now avoid diet and pretty much all soda, I do avoid plastic in food or water containers (why pay for bottled tap water anyway?), and ....well.... its hard to avoid the chemtrails! Wearing my aluminum foil shield hat only works for the signals, not the chemicals!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
LOL sometimes you have those eureka moments...that just don't sound as good once you've written them down

A swing and aaaaa miss on this occasion

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
But wouldn't the people authorizing the spraying and the people doing the spraying be infecting themselves and their families?

Please tell me how tptb are not getting infected. It is the atmosphere you know, and I really do not see those in charge walking around with gas masks or Bio suites.

Chemtrails=fail.

You really should lay off the YouTube. It is hurting your intellect. Maybe the chrmtrails are causing the one's who believe in them to deny logic

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I've never seen the show you're talking about so I don't know what that looks like...and I don't know of any way to manufacture a virus that would reliably stay dormant for a predictable and reliable period of time across many 'people types' in the general population.

There is something that WOULD do what you're describing though and it's not even a secret to exist. It's just not something I've very often heard mentioned. Binary Toxins or Binary weapons. Everyone gets Part 1........and by food or some other means that is entirely controllable, Part 2 is given to form the whammy and in some non-contagious form.
Insta-Slam segments and only certain segments of a population.

It's so unthinkably evil though, there are reasons I believe it's rarely even been heard talked about. I'd have real questions as to a thing existing in a functional way, if only for how they'd keep that a secret. Just one single person of the multitude who'd have a chance to understand what it was for...and required to work on making it...would need a conscience. Just one..for the truly unthinkable.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Like I said, everyone gets infected. Maybe even TPTB. But the virus has some kind of incubation or goes dormant for like 10-20 years or more. So yes infact you likely have the zombie virus right now as we speak!!!

edit on 30-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
But wouldn't the people authorizing the spraying and the people doing the spraying be infecting themselves and their families?

Please tell me how tptb are not getting infected. It is the atmosphere you know, and I really do not see those in charge walking around with gas masks or Bio suites.

Chemtrails=fail.

You really should lay off the YouTube. It is hurting your intellect. Maybe the chrmtrails are causing the one's who believe in them to deny logic

There are mulitple ways they could have engineered a anti virus or something to keep it at bay for the few selected. Its not like the TBTP are lacking on resources

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

exactly!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Umm zombies? No. It’s called science fiction. I’ve got little idea, apart from the tests scientists, of what they’re spraying and just as much of a clue as anyone else as to why they do it. If I had to guess I’d say they’re making the soil infertile or something. No one knows except the mongrels ordering it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BlindBastards

Sorry... I can't resist....and really, it's not science fiction. I wish this were. I literally can't make this stuff up. Our Government does it for us!

Next month, a security firm will incorporate — no kidding — zombies into a disaster-crisis scenario at the company's annual Counter-Terrorism Summit here.

The five-day event will provide hands-on training, realistic demonstrations, lectures and classes geared to more than 1,000 military personnel, law enforcement officials, medical experts, and state and federal government workers.
Source

You know, that kind of nonsense might even be amusing if we could imagine we weren't also being stuck with the bill for it as taxpayers. Umm.. Ouch. Yeah.... Thats my idea of effective use of Government resources. Go figure why people might actually wonder at times though...... That's not the only drill held in the last 18 months with that almost insane premise. If it's funny, it's hilarious. If it's not....well, it's certainly real enough.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

How about just plain old trying to repair the ozone,
Or even limit the amount of sun rays hitting the earth,

BUT my fav idea of mine is making the sky cloudy to HIDE something
they dont want us to see i,e incoming comet or ufos .

Most likely thou poison the air for pharma profits there would be nothing new there.

But and i mean a big BUT "we will never know"

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

there are multiple reasons why attempting to " spray " a viral bio-weaon @ an altitude of 10km is doomed to failure - the most significant is UV radiation

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Oh course...if you went and spread something like a Prion instead....perhaps even a specific one...kinda like Johnny Appleseed of the modern era. Spreading happy spongey-brain all over to work it's way on into the food chain from all angles.

You know... (snaps fingers) When people go funny from that, they do wildly unpredictable and violent things too. Perhaps even something nuts like, having another guys face for lunch on a busy highway. It's something I've wondered for months now and this thread got me thinking more. I hadn't considered a deliberate introduction when so much of it likely went through the food chain already anyway. That would survive and heck...If they finally figured out why it sits dormant for up to 20 years in some people....they could use it as a binary weapon by turning it on.

Thats so friggen evil and technically possible I get a chill just having typed it. brrrrr... "The Crazies" in honest to God, literal, real life form.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You need to move here to Michigan where we are a chemtrail free zone not to mention there's no FEMA camps in our state

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
First everyone thinks the government is out to kill them.
Now they want to kill them then bring them back to life?
My head hurts just thinking about it.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

My head hurts just thinking about it.

thats what happenes when you delve into the " logic " of chemtrail proponents

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join