It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October Surprise 2012: American Secret Police By Executive Order???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Hefficide

This is a standard EO.

Every time one of these come out, folks start screaming about a master plan to kill us all going into effect soon. Fema Camps and death panels and pictures of those infamous coffins start pouring in.

It's just a standard EO. That is all.

This is a standard EO.

Every time one of these come out, we lose a little more of our freedoms. Putting all of your scary words in there (Fema camps, death panels and pictures of those infamous coffins) as just another way of trying to belittle the message, to make the original message appear as just another whacko-which is nothing of the kind, and those words were never used or even insinuated.

A little at a time, that's how these EO's affect us.. so little and so difficult for the average American to understand that we ignore.. until it's too late. Each & every one, each & every time

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Any executive order signed into law by this president or any president should give us all pause...
The executive order is in direct violation of the constitution and our former procedures.

The real beef is not what's in the latest executive order but that there is yet another executive order!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptAmerika

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

I give up. Carry on.

I'll just say I'm not concerned and I don't see any red flags. I don't see any establishment of "Secret Police" Nor do I envision any scenario described whereby "lists of people" are generated and passed on to the authorities for whatever reason. I just don't see all of that happening based on this one EO.

I would really like to know what you think this EO addresses.
Normal EO's have a simple explanation as to their purpose and they address why the EO is needed.
This one baffles me as i cant for the life of me figure out what any of it even means.
Maybe it is benign, i cant say it isnt but it seems to have an awful lot of weird trigger words that set off peoples spidey senses and none of it really makes a bit of sense.
Not bashing your opinion but i would really like to know if you or anyone else can explain what it is and why it was needed.

It is deliberately vague so it sounds benign; however it can be molded as needed to suit its intended purpose after all of the committees and subcommittees are established and populated with the people who crafted it and paid so much money to our president or government to have it passed.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Yeah this is beyond repugnant and violates the black letter law of the Constitution. Therefore it is void, but of course all you people on this forum will continue to vote for and support Obama, so it will be put into effect.

Thanks everyone here for voting for and continuing to defend Obama.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Ah, finally found another article on Beforeitsnews. Funny thing is, the article is dated the 27th - but I've been using multiple search engines, several times per day, since I posted and this is the first time I've come across it.

Maybe they were blocking Google... or maybe they pulled some shenanigans with the date to make it look like they were on top of things.

The MSM, however is still turning a blind eye to this. I wonder how that works exactly? I wonder if there are reporters, out there, who are furious that they are being silenced by their editors on this. Or if they're smiling because the mystery bonus check arrived and silence is an expensive commodity?

~Heff

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I made a thread about it on a survival forum I lurked on.

It got a few views, a few posts about sheriffs departments in Missouri, and a few saying how it wasn't good. One saying it meant nothing and then it got buried in between the countless 'Which gun is best for my bug out bag' threads the Americans seem to love so much.

No one really seems to care.

Maybe it's not that big a deal. Hell, it's not even my president!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Dear Hefficide,

It goes beyond what you know. Homeland Security has actually provided grants to local governments in order to deputize people within local government and I am not just talking the police, all government employees. Once deputized, in the event of a declared emergency, they can direct all local government employees and use them in whatever capacity they wish. This is usually done via a loyalty oath to the Federal government. In addition, I previously wrote an thread on how the FCC has claimed jurisdiction and control over local right of ways and the Federal Appellate Court agreed. There is NO valid precedent for the Federal Government to control local right of ways (streets and alleys).

What has in fact been going on is that the Federal government has been taking over jurisdiction of all modes of travel be they waterways, streets or highways. What is amazing is that the American Public Works Association and the various states leagues of cities say nothing about it. Very few people chose to read or comment on my thread about the FCC because it is boring to most people and they do not understand what it means. Many don't understand the difference between local authority, state authority and federal authority. The difference is as important as the separation of powers within the Federal government as a check and balance it prevents anyone form having total control.

Let me mention the streets again. Local governments usually do not own the streets, they have an easement also known as a right of way, the ownership of the underlying property remains with the property owner (you usually own to the middle of the street). The local government cannot close access to the streets for other than specific reasons and under specific guidelines. If a road is permanently closed the street is right of way is vacated and the property is returned to the property owner. The easement is a right of all the public to use without being stopped by the TSA or anyone else. This does not apply to federal and state highways as they buy the underlying property and can therefore close as they wish or even decommission highways.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Maybe some outrage will start fomenting. Cryptome has finally linked this EO... Now maybe a few more alternative news sites will begin building a public interest - enough for some level of a critical mass of awareness to occur.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Outrage, in the boob tube nation? Even if so it would just go the way of occupy.

Netanyahu: "America can be moved easily. Moved to the right direction"

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
At my posting you have 59 Flags. Adding mine...60. Great looking out and information sharing. People are forgetting why its important to have our privacy and...people are forgetting how all this WILL BE ABUSED!!!!

Even by the people we call neighbors... That don't like you...wow...watch out!!!

Again..ty
edit on 5-11-2012 by tracehd1 because: Corr

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I dont think we are, we just dont have a voice!

I voted early Saturday for Johnson!

I don't think that Johnson actually has a chance, but the libertarian party just needs 5% to qualify for ballot placement in all 50 states next time around and it will also qualify the party for Federal Presidential Election Funds. This would see a real contender 4 years from now. Maybe Dr. Paul could have his revolution!

What else can I do? Scream at the sky.

We go the way that Providence dictates with the assurance of sleepwalkers.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I call it Technofascism.

Isn't the digital revolution awesome? Bet there'll be a lot of DEAD PATRIOTS!!!

Lester says, BE YOURSELF!!!

Enjoy.
edit on 5-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Could we all go out on a limb here and say we could have called this election... we KNEW he was going to win.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

So an executive order that allows a SS-like agency to exist in 2012 in the united states.

Praise Barrack Lenin!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonLover

In fact, I did call the election. From my POV I agree - I could not conceive of a Republican victory at this point due to the policies their platform included. One cannot enter a fragile economy, with a frightened nation, and begin talking about what needs to be taken away. Even if there is reality to it - people don't tend to vote for bitter medicine. What the DNC offers, I pray, is medicine with a bit more sugar in it.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The more I read about the government the more it seems like a teenager that is waiting til the parents aren't looking so they can sneak out and do what they want. Thanks for posting and helping to keep an eye on the kids

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The more I read about the government the more it seems like a teenager that is waiting til the parents aren't looking so they can sneak out and do what they want. Thanks for posting and helping to keep an eye on the kids

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
gee, no riots, no obama secret police, no troops in the streets, no mass confiscation of your guns. just more paranoid right-wing hysteria...or...here on ATS....another day checking recent posts...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Well since it's no secret that I am well known as a right wing poster, how can I defend myself....

What part of your statement actually refutes the OP by chance? I can argue specifics and facts. But opinion? Well we all know how those go.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join