It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October Surprise 2012: American Secret Police By Executive Order???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

In another thread, or this one, someone mentioned a possible coup... Is that 'possible/practical'? or is this a continuation of the Big Gov? Its just when you add in factors like the economy, banking 'issues', suppression of 'OWS' movement, and our ugly foreign policies, the big picture doesn't look good. Hell, IS there anything positive to say about this all? Or is this the 'IT'?

I'm 28 years old biracial male. I am not biased in anyway for the parties. I've always been told by black panthers and hippy types that something like this was coming and should be prepared for. This is something that can/will likely be implemented and strongly enforced... overnight. But in truth, what do we do now?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I used to worry about things like this, until I realized that making them official or giving them a name doesn't change that they're already happening regardless. So, it's a wash.

If it takes something like this for people to wake up, it's already too late. I'm not saying I give up or I'm not fighting, I'm just saying this isn't a game changer in any way shape or form. Evil is already evil. You should be scared when this sort of thing happens - and it already has been happening. You should be terrified when they admit to it, though.

Ah well. I'm not really one to let fear govern my life, so I'll go about my business the same. I appreciate the OP, but again, it's not like anything changes because of it. Keep in mind how intentionally vague it is. It's just an umbrella for what has happened and will happen.

There is a counterpoint, which is the longstanding theory that the Illuminati tend to announce or symbolize things (due to ritual, magick, etc), before the stuff hits the fan. Just food for thought.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonLover

In my opinion I think there is currently a coup taking place. From the perspective of an average citizen, we'll not see it - everything will appear to be as it should be. Only time will begin to show the truth of it all. Coups usually signal a profound paradigm shift. I happen to think it's happened twice in the past 50 years. JFK to Johnson and Carter to Reagan. One a bloody coup, the other bloodless.

This one will likely be bloodless. Just a very vocal minority ending up in power - and few questioning any of it because the nightly news will tell us that it's all exactly as it should be and that the experts all feel that everything is OK.

What we can do is simple. Make our displeasure known in an effective and non criminal manner. The folks in power are there by our favor - we can take that favor away. We can all opt out of the game. We think we vote in the polling place. But that is an illusion. We vote with our money and with our labor. If we all banded together and withheld those things - as an expression of our lack of consent? We would win.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

I personally don't subscribe to the Illuminati theories, BUT they ARE logical. Sort of makes sense. Here is the thing, if someone is controlling the world. There doing it wrong... - meme. But as Heff stated, there seems to be something else pulling the strings.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by AnonLover

In my opinion I think there is currently a coup taking place. From the perspective of an average citizen, we'll not see it - everything will appear to be as it should be. Only time will begin to show the truth of it all. Coups usually signal a profound paradigm shift. I happen to think it's happened twice in the past 50 years. JFK to Johnson and Carter to Reagan. One a bloody coup, the other bloodless.

This one will likely be bloodless. Just a very vocal minority ending up in power - and few questioning any of it because the nightly news will tell us that it's all exactly as it should be and that the experts all feel that everything is OK.

What we can do is simple. Make our displeasure known in an effective and non criminal manner. The folks in power are there by our favor - we can take that favor away. We can all opt out of the game. We think we vote in the polling place. But that is an illusion. We vote with our money and with our labor. If we all banded together and withheld those things - as an expression of our lack of consent? We would win.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

I give up. Carry on.

I'll just say I'm not concerned and I don't see any red flags. I don't see any establishment of "Secret Police" Nor do I envision any scenario described whereby "lists of people" are generated and passed on to the authorities for whatever reason. I just don't see all of that happening based on this one EO.

I would really like to know what you think this EO addresses.
Normal EO's have a simple explanation as to their purpose and they address why the EO is needed.
This one baffles me as i cant for the life of me figure out what any of it even means.
Maybe it is benign, i cant say it isnt but it seems to have an awful lot of weird trigger words that set off peoples spidey senses and none of it really makes a bit of sense.
Not bashing your opinion but i would really like to know if you or anyone else can explain what it is and why it was needed.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Look to China's Government, to see what control is like.
They control their media, they control their economy, They control their people, regardless if a few, in China have it good, with their businesses. If that Government wants your business, it will take it. Period.
How can a Super Power compete with that? By becoming that. How does one take power "from the people"?
Think about it.

China is slowly getting freedom.
as america loses it all.
the new america will be as bad as the old Russia.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
His Executive Order may as well have just said a couple lines. He could have really just summed it right up and for once in his life, been succinct about something. Brevity is a word that man has NEVER grasped.

As Goober-in-Chief, I do so declare:

1. The 10th Amendment is null and void except as to where I see fit as to declare it.

2. Failure to understand, follow and Obey #1 will see you join Arizona and Texas on my enemies list....and no one wants to be Texas.

(Autopen Goes Here)

Yup. He could have made it short and sweet and said the same damn thing.

Uh, I'm here in Texas (for the time being), is there something I should know?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think the President's "executive order" will have the effect of bypassing existing chains of responsibility by creating parallel links between the central authority in Washington and many other nodes of authority and influence down the line to the lowest echelon in authority over different aspects of social order, law enforcement, etc.

That's the lowest level in the nation but one, the ordinary citizen.

One of the things that this will result in, undoubtedly, is the removal of the obstacle to central authority represented by important locally elected officials like county sherriffs. The central authority wants to have a paper to wave in the face of a guy like Arizona's Sherriff Joe Arpaio, who will be waving a copy of the Constitution at them.

This is how fascism is organized, using "syndicates", groups of "stakeholders", etc., to supplant democratically elected administrative bodies and create a new kind of "representative democracy", one which represents the interests of the central authority and stakeholders cooperating with it. In theory it works amazingly well, sort of like Communism did, . . . in theory.

Historically we've done things another way in North America, but the American people aren't really interested in taking responsibility anymore, so it looks like we are going to have to go through fascism, just like Germany, Italy, Spain and places in South America. All places with virtually no democratic tradition. All places where oligarchs and feudalistic systems of organization persisted right into the 20th century.

We seem to have decided that we can do without the gains that were fought for so valiantly by our ancestors. Time will tell if that is the case. Somehow I don't think so.

edit on 31-10-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

And I've just found this that sheds some light on the vague wording and the ( at least original or stated ) intent...

The Obama administration is drafting an executive order that would direct agencies to share cyber threat information with companies operating critical infrastructure, the Associated Press reported over the weekend.

A draft executive order, which was not dated, directs the Department of Homeland Security to work with the Pentagon, National Security Agency and others to develop a means by which companies could quickly be informed of known cyber threats, the AP reported. Companies could better protect against threats, based on the warnings from the government.

The draft order also includes language asking companies to share information with government about cyber threats and attacks, but it would not mandate that they do so. The draft order would also establish a voluntary program for companies to adopt better cybersecurity practices.

In August, Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.Va., a senior member on the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, pressed President Obama in a letter to “explore and employ every lever of executive power that you possess to protect this country from the cyber threat.”

Rockefeller co-sponsored the Cybersecurity Act, S 3414, which failed to pass in the Senate. The bill would have set voluntary standards for companies operating critical infrastructure, such as the electric grid, water treatment facilities and transportation systems.

“Everything that can be done in the statute ... can be done in the executive order, with the exception of three things,” Johnson said.

So that spices it up a bit.. Rockefellers and circumvention of standard lawmaking processes - all with the intent to control cyberspace.

And, hey, phrase it vaguely enough and we can get a lot of our other corporate buddies into the mix as well.

~Heff

Just seeing a Rockefeller's name attached to it is suspicious right there.....

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

Originally posted by sonnny1

Look to China's Government, to see what control is like.
They control their media, they control their economy, They control their people, regardless if a few, in China have it good, with their businesses. If that Government wants your business, it will take it. Period.
How can a Super Power compete with that? By becoming that. How does one take power "from the people"?
Think about it.

China is slowly getting freedom.
as america loses it all.
the new america will be as bad as the old Russia.

China is NOT getting freedom.

You have facts, to back that up?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Unless the American people regain control over their legislators and begin to roll back the gains made by fascism since 1963, America is headed for a military dictatorship.

Even if there were a widespread mutiny in the armed forces, that overthrew the central authority, the net result would be a military dictatorship.

In other words, don't expect the military, pissed off veterans, good generals like Wesley Clark, etc., to bail you out of your problems.

If Americans are not able to use the existing democratic means to assert their will in the current political environment, there will be no way to avoid having to go through all the pain that will eventually lead to a second Continental Congress.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom

So Just for S & G's, I posted the link from the start of this thread on my face book page. ( I know, I know)
I asked, "why are we hearing nothing about this, why are we not scared?"

I got one response, and it surprised me.
"Because Obama owns the media"

Also, Zuckerburg [FB] has sold his soul to the Devil, so to speak.......

There are a number of former high-level White House officials on Facebook’s staff: former Obama White House economic adviser Marne Levine heads its policy shop and former Bush administration aide Cathie Martin is also on its policy team.

Obama, meanwhile, has nurtured strong high-tech relationships throughout his tenure.Facebook’s chief operating officer, Sheryl Sandberg, joined Zuckerberg and the president at the town hall. She sits on Obama’s council of economic advisors. AOL founder Steve Case heads his Startup America initiative to help small business growth. Eric Schmidt of Google, Cisco CEO John Chambers, and Intel CEO Paul Otellini regularly attend meetings at the White House as economic advisers.

Looks like they are all bed fellows to a certain extent.......
So, yeah, especially with a majority of the media being Left, indirectly I can see Obama's people manipulating the news and what stories are being reported on.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This was released later (4:00 PM) on the same day that it came out that US forces were told to stand down in Benghazi. ( Friday). And from what I heard, this executive order was in response to that particular news. Obama really thought he was going to fry. But the MSM covered his tush on this one with silence.

edit on 31-10-2012 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 4ajodster

Lest we forget his first Executive Order on 1/21/2009: EO 13489- banning release of any of his records

Seriously????

Is there any record of other presidents doing this in the past?

I remember the media in the past getting a hold of medical/school records of Bush, Clinton, McCain,etc., so I am very curious as to whether or not any other president has used EO to seal their records.....

Say, in the future, can a sitting president undo that particular EO?

ETA: Just looked this up, thanks for the info ......

This was his first executive order he signed in. Go figure.......
edit on 31-10-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

if by standard EO you mean the continuing erosion of rights by a creeping tyrannical government.

if you're waiting around for them to come out with one all encompassing enabling decree before you decide its time to do something, you're never going to lift a finger before they have a chain around your neck.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Many people with decent values and a rough idea of history tend to dismiss fascism as a kooky idea from the 1920s in Europe, epitomized by strutting dictators like Mussolini, Hitler, and Franco. As a result of WW2 propaganda, they don't take fascism seriously as an intellectual idea. They equate it with racism and magalomania. They don't know that they participate in fascism every day of their lives in some form or other.

Virtually all coporations are inherently fascist organizations. They are usually run by a dictator who oversees various departments that attempt to coordinate their activity to make a profit. The coporation is the "single cell" in a fascist body.

Other sorts of groups and organizations operate in ways that mimic the organization of the corporation. They are other "cells" in the fascist body of the state.

We deal with fascism all the time. Fascism is authoritarian oversight of human activity carried out by people who submit to that authority willingly because they see the utility in doing so. That is how they earn a living. That is how they organize the county fair.

The key point about fascism is the submission to authority. We submit to authority all the time. There is nothing unusual about it. Many organizations are started by people who assume authority over oganizations that they founded. It's normal. In a deep sense it is true and authentic. Many systems in nature and in mechanics are similar in organization to the organization of corporations and of fascist states. Fascism is primitive in that way. It is anti-intellectual. It is natural. It is animal. Giving into it is easy and sleazy. It feels good. That's why it is so dangerous.

Fascism is fine if you are doing something unimportant like running a small business or organizing a bake sale. Problems arise when fascism is applied to a large organization like a state, which has too many conflicting and valid, even though conflicting, human organizations and points of view within it.

No animal could be as big and as complex as a state. Intellectual abstraction is the "leap to hyperspace" in the mind that allows people in a democratic state to deal with situations many times more complex than can be dealt with in a fascist authoritarian state. The greatest democracy in the history of the world, the United States of America, is the proof of it, or it was until 1963, when the forces of corporate America, fascist America, staged a coup d'etat that put their own puppet into power in the White House.

The trend line since then has been down.

Fascism doesn't work. You can't use it successfully to run a state.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Democracies compromise and hammer out agreements. They muddle through. They settle it with a vote.

Fascist states rub out the opposition.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I heard and read a little of it from the site I saw it but didnt have the time to really digest it this executive order and didn't feel right when I read about it when he signed it and it doesn't feel right now. You're right to show your disgust as do I.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
What most people are not aware of is the Financial link. You have forgotten the rules of Bills of Exchange.
You are dealing with Incorporated entities, a shell game of endless shells and all are 'For Profit' & listed at the S.E.C. and under other listings, as such. The Supreme Court Ruled, "The F.B.I. is a partial Interest Corporation" which means, the 'UNITED STATES' Corporation does not own it, but has some Interest in it.

They have Created yet another "Shell" committee, and it is a for Profit business. It will be then given 'by-laws' to enforce against people, in order to create the 'bill' and court. This produces the financial instrument called 'warrant' and it is drawn against the PERSON. The Court Securitizes, insures, bundles and sells them in the same manner that Banks are doing. "FEDERAL" is the Incorporated Lesser Nobility, who are the "Merchants & Moneylenders" - CORPORATIONS & BANKS. The Covens of Azazel were the 'PAPAL, ROYAL, & FEDERAL' and this was taught in Commerce class 9th grade. "Selene & Syn" were their Babylonian names. "Sin Tax" is 'Syn's' particular 'Fee Due' from the slave populations. He and Azazel (Hebrew name) created Freemason & religions. Selene created Commerce, Banking and Money was the First 'pyramid scheme'. I always thought that funny. Her Egyptian name was Isis. They were Pharaohs & Caesar's.

Together they created the Company Store System of Babylon, and this was not thousands or even hundreds of years ago. The Covens have simply altered the books. In 1917 The Coven Corporations were given divine right to rule the governments of the nations. By controlling both the by-law, taxation, records of debt and the Money and lending system; and by controlling the pricing and inflation of goods, commodities, necessary services to Life such as fuel; They massacred the people of Babylon by Covet Means, Another recorded example is the incident referred to as the "Merchants of Moscow 1560-1680". The massacre at Babylon, is why mankind put certain laws into effect. "Banks can't own land"; "Corporations can only act upon other Corporations, not on Man"; "Corporations must return to the people the profit made at expense to Life"; "Double Enrichment" and "Company Store Systems" are illegal; "You can not removed Legal Tender from the people and place the people into Debt";"Separation of Church and State". There were quite a few restraints.

So, what this means is that the Incorporated Committee members, may set policy and enforce - act against - human beings. This is a breach of Commerce Law, which states only the PERSON may be acted upon, not the human being. You see by claiming "National Security" they stole all the Bonds and Securities, then stole all the Gold of all the Nations. Anyone who demonstrates how the Company Store system is doing this, has to pull those instruments - that is EVERY SINGLE "BILL" you are charged with. Electric/Gasoline to phone, all of it. It has a 'Certified Stamp' on it, that is a bona fide finacial instrument, most are remittances or bills of lading - worth the amount written on them. People are finding out using A4V, & people with the Mortgage Tracing the Cusip (SS#) and so this was subsequently now made illegal even by FOIA request. It shows they take that 'Bill'/'Order'/'Warrant'/'Ticket' and are making MULTIPLE streams of Profit, then charging a cash from people as well. All of this further strips the populations of Cash to buy food & Commodities which are the fruits of their Labor that are sized by the corporations. This cash is funneled back up through the shell organizations.

Covet Means was the Known Method of Warfare by the Covens of Azazel against Mankind. It was used to strip the Nation, collapse the Society, and thereby cause the Mass Murder of the Society who are considered to be the 'enemy' of the Covens of Azazel in the 'War in Heaven'.

Believe it or not, JFK must have had some of this history as well, hence is Speech to the Press. This was in books as late as 1968-74. Every time they give an "Order" they must legally provide the "Remedy", & they are failing to do this because it looses their "Profit". Every Court, Justice & Committee, Town & City, has Your Name Incorporated, and an Instrument in your name backed by money is what allows them to "Incur Debt". They owed you money, then made you surety of their debt to YOU. They can only keep the C.S.S. running by more debt. They must continuously add on more Incorporations to charge more Profit, which is then put back onto you as 'debt'.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join