It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October Surprise 2012: American Secret Police By Executive Order???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Has the daily teleprompter practice stopped and daily meetings with George Soros been brewing strong directions when the timing is right?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I see brown shirts on the streets of america in the near future. Is that paranoia or is this a common belief?

I don't know what color their shirts will be, but they will definitely be deployed....because when I see jerkwater burgs with low crime (like my hometown) getting 14-foot tall armored cars with bulletproof glass and gun ports, I think it's gone beyond the point of paranoia or belief. It's now called "prophesying the obvious."

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I was just wondering how NATO might fit in here? I know it is about private employers sharing information, but it is kind of broadly worded to include organizations outside of the U.S. government. (I know we are a member of NATO, but so are a lot of other countries).

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is almost getting spooky. I can find scant mentions of this EO in a couple of places - but only in a couple of places.

We are neck deep in an election cycle here. If Obama or Romney, either one, burps in the loud tone, there are 600 blogs and news stories that instantly appear making outrageous proclamations. I mean, Hell, Trump even pulled a blatant publicity stunt, about a week ago, just to create controversy.

So why the apparent blackout here? Why is Romney not on my TV this instant screaming "HEY, LIBERALS, HE'S A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING... SEE!!!!"?

There have been two press gaggles since the signing of this EO and the reporters are asking about Obama delivering pizzas???

reply to post by artnut

Interestingly finding resources about how many NATO soldiers are in the US is proving quite elusive. I did, however, find at least circumstantial evidence that they are here - in the form of a State Department guide for NATO people to renew their visas.

Either way... NATO soldiers or hired thugs... I don't at all like the idea of them playing police in my community.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So Just for S & G's, I posted the link from the start of this thread on my face book page. ( I know, I know)
I asked, "why are we hearing nothing about this, why are we not scared?"

I got one response, and it surprised me.
"Because Obama owns the media"

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It is been going on for a while now.
(Isn't it true that the acronym of Homeland Security Office translated in russian is the same as KGB ?)
I guess the whole north american people is already stuck in it. Amerika.
All in the name of OUR security.
And they are getting bold at it.

I mean, they are about to admit that it is for THEIR security.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

This is a standard EO.

Every time one of these come out, folks start screaming about a master plan to kill us all going into effect soon. Fema Camps and death panels and pictures of those infamous coffins start pouring in.

It's just a standard EO. That is all.

Yup, because none of Obama's EO's have any ulterior motives. /sarc/

Lest we forget his first Executive Order on 1/21/2009: EO 13489- banning release of any of his records

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm not surprised that an EO like this, meant to basically expands power of the government to local police forces, was signed when attention was mostly on Hurricane Sandy. It's just like Obama and his regime to try to sneak this by. Of course, I'm not 100% convinced O is really smart enough to come up with all of this on his own, which leaves the question who is the puppet master?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Isn't 140+ executive orders a bit much from a president in office 4 years? Just wondering.

The EO's issued in the last month:

10/9/12 EO 13628 claims the power to freeze all bank accounts and stop any related financial transactions that a “sanctioned person” may own or try to perform — all in the name of “Iran Sanctions.”

9/28/12 EO 13627 Strengthening Protections Against Trafficking in Persons in Federal Contracts-more Homeland Security crap

9/13/12 EO 13626 Gulf Coast Ecosystem Restoration

9/5/12 EO 13625 Improving Access to Mental Health Services for Veterans, Service Members, and Military Families

9/5/12 EO 13624 Accelerating Investment in Industrial Energy Efficiency-ya,what BHO and libs think is energy efficient has proven to be so worth it, huh? one word: Solyndra

Obama's motto-if you can't get support for it, just sign an EO about it, doesn't matter if it's against the constitution or not. Little by little he's taking away our freedoms. And the last one, just signed, is no different.
edit on 31-10-2012 by 4ajodster because: added some examples

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
YAY!!!!!!!finally the time is near for change...not upset...just waiting

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 4ajodster

He's only signed 138 Executive Orders. so far. George W, by way of comparison, had 291 and Bill Clinton had 364.

That still does not take away from the very, very real potential that this one has as a blatant assault upon our Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow this is a disturbing read. The government's string pullers look like they are finally getting all their pieces in place to make the final stroke that will usher in the NWO. Our economy will crash, America and then the world will be thrown into chaos, then in steps our "saviors" to usher in a new era. When people start to question their methods they'll just disappear into the night while the people in charge hold up EO's like this one as proof of their power.

Dang this sounds like some crazy novel I read at some point. Why does it sound like it is actually happening?

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

yup, i changed obama's numbers

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4ajodster
I'm not 100% convinced O is really smart enough to come up with all of this on his own, which leaves the question who is the puppet master?

Right!

So we need to get to figuring out who the puppet master/s are... (specifically)

Probable suspects:
1.Private Bankers
2.Private Jailers
3.Undisclosed 3rd Party?

Everyone get to work. We can still save the world.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonLover

That's easy... check their "paystubs".

Not hard at all to find out who is buying our freedoms.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

After being offline for most of the day, I was hoping to find some really cutting edge news stories or blog entries about this EO. Sadly all that I've located, so far, is a post to a Christian forum that is worded in such a way as to make me think it is based upon this OP ( Exact reuse of "Gestapo/Stasi/KGB" ).

Where is the right on this?

I am often seen as a supporter of Obama because I tend to enter threads that attack him erroneously ( He's a Muslim, he was born in Africa, he hates white people, etc ) and I often say "Why make things up about the man when there are plenty of real issues to be upset about!"

Well! HERE'S ONE!

I hate corrupt politicians, period. Left or right, red or blue, Republican or Democrat. And this EO? This is some straight out of the book George W / Dick Cheney Orwellian stuff.

Where are my Tea Party friends? Where are the cries of Constitutional outrage???

~Heff

You cant just pin this on Obama, even though its on his watch, and he does hold final responsibility.

Those in Congress, the Senate have to answer to this also.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Sorry Sonnny.. on this one I have to lay the blame at Obamas feet... Executive Order didn't even require the corruption of Congress. This was a one man sign and drive.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You would expect Congress and Senate to say something.

But Yes. Obama does hold responsibility. Just think of how many other EO's happen if he loses the election........

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The whole point of a secret police is that it's SECRET.
I see nothing in there that can be remotely considered secret police.

Then there's this line....

(c) This order shall be implemented consistent with applicable law and appropriate protections for privacy and civil liberties, and subject to the availability of appropriations.

edit on 31-10-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It's easy to see - privatized law enforcement. There is a reason why governments use contractors for these things - plausible deniability and the fact that these contractors would not be held to the same standards and regulations as traditional law enforcement.

Thanks to the Patriot Acts I&II, the Military Commissions Act of 2006, and the NDAA - the framework is already in place for extraordinary rendition upon American Citizens. Now the final piece of that puzzle is in place - civilian contractors to perform the dirty deeds.

To the contrary - I see a LOT of secret here.

~Heff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join