It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is awesome. Just straight up awesome. Seriously! Look!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You got a Graphics Tablet? You should draw these digitally and create a cartoon with After Effects.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by innervision0730
reply to post by AlbinoMonkey

That's what anime is, they all looks similar. I personally love the style of Anime, which is why I watch so much of it.

Yup

Besides, if you're creative with your characters and designs, they're going to have their own tells and individuality. There are a lot of animes and mangas where the characters really DO all look the same, but I don't think mine is terribly bad for that.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
You got a Graphics Tablet? You should draw these digitally and create a cartoon with After Effects.

I'd have no clue how to do that... but it sounds really fun. I'll try it when I get rich

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
They are really good, you have some great skills there.

Can I just make one piece of constructive feedback, I think you should write in capital letters.

But the drawing themselves are excellent.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
They are really good, you have some great skills there.

Can I just make one piece of constructive feedback, I think you should write in capital letters.

But the drawing themselves are excellent.

I try to write exactly what's going on, and whats going through my head. If the letters are in capps, they're prolly yelling. Besides, when I get all these pictures on my computer, I'm gonna replace the hand written text with printed text anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join