It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Youth at it again!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Wow! Great find! I feel kind of like how that old man looks in the video as I perceive the mindless conditioning of youth that somehow convinces them that today belongs to the beloved Fuehrer while tomorrow may never come for the "demigods" devoted to his path of oppression & tyranny which leads to destruction. Thanks khimbar!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Flagged it for child abuse, seeing kids sucked into propaganda is a crime.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Oh yes, without question Indigo5 - it is a sad commentary on our culture & society when kids are blatantly manipulated & used as tools of a political propaganda agenda. The subtle difference as you posted, has to do with someone using a picture of a child in support of their political objectives & someone actively imposing on children to participate in singing the praises of our beloved leader or rather singing about all the possible negative outcomes if you don't support him. In either case, I must agree with you, the only issue being to what degree this unacceptable & repulsive practice is implemented. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

The following video is approx 4 minutes. In the first 3:30 it shows kids being propagandized by Barack Hussein Obamas supporters. The last 30 seconds shows the 'hitler youth' being propagandized the same exact way. Note how both have the overbearing display of flags,posters,etc. Glassy eyed children blindly reciting what their elders told them to. UPDATE: I AM SURE THE MUSLIM IN CHIEF WILL USE THE SAME TACTICS AND COMMERCIALS LIKE THIS AGAIN IN 2012

edit on 30-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

I'm so sick of this crap from both sides. I support Obama but this just makes me ill. My child knows who we support but I certainly don't use her for my candidates political gain... though this isn't helping Obama. Obama should be pissed too.... I'm not sure which is worse the posted video or this one:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaughingatHumanity
Flagged it for child abuse, seeing kids sucked into propaganda is a crime.

Hey LaughingatHumanity! Don't know if it's legally defined as a crime or not, but now that you brought it up, am beginning to think that it probably should be. There's something very disturbing about this issue that I think needs to be addressed. Thanks for that bringing that perspective into the discussion.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

That video really makes me want a drink.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If you think about Germany from 1933 to 1940 you'll know why.

lol, are you seriously comparing some commercial of kids singing to a mandated state Nazi program? I think it is time you go read some history books if you are that confused or even slightly comparing this to the Hitler Jugend.

You should be complaining about their stage moms accepting any job that comes their way.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rebroadcast

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Those damn Brits shout stop thumbing their nose into our elections.

I am sick and tired of it.

Those damn Yanks should stop interfering in our justice system.

I am sick and tired of it.

Yeah, well you guys still have my husbands relative jailed.. Michael Peterson!

Anyway, youre both right.. we oughtto stay out of each others panty drawer. This global govt, intertwined global economy and international subterfuge and grab-assing is getting on my grumpy nerves. FREE MICHAEL PETERSON!!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

edit on 30-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
And this ones just kinda funny lol

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The only thing that I found disgusting about this is that the only way those kids learned these issues concerning their country and future was by being in this commercial.

My daughter is 14 and fully aware of more then half of what these kids sang about, if you are afraid of your children being pawns, go teach them yourself.. that's kind of your jobs anyway.. isn't it?

The way to avoid the past it toLEARN from the past, that's how we end the vicious cycle!!

I bet you can get 10, 18 years old here in the US and show them this, and see which parts of the song they actually knew about.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

None of those are sponsored by a romney campaign.
And in any case, he is not sponsoring any programs for indoctrinating kids.
That is part of Obamas campaign.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

LOL those old people kick ass!

I wouldnt mess with them.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Sorry dude. That video was classic. I love senior gangsters. In all honesty I thought it was a SNL clip, but be honest did you not laugh?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Believe that all and any ad campaign is paid for by and fully supported by either party!!EQUALLY!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its just sad that we will debate on how the message was received, but not the message itself

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Um, no the vid has nothing to do with the Obama campiagn, read the video description.

The Future Children's Project is an independent group not affiliated with any company or official political campaign.

If it were endorsed by Obama it would say "this is Barack Obama and I approve this message", due to the law.

edit on 30-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's nothing but liberal propaganda. The Polar Bears? Oh please, it's like that ad where the polar bears are falling out of the sky onto cars.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 3chainz

Yeah i didn't see any presnce of Obama campaign material in that video either.

Hail Obama!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join