It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Space Station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have reason to believe that there is another large space station orbiting Earth, which is a U.S. military space station where they conduct all sorts of experiments and probably spy on other countries. It is speculated that even the Aurora spy plane regularly docks to the black space station. If you look on google, you will probably find other conspiracy theories relating to the topic I'm talking about now.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by BirdsEyeView]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i dont think there is any reason to believe that at all, unless the US is really that paranoid, of which is in the word's of Alan Partridge: 'saaaad'

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I could see a military version of a space shuttle like craft. That could be very handy for repairing and putting secret military satellites into space. In a thread awhile ago the US released its space force badge design.

Air force space badge

The thing even looks like a fore runner of StarTreks starfleet

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
While there currently might not be U.S. military planes docking with a secret space station, I can certainly foresee this in the future.

Planes will travel into space more frequently in the not to distant future. I'm sure that plans are currently being looked into. It only makes sense.

top topics

join