It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preacher blames Sandy on gays

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
Hate to say it... but... its true.... Gays have long caused suffering to the people of this once great nation.... there is no turning back

I bet you didn't hate it at all.

I rather suspect you enjoyed it, and that you keep coming back to this thread to watch people frothing at the mouth at your stupidity.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
I knew the person to post this would be gay

Hate to break it to ya, but ....

edit on 30-10-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by PurpleChiten

The only thing gays caused are "jazz hands".

And typhoons.

Transgender multi-ethnic people with speech impediments cause hurricanes.

Exactly, now why can't that guy see this??

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Gayness was also responsable for Fukushima, The wall street crash, WW2, and the disapearance of dinosaurs. Oh, and they also cruxified the christ

On a more serious point, all that homophobia spread by religious people is not necessarely a bad thing...
Think about it... The more time pass, the more % of people are (at least a little) gay.... So the more rididiculous free hate is spread thru religion, the less gay people will go to church and believe in religion !
So maybe, if we're patient enough, this could help getting rid of those stupid pre-medieval beliefs that slowed down mankind for centuries ? (I mean all religions, not targetting a specific one... They are just legal sects after all)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Ugh .. frustrating. Someone needs to educate this fella on what HAARP is and about the nefarious things that the government does with weather control.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Some people cause hurricanes, get over it

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

How do these guys ever expect to be taken even remotely seriously when they keep pulling this stuff??

Because they 100% believe it.

They actually believe homosexuals being accepted as normal and allowed to live openly in society - - is part of the End Times.

They really believe100% homosexuals are an abomination of God and bringing this type devastation on Earth because people are beginning to accept them in society.

Really pathetic.

And scary, if the SHTF the people with that kind of mentality would go on a killing spree, like "cleansing the earth of evil" type of killing.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

so then Vatican is the first convict ! Gay sex is widespread among wrong Christian clerics !!

however I do not dismiss that God is powerful to do whatever it wills. but we ourselves are hurting ourselves not God.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

That preacher is wrong! It was the militant vegans who caused the hurricane, any idiot knows that!

Off topic: The grandgirl says your avatar is a duck duck!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I wonder if the confusion in sexuality is based on the fact that God, as a unique being, has no idea what sex is about. I mean, there's no Mrs. God, is there? (or Mr. God if you believe God is a woman). You know there's no hookers in Heaven. Not working ones, anyway. What would a unique being know about sexual attraction? He/She never had another to be attracted to.

It's like the Tastee Wheat dilemma.

edit on 30-10-2012 by subject x because:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If gays were powerful enough to summon the wrath of God, they would have summoned Satan to erradicate useless fairy tale religions. Fortunately, senseless religion is on it's way out.

"Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers. It tells people to go out and stick their noses in other people's business. I live by the golden rule: Treat others as you'd want them to treat you. The religious right wants to tell people how to live". - Jesse Ventura

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
How predictable. Lack of compassion as always.
I'm surprised it's still believed that God causes natural disasters. Don't they know that the old punishment-based ages are over?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Actually it is a lifestyle.. I dont think anybody is born gay.

Christianity is a lifestyle. Nobody is born Christian; they are taught to be Christian or choose to be voluntarily.

Christianity is a lifestyle and therefore should be vilified and blamed for all the ills of society.

(this post contains a healthy dose of irony)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
LMAO @ this thread, you guys are awesome

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

My opinion is that the preacher John McTernan may be insane.

His belief that because people are gay etc. is the reason for a hurricane is absolutely ridiculous!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyFishFrog
reply to post by dayve

I still don't see how that is a problem. Women are wearing pants now, men used to wear nylons, wigs and make up. Oh if only we can stick with what is traditional!

It's all this guys fault!

HAHA! Not really. Everybody knows Hurricane Sandy is because of this!

OPEN CONDOM STYLE! (Jazz Hands)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

so then Vatican is the first convict ! Gay sex is widespread among wrong Christian clerics !!

however I do not dismiss that God is powerful to do whatever it wills. but we ourselves are hurting ourselves not God.

Are you talking about Pedophiles? Pedophiles are Pedophiles - - - not homosexuals (or heterosexuals).

A Pedophile is a Pedophile is a Pedophile. The orientation is attraction to children.

If a Pedophile commits a homosexual act - - he is still a Pedophile committing a sex act.
If a Pedophile commits a heterosexual act - - he is still a Pedophile committing a sex act.

Neither a homosexual or heterosexual with normal attraction to consenting adults is a Pedophile.

edit on 30-10-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
How predictable. Lack of compassion as always.
I'm surprised it's still believed that God causes natural disasters. Don't they know that the old punishment-based ages are over?

exactly ! you are right.
but if we see it differently we may find that may be the cleric is not that wrong !
we all know that Gay sex is not just something related to human rights. they are spreading this unnatural sex intentionally. then why should we expect that they care about nature at all !? why should we expect them that they care about societies and family crisis !? why should we expect them that they care about global warming !?
are not these problems emanated from rapid global warming !? why should we expect that they care about KYOTO protocol !?
edit on 30-10-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

we all know that Gay sex is not just something related to human rights. they are spreading this unnatural sex intentionally. then why should we expect that they care about nature at all !? why should we expect them that they care about societies and family crisis !?

We all know? Love is love. It matters not who receives the love and who give the love.

1 Samuel 18:
1As soon as he had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul.
2And Saul took him that day and would not let him return to his father’s house.
3Then Jonathan made a covenant with David, because he loved him as his own soul.
4And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was on him and gave it to David, and his armor, and even his sword and his bow and his belt.

That sounds pretty "gay" to me!

Funny how two biblical lesbians provide the solemn oath that hetero marriages still copy today!

And throughout Christian history, Ruth's vow to Naomi has been used to illustrate the nature of the marriage covenant. The same Hebrew word that is used in Genesis 2:24 to describe how Adam felt about Eve (and how spouses are supposed to feel toward each other) is used in Ruth 1:14 to describe how Ruth felt about Naomi. Her feelings are celebrated, not condemned.
www.wouldjesusdiscriminate.org...

16 But Ruth said:

“Entreat me not to leave you,
Or to turn back from following after you;
For wherever you go, I will go;
And wherever you lodge, I will lodge;
Your people shall be my people,
And your God, my God.
17 Where you die, I will die,
And there will I be buried.
The Lord do so to me, and more also,
If anything but death parts you and me.”

why should we expect them that they care about global warming !?
are not these problems emanated from rapid global warming !? why should we expect that they care about KYOTO protocol !?

Why should we expect fundamental Christians to care about those things when they're gleefully praying for the destruction of society as we know it and the second coming a fiery, wrathful Jesus?

edit on 30-10-2012 by windword because: fixing stuff

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the guy on the keyboards is to blame.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join