It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How not to stand up to authories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
this kid just got lucky - the cops around here would have excerised some extra judicial punishment on his scrawny rumpus.... I dont know - maybe this was a rentacop - he is driving a Segway 3 wheeler ...
and I dont know any real cops use those things...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

The only way to stand up to authorities is to play their game. Otherwise they will start use violence. However, they have no idea what to do when greeted with love, it behooves them.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Cop should have apologized right from the start this would not have escalated, but the kid screaming profanities doesn't make him any better.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Cop wrong first, stressed out student wrong second, IMO. Cop wrong again participating in verbal judo by saying take yo mama and daddy to hell too. Lmao

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I would love to see that kid get run over by a golf cart!

That kid has some issues to be yelling like that.

If I was a cop, I would take his "bowing up" as a threat and take him to the ground. This guy is going to keep on doing this stuff until someone puts him on him back.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Is this a joke? Real Police would have arrested the guy for offensive language. Is this off the wellaware1 website? Are these people all actors?

I call this as a set up - pretend and definitely not real. Why? It just seems too staged. Police will arrest people for far less. Hmmmm....

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darian

The only way to stand up to authorities is to play their game. Otherwise they will start use violence. However, they have no idea what to do when greeted with love, it behooves them.

They ALL don't resort to violence if you don't stay calm and cool, they just go ahead and stroke you a ticket instead of a warning, or put you in jail for littering as soon as you flip your cig on the ground.
They might resort to putting you to the ground if you get into their face, because their policy says they can do that if a citizen invades that space too close to the weapons on their belt.

These must be campus security, because as a regular cop, I would have arrested his behind as soon as he got in my face,
edit on 29-10-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Is this a joke? Real Police would have arrested the guy for offensive language. Is this off the wellaware1 website? Are these people all actors?

I call this as a set up - pretend and definitely not real. Why? It just seems too staged. Police will arrest people for far less. Hmmmm....

Much Peace...

It's obviously because the cop knew he was in the wrong for nearly hitting the kid.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

No, it's because he knew he was being recorded, and, I believe this is security not police.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It has been my experience that skateboarders do not follow the rules of the road and often skate in the middle of the road, jump curbs onto the sidewalk and back again. I bet the kid was blindly doing this while wearing headphones and rode right in front of the cop.

He probably flew off the handle like this because he has some kind of sense of entitlement and others should get out of the way when he is skateboarding. This is the attitude of punks nowadays.

I admit I am speculating but that's the feeling I get when analyzing the kid's body language.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Sorry, this guy was taser bait getting up in the face of the cop like that.

If anybody ever deserved it, this guy did! I'm happy to see the officer retained restraint. I wouldn't have!

new topics

top topics

join