It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A weird Police story I found on YouTube - Strange -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I;m not sure what to think about this one - either this guy is a threat to himself or he really is in distress .... I wonder how he got that nasty stomach scar - he says he just got out of the hospital maybe it was a mental institution ... really wild....

I was a victim of police brutality. It began on 6/16/2012 my neighbor an elderly women screamed outside my door for help. Her younger boyfriend who is an xcop was beating her. I opened my door to see what was the commotion and the xcop charged my door & stepped thru me and the door. The 300 lb 7' xcop punched my nose I went down to the floor. He dropped his wallet on my floor and stuff spilled out of it. He finally left after picking up most of his fallen stuff but left behind his next dr's appointment card with his full name on it and other evidence. I called police to help me and the women. They came out and discovered the guy was xcop and refused to allow either of us victims to file charges against him. Instead I was handcuffed behind my back and punched so hard in my gut that my spleen ruptured in 2 places. The dr's marked on the hospital report that I arrived to them "10 min critical time". That means in 10 min I would be dead in the actual sense. They came to this conclusion thru the internal blood loss which was greater then 2 liters or more then half all my blood bled in the hemeraging sense internally. I video taped as much as I could. As you see by one of the videos I was forced by police to shut camera off as they placed their hands over it. You can't argue it its on video. From my hospital bed I posted the evidence. Upon arriving home from hospital I was was warned by cop to take down the evidence videos or else. The next day they came to my home but first they stopped the neighbor a young man who they threatened with arrest and false criminal charges for something they planted all to persuade him to make a fake 911 call that his neighbor was about to ham himself. The police showed up in huge huge force while I filmed them from my balcony. They broke in and harmed me. They are all corrupt. The entire Coral Springs police and mayor commissioner they are all dirty and corrupt. You can't imagine how crazy this is. What's more is the person that they threatened to make the false 911 call has come forward on his own and on the record explaining his ordeal. It's shocking. You see they break and enter without warrant. I was visible to them and clearly not harming myself or anyone. No threat but police state wants evidence suppressed. I was in shorts no weapons and staples from chest to below belly button. They put machine guns to my face and they thru me hard to floor I filmed the entire ordeal. You along with me lost your rights. If one person loses their rights so does everybody. Wake up and recognize its a regular police state we live in.
Be safe
Pass on love an peace not hate like the corrupt police.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Been posted before, I don't remember what the outcome of that thread was, but it started off with the assumption of that guy being a little bit unbalanced.

But it's still damn scary.....

Makes ma glad of two things..

1: we don't have cops like that here (we do, but they don't actually go around like marines) and
2: I'm not that guy. Whatever is going on in his world, it sucks butt.

I don't remember seeing him all cut and operated on last time, might have been a shorter clip ?!

interesting still..

edit on 29-10-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
what state....florida?...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I gotta question for ya.

What country did you think you were living in?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Ah America, The land of the free and the home of the brave.
Don't you just love it!

Perhaps when you learn the true history of your country, you will become
outraged enough to stand up and stop this rot.
Until then, you will wallow in that putrid and fetid inhuman cesspit of
an underworld you call the greatest country in the world.

BTW the rest of the worlds 'law' enforcers are not much better, but at least where I live
the cops don't pack any heat.... yet.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Why do you keep asking me this - of coarse I am in the country who believes in one thing and idealizes for the opposite.... the land of the snake AMERICA (the land where it's capital sits on a parcel of 666... the place where the muslims calls the home of the great satan... ???? ah the place where the people live in la la land.... is where we we claim to be the property of a corporation - where else... ?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I'd like to know what really went on before he started filming.And the previous night that he's ranting about. It's clear the guy is antagonizing the cops. But I'll reserve judgement on either him or the police until I know a bit more.I don't know where this guy lives,but there aren't many 7' 300 pound cops roaming around

Also,the guy lost credibility with me since he's got ads on his videos. Any one know his name? Did a search and of course nothing comes up but his youtube videos and stories on sites like beforeitsnews.com. Could be legit,but I doubt it. You'd think he would want to get his story out there to atleast on reputable source.Doesn't appear that way.Maybe someone else can something.

edit on 30-10-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join