It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Challenge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
In the last few days there has been a lot of talk about HAARP and its supposed role in weather modification.

Axiom: The only people who say this, dont know anything about HAARP and are dumas ignorant of its technical capabilities.

So to prove me wrong, post an explanation here of how it modifies weather.
In your own words, not just "go watch this youtube video".

Be specific.
Mention the specific instrument, power levels, radiation angle, and ionospheric temperature rise. Be sure to explain how these levels exceed normal variation.

Betcha cant.

edit on 29-10-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

HAARP couldnt Pop a bag of Popcorn..

You are asking for proof for the Impossible.

I'll check back for chuckles.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Then I'm sure you can easily explain the specific use of HAARP, so why don't you just tell all of us what it is used for, alta1?

edit on 29-10-2012 by trysts because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Yes it can.

It can be used to modify the weather and it is very powerful, but not powerful enough to have any noticeable effect on Sandy.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So you think there is no such device that can manipulate the weather? Even though we have the technology to make it possible..

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

I was sceptical of your post, and was about to reply and ask you to show me evidence of a machine that can affect the weather (such as what is proposed here) and tell me where it is, but then I saw the
and realised that I have been entirely wrong in my understanding of HAARP all this time.

It's a deadly Earthqu.. I mean Hurricane machine. We should be very very worried.

edit on 29-10-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I bet Phage will be visiting here shortly....

Wonder if he's getting tired of the HAARP threads yet??

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
When we hear from someone that works inside the HAARP facility or we hear from someone who can establish they have clearance to know such things...then I'll be happy to listen to the people saying in ABSOLUTE terms what HAARP can do, can't do and is designed to accomplish. Until then....It's interesting to hear the guesses from both sides but guesses they are without that inside position to know things as fact. Just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You know, I just had a theory - if you point HAARP at the sun, the suns rays and the haarp rays meet and form a deadly white hole in our atmosphere. It only stands to reason, and makes perfect sense. I mean we're talking about rays for gods sake. Rays. Like laser rays, gamma rays, solar rays, they're all deadly and kill you instantly.

And I think that's what caused the norway spiral. It was a white hole.

God help us if anything comes through
Someone should just destroy that haarp weapon. Why do we need something that rips holes to other dimensions in the first place?

and until someone can tell me exactly what every single screw, nut and bolt in the machine is for, then my theory is true and irrefutable.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well, you know, I have a weather control device too. It looks like an HP48G. But it's my belief it controls the entire world's weather.

Unless someone from HP, someone who knows about THIS HP48G...not just the others we're "told" about...can tell me the function of every transistor in the chip, then no one REALLY knows, and my theory is correct.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well, you HAVE heard, but when you did, you likely stated that they're "shills". If they told you it was a phased array steered beam HF transmitter, and that's it, you wouldn't believe it.

Unless they were foaming mouthed barking dog mad with earthquakes and death beam stories, it wouldn't be interesting or believable to you, amirite?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
So you think there is no such device that can manipulate the weather? Even though we have the technology to make it possible..

Which technology would that be, exactly? Be specific. Beyond cloud seeding, that is.

Difficulty level: you have to understand that not every patent describes an implementable device.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Axiom: The only people who say this, dont know anything about HAARP and are dumas ignorant of its technical capabilities.

I wonder why the people claiming HAARP modifies the weather etc. have never even bothered to visit the site during one of their open days!

I think as they are not really interested in what they actually do there, just like making things up about what actually at the site.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Somebody missed sandwich day.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Here's a start:

Type HAARP into the search box and you'll get 188 papers:

Better yet, do this: go to googlescholar and use HAARP as a search term. Skips most of the trash that way. The ones from geophysical letters are all good.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Here is a paper on the HAIL Project www-star.stanford.edu... last updated in 2001.Basically it involved using schools to measure the VLF signature associated with Lightening. How it relates to HAARP is that it is also focused on the ionosphere and measuring the fast heating effects that do occur withing this region and spectrum.

HAIL provides sufficient spatial coverage of the active mid-western thunderstorm regions while facilitating holographic imaging [Chen et al., 1996] of the spatial extent of ionospheric disturbances

There is no direct connection to HAARP, as the HAIL project does promote academic research throughout many schools. A more recent paper in 2003 www-star.stanford.edu... does identify the VLF transmitter sites used with HAIL

The receivers continuously monitor the amplitude and phase of coherent and subionospherically propagating VLF transmitter signals operated by the United States Navy in Washington (NLK at 24.8 kHz), Maine (NAA at 24.0 kHz), Hawaii (NPM at 21.4 kHz) and Puerto Rico (NAU at 40.75 kHz).

If HARRP can affect the weather, then understanding the HAIL project will provide a lot of the background into the specific processes.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Golly... Why didn't I think of that? Why don't YOU take a moment and type my name into the search here with the term HAARP. I've written numerous posts and almost without exception, they have been open minded if not very much stating that HAARP IS most likely capable of weather manipulation. (Manipulation...NOT creation. The two are RADICALLY different concepts entirely) I've even gone into some real detail as to why, how and what process would be causing it from a technical angle....in posts early in my time at ATS.

I've since stopped bothering because most people who DO talk about HAARP do so in 1-2 line posts..kinda like yours..and don't back much, if anything ever claimed or stated with links, let alone any data. I may not agree with Phage, but I will say I respect the man for backing almost EVERYTHING he ever says. He rarely backs it TWICE.....so if you missed the first time with him, too bad...but he does back his points. That's so rare.

It exists...data, that is. Plenty of it. I just rarely if EVER see people here who either have it handy or link to it to support anything. As if just assuming HAARP is home to a mad science experiment meant to doom us all is a pure given.

I don't write off HAARP for what it is stated to be by conspiracy theorists. I am one after all...and I've spent my share of long hours studying Gakona and everything about that facility.....and 4 others in the world that you *CAN* see..unlike HAARP on updated satellite imagery. I just don't give any more credit in *ABSOLUTE* terms for any one theory over another.

See....I don't have compartmental security clearance any more than anyone else on this thread..so I can't know FOR SURE. I'll just admit that without backing a position that cannot possibly be proven at this point, either way. Ignorance of a topic isn't something to settle for or be happy with, and I never am. However, denying ignorance even exists when there is no shame in it, is worse, IMO.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Directional Radio was invented by the Nazi Scientists in WWII.

All HAARP is, is a directional radio able to point its energy at the Ionosphere and push up on it to alter weather patterns.

A downside is that when they push up on the Ionosphere, that portion of our atmosphere gets blasted away by the solar wind. We have lost 1/1000th of our atmosphere over the last few decades from multiple countries using Directional Radio to push up on the Ionosphere.

Currently the Ionosphere has lost over 1/2 of its entire size and has been blasted off of Earth by the solar wind.

Europe sent the GOCE Satellite to "fly" in very very low orbit in the Ionosphere and use Ion thrusters to keep it from falling down while gathering data. They were shocked to find there is no Ionosphere and their satellite had no drag on it from our atmosphere. The GOCE satellite will be able to "fly" at very very low altitude past 2014 since they haven't had to use her thrusters to keep her up.

HAARP isn't America's only Directional Radio. The "Christian" group TWR obtained the former Nazi high power Directional Radio towers and has been operating them since WWII, as well as many other Directional Radio's they have around the world.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Currently the Ionosphere has lost over 1/2 of its entire size and has been blasted off of Earth by the solar wind..

Thats not quite right. The ionosphere isnt a "thing" that can be lost, its more like a "state" that the molecules there happen to be in at any given time. ( ionised )

The situation with it and the satellite also isnt quite as you describe. The depth of the ionosphere is greatly influenced by the sun. It goes up and down according to various cycles - daily, yearly, and also the 11 year sunspot cycle.

The ionosphere was at its lowest in 2008. And has been rising ever since, in accordance with increasing solar activity with this new sunspot cycle.
BUT
Since it has been rising slower than expected, because this sunspot cycle has been weaker than expected (remember all the doomsday predictions a few years ago about killer end of world solar storms?), the satellite has been subjected to less drag than expected.

However, the ionosphere is increasing again, and the satellite will eventually come down. Just later than they originally expected.

Here... "ionospheric index" (not the height, but a good proxy for this purpose).
The actual measured value is the solid line, vs the dotted lines being predictions about it made at various times.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join