It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CodeName Zombie Attack -- cover for Civilian Engagement Excerise San Diego

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Seems even the Spooks are involved - the Police are Involved and the Marines are involved ... hummm let me put on my brain dead hat --- dah! -- yea, this one is the real deal ... if you got a passport put it to use --
If anyone asks - I'm headed for Canixco - anywhere but here - I give this place about 3 days before it turns into a free for all... and these Red Neck mothers around here have been buying Ammo since the store opened 50 years ago. and I dont recall ever hearing a shot -
sounds like our government wants to commit suicide or at least get the law enforcement and civilians to kill one another... what do you guys think of this excercise ???
edit on 29-10-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Nice find, they get zombies
....we get stoopid sandy!

Now that I think about it it sounds like they might be filming a movie. With a plot like that and that much back story. Still cool though!
edit on 10/29/2012 by iwontrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
look, marshall law...instated by the army during an emergency.... is meant to be a good thing...follow the curfew and all should be good.

as for the pseudo side
wait and see the extent of the storm...but it is eerie...2012 n all that...the timing of SANDy .... and the most important election where ww3 is concerned

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Read about this last week, sounds like an epic end to the convention (a drill to remember)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Zombie Apocalypse....

Could happen, it's important stuff

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

You might enjoy my thread on the matter, The Zombie Threat is the Civil Disturbance Threat

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

You might enjoy my thread on the matter, The Zombie Threat is the Civil Disturbance Threat

top topics

join