It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how the HAARP Works to Manipulate the weather! Picture Inside! UPDATES Included!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Is it possible that such man made device has the ability to control the weather?

From what i believe the HAARP is a advanced weather control from satellites and ground stations.As far as I can tell various frequencies are fired at the Earth from space creating weather events and steering them in various directions. Before you dismiss this out of hand have a think,cloud seeding is a very well known weather manipulation technique that has been around at least 60 years,do you think that no further advancements have been made?
The military have long wanted weather control as a weapon,they have poured billions into the project,do you think they achieved no results?
The bottom line is that certain weather events are man made. It would not surprise me in the slightest if recent usual weather around the the globe ,such as the Australian floods were man made,after all Australia has a lot of 'deniers' therefore a nice weather related disaster would obviously help in the war for minds of the Australian people. Just think about it.
Oh and by the way,do you deny your horoscope? because that's basically what agw is , a theory predicting future weather conditions.
PICTURE *1

Result of the HARRP in testing mode? PICTURE *2

Now for the latest picture uploaded by my good olle mate WhoFeelsitKnowsit Member of ATS. PICTURE *4

Just got an update of a picture from ATS MEMBER - ElOmen

This picture looks similar to what we see in (PICTURE *2)

- PICTURE*5

edit on 29-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

edit on 29-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I had one of these near my house about a year ago

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Wow Thanks dude! i will add to the collection!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
you know, austrailia has it's own little haarp -type contraption down in that exact same area. go look in google map.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have a graphic somewhere of a perfect sphere on radar, roughly 600 miles in diameter and centered over Eastern Kansas. It was many years ago...but I went nuts when I saw it. Nothing else around..no weather patterns anywhere..yet there it was. A giant doughnut......then someone sent me a cooresponding map of high power weather radar stations and ..err.. yeah.. I kinda felt dumb. Dead center in the doughnut was a weather radar dome, apparently running some diagnostics or testing in the middle of that night when I happened to look.

If the Australia one is VISUAL....wow. You have my 100% full attention. If it's a computer generated graphic image, then I'd lay rulers across the image and then cross reference where the lines meet in the center for the nearest radar stations. Just my thoughts...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

No problem.

It looks awesome in person. Like a burning ring of fire in the sky. Very bright cool colors.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FeelingPure
Here is a picture of a huge Ring that appeared in Australia witch also made News around Australia

Except that "ring" never actually existed, it was just a radar glitch.

www.colinandrews.net...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

thanks for the update i will fix the thread

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Is it possible that such man made device has the ability to control the weather?

No.
And anyone who actually bothers to get away from the hype and learn how the instruments actually work from a technical point of view would know that.
Frankly, the only people who talk about HAARP weather modification are ignorant of the topic and couldnt tell a riometer from a magnetometer.

Result of the HARRP in testing mode?

No.
Its what is known as a "hole punch cloud".
A well understood (but strange looking) atmospheric phenomenon.
More pictures and explanation here for anyone who actually wants to learn something (as opposed to those who just wish to spread fear).

Here is a picture of a huge Ring that appeared in Australia witch also made News around Australia

There are enough websites from all around the world which explain this and other radar "anomalies" for you to have learned what the actual issue is here. Anyone who posts such an image is clearly to unwilling to bother doing a google search to investigate. Here is just one example of a radar operator explaining what is found in various images doing the rounds on the net.

But still, you'll probably get a lot of stars and flags for your thread, lots of fear uncertainty and dount, and spread a lot of doomsday worries.
And thats what you really wanted, not education.

edit on 29-10-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The graphic says:

between 100 and 350 kilometers in altitude

As it says, that is the ionosphere. There is no weather to control in the ionosphere. No clouds. No rain.

It also says:

..in turn allow communications signals, as from satellites

Communications. Radio.

The military have long wanted weather control as a weapon,they have poured billions into the project,do you think they achieved no results?
Into HAARP. No. Not quite. HAARP is pretty low on the budget totem pole.

HAARP took almost two decades to build and has incurred around US$250 million in construction and operating costs.

sharonweinberger.com...

edit on 10/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

ok this is weird, when i was younger. lets say around 5 or 6 i seen something like this in the sky. i was riding with my g-ma out to her house. we were driving past the air port in wichita and i looked out the window and seen what i thought was a cloud shaped like a ufo. after seeing this pic well i guess i know what it is now. its weird i still recall it but its something that stuck with me. s&f

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
H.A.A.R.P.

Ok,I'm listening.
How did it manipulate the weather?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I have heard about weather manipulation for some time now. I'm not saying it's HAARP but various governments have experimented with it in the past, as I'm sure they are today.

So, my thing is, for those that refuse to believe it's possible to alter the weather, then why did the UN seem to find it necessary to pass this international treaty back in the 70's....

Environmental Modification Convention From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Environmental Modification (ENMOD) Convention Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques Participation in the Environmental Modification Convention Signed and ratified Acceded or succeeded Only signed Drafted 10 December 1976 Signed 18 May 1977 Location Geneva, Switzerland Effective 5 October 1978 Condition Ratification by 20 states Signatories 48 Parties 76[1] (Complete List) Depositary Secretary-General of the United Nations Languages English, Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, and Spanish Environmental Modification Convention at Wikisource v t e The Environmental Modification Convention (ENMOD), formally the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques is an international treaty prohibiting the military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques. It opened for signature on 18 May 1977 in Geneva and entered into force on 5 October 1978.The Convention bans weather warfare, which is the use of weather modification techniques for the purposes of inducing damage or destruction. The Convention on Biological Diversity of 2010 would also ban some forms of weather modification or geoengineering.[2]

I do find that very interesting.

Why would the UN feel the need to implement this if there is no such thing as Weather Modification.

Just saying......

ETA: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 29-10-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Honestly I have been skeptical about HAARP being a weather modification station for quite a while. But recently I have been probing the possibility, and it is not as far-fetched as I initially thought. I had been aware of cloud seeding for some time, as well as the implications for military use of this type of technology, but I never quite thought it was as feasible as some have claimed it to be. However, after digging a bit more, it is obvious that what they are doing at HAARP IS affecting the weather around the globe.

Knowing this, I asked myself whether the effect of the HAARP radiation on the weather was haphazard, or if they are able to actually control it. This is a tough question in my opinion, but as you say in the opening post, the government/military has been at this for quite a long time. Usually the US government does not continue to fund projects that are not advancing to some degree, therefore it may be safe to assume they have built upon their knowledge and have increased their capabilities.

So for those of you who are skeptical, like I was initially, I urge you to give this topic due diligence by researching it a bit. What you find may surprise you. But then again, being blessed with the ability to see both sides of any argument, I am not totally convinced that the government/military IS actually able to plop a storm, or any very specific type of weather phenomenon, over a small target area. This is a very interesting topic whatever the truth may be, because I think it can easily be established that their actions are having some affect on the weather.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey,give them a chance to explain themselves.
I'm interested.

There is a corporation dedicated to it.

www.weathermodification.com...
edit on 29-10-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Woah thanks for the share, I've never noticed that about the UN, *Going to read more articles similar to this one*
edit on 29-10-2012 by FeelingPure because: missing words

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It is always possible that HAARP plays with frequencies up in the ionosphere and tickles certain parts and produces enough excitement in the region to create severe weather or weather anomalies. Creating a similar effect to a geomagnetic storm which, in my opinion, can line up strangely with bizarre weather events I have experienced personally.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I had been aware of cloud seeding for some time, as well as the implications for military use of this type of technology, but I never quite thought it was as feasible as some have claimed it to be.

Speaking of cloud seeding, I stumbled upon this, thought it might interest you....

Weather Warfare...

Prior to the Geneva Convention, the United States used weather warfare in the Vietnam War. Under the auspices of the Air Weather Service, the United States' Operation Popeye used cloud seeding over the Ho Chi Minh Trail, increasing rainfall by an estimated thirty percent during 1967 and 1968. It was hoped that the increased rainfall would reduce the rate of infiltration down the trail.

[2] With much less success, the United States also dropped salt on the airbase during the siege of Khe Sanh in an attempt to reduce the fog that hindered air operations.[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, if they were playing around with that stuff in the 60's-70's, I wonder how much more advanced they've become in the last 30 yrs. or so, especially with all this wonderful technology.......hmmmmm.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

Thanks for the story share, wow i am surprise you remember something like that when you were 5 - 6 years old.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The more things change, the more they stay the same.. I'm embarrassed.

No one says there is no such thing as weather modification.

God, if it's not chemtrails, it's haarp.. "They're modifying the weather, they admit it, nyah I am right!" -- NO YOU ARE WRONG. No one has said there is no such thing as weather modification.

They can affect the weather and do quite often, China was a prime example when they held the Beijing olympics.

BEIJING, July 28 (Xinhua) -- Beijing has mobilized all its science and engineering capability, including satellite monitoring and cloud seeding, to prevent rain from spoiling the extensively expected Olympic opening ceremony on Aug. 8 as historical data indicate a 41 percent precipitation chance on that date.

The Beijing weather engineering office, under the Beijing Municipal Meteorological Bureau, takes the lead in the Olympic weather modification project.

The office doesn't bother to change a lot. It is asked to prevent rain from falling during the three and half hours -- from 8:08 p.m. to around 11:30 p.m. -- onto the Bird's Nest, the open-air National Stadium which will accommodate the opening ceremony.

A technology developed by American scientists, cloud seeding is achieved by shooting shells or rockets containing silver iodide particles into clouds. The icy particles freeze drops in the clouds, make the drops continue growing and eventually fall out of the clouds.

NO ONE SAYS WEATHER MODIFICATION DOES NOT EXIST.

So you cannot have that little slice of pie and continue to say "Oh yeah, if haarp doesn't affet weather, why does the UN have an issue with weather modification! Ahha! I am right!"

GOd .. I want a drink so bad... 3 weeks and counting.. times like this when I lose faith in simple human common sense, I could submit to that monster once again... god..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join