It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Arafat Endorses Kerry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ha Ha Ha HA!!! I cant immagine the Kerry people are too pleased with this endorsment....First the leader of a major country backs Bush (Putin) and the day later they get the backing of a lame duck, barely not a terrorist himself Arafat....Ohh this is too rich!!!

Im almost sure we'll hear Bush talk about Putin's endorsment, but will the Kerry camp admit to getting a thumbs up from Arafat? I think they cant burry this info fast enough. LMAO!

While i agree with thundercloud that foriegn endorsments dont decide anything, American citizens do....ill also agree to the idea that Americans have usually not concerned themselves with forigen affairs and such...Id like to point out that with a war going on, and American attentions more attuned to matters of state these days, that these endorcements could carry some more weight than they would have for past elections.

As far as the assertion about using reverse psychology endorcements, this is over-thinking things a wee bit all around. (that the endorsers are smart enough to figure this out and try to use it effectivly AND that Americans are dumb enough to fall for it.) These endorcements can only be taken at face value, anything else is speculation.

GO KERRY, with Arafat backing you now, mabey we can get ghadafi, Kim Ill, or some chechen leader to back him too.....we know the n.vietnamise like kerry...they issued him a medal for service to the communist state back then.

On the Domestic front i hear OJ simpson, scott peterson, tery mc nichole also back Kerry!!! With friends like these...LOL (just kidding, i have no idea if these people actually back kerry, but ohh how great would that be?)

[edit on 20-10-2004 by CazMedia]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I love it we now actually have proof that terrorists favor a kerry presidency!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Where are all the liberals saying, look at this world leader (if he even qualifies) that will join with our candidate?

What no liberal democratic hug fest celebrating this announcement?

Lets be clear here on this...terrorists and near terrorists like arrafat want Kerry to win because Kerry has said over and over...wrong war, wrong place, we'll withdraw.....

This is one of the biggest gifts the terrorists could have asked for with kerry. They got to make America look bad by antagonizing them into a fight and then making them back down and withdraw...they got to kill Americans...and America turned and ran. Their threats affected the way Americans voted and outsed their leader like happened in Spain.
the list of things a kerry election will give terrorists to boost their PR with is embarrassing.

Welcome to the Kerry campaign mr arrafat....thanks for your support!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
CazMedia, in case you are not aware of it: IRAN endorses Bush. Yes, the fundamentalist islamic goverment of Iran endorses Bush

They say he is better for Iran then Kerry.
I think Bush campaign just got pwned, worse then Kerry

Now, lets see now who will get North Korea's support...

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Curme is of course on to something.

The terrorists' cause is best supported by seeing Bush remain in power.

Ok....how in the heck is "the terrorist cause best supported with Bush in power"? Ah, it is much better for terrorists to be hunted down, killed or imprisioned than the sensitive plans Kerry has for them......

And please do not tell me that bs that before Bush we had no problems with terrorism.....We were attacked under the Clinton's administration several times, even the wtc was hit under Clinton the first time in 1993....and the plan to hit it again begun under Clinton....thanks in part by his efforts in downsizing the intelligence community and our military... Ah of course, unless you plan on taking Clinton's side....ignoring terrorism...you want to make terrorism become a mere nuisance like Kerry keeps saying? Yeah...9/11 was a nuisance huh?.........

[edit on 20-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
paperclip, your not the first to allege this "iran endorcing bush" idea, yet ive NEVER seen a source for this rumor. Is this just word of mouth libral hype or can you provide a link to wher this idea came from?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
I can understand why palestinians want democrats back again.

....enough pressure in the RIGHT WAY was applied to people who pull the strings there, so there were three (?) consecutive years without a single terrorist attack, .....

What years are you talking about?
can you back this up with links and info?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
CazMedia, in case you are not aware of it: IRAN endorses Bush. Yes, the fundamentalist islamic goverment of Iran endorses Bush

They say he is better for Iran then Kerry.
I think Bush campaign just got pwned, worse then Kerry

Now, lets see now who will get North Korea's support...

That's the stupidest thing that Iran has said...if that is exactly what they said....Kerry has promised a "softer approach towards Iran..." While Bush is going to be tougher on Iran, and he is right now..... Halliburton is a private company...so whether or not Bush is in office, they could pretty much make the same deals with Iran if they wanted to if Kerry was elected for office...which I don't think will happen.

[edit on 21-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
i don�t understand why you americans believe arafat is a bad man?..dudes he got his birth country run over by jewish coming from europe..uk practically gave them a country which had been under their military occupation..then us come in to the game and gave israel money and weapons..now they dominate other middle east countries, especially palestinians who have been put on camps inside fences and their homes blown off..and you still say arafat is a bad man?...israelis are the bad people there and problems with those two nations can�t be solved easily anymore because they have killed eachothers for years now..palestinians by guerrilla tactics and israelis by army tactics..
.ap

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by aape
i don�t understand why you americans believe arafat is a bad man?.....
.ap

He endorses terrorist attacks on Israel.....that makes him a bad guy.

Palestinian terrorists target everyone, including women and children, they don't care who they kill and how many.......Israelis target terrorists, althou some mistakes have happened and some civilians have died. Also, you will always find some morons, like the commander who killed the girl and shot her dead body several times....

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
In my point of view they are both as guilty in "terrorism"..but in that case it�s just guerrilla warfare..how can you attack an army who just fly over you and bombs your house apart..you really can�t do anything about it if you don�t own a stinger missile...it�s funny how big countries always stamp small peoples militia as terrorist..tsethenians are terrorist because they defend their homeland...palestinian are terrorist because they don�t like that their homeland was invaded by israelians...man..if some country would invade usa and you would rebel, go hiding woods with m-16 and strike their supply convoys then you would be the terrorist...it�s just a word which has lost it�s meaning during past few years...
-ap

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by aape
In my point of view they are both as guilty in "terrorism"..but in that case it�s just guerrilla warfare..how can you attack an army who just fly over you and bombs your house apart..you really can�t do anything about it if you don�t own a stinger missile...it�s funny how big countries always stamp small peoples militia as terrorist..-ap

Aape, if you by chance don't know it yet, Palestinian terrorists and those who agree with them teach many of their children to commit suicide attacks...these people send their own children as human bombs to kill Israelis....There are also state sponsored tv stations that teach children to die happy for the Palestinian cause...by killing themselves as long as they kill some Israelis... The Israelis target known terrorist houses, cars and bases....it is true that sometimes innocents do die, but the Israelis don't target civilians just because they want to..the Israelis don't send their children, women and youth strapped in bombs to destroy buses or restaurants where there are civilians....

[edit on 21-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
if the sides would be opposite then israelis would sent their children..but i have not read anything conserning child suicide bombers..usually they are males at age of 18-30..
it happens to just be that way that palestinians don�t have an army..they have police units and that�s about it...israelis other hand do have tanks, manpower, fighters and even nuclear weapons...you cant really fight against that without army...and israelis started the sh*t in first place..but neither way, both are guilty. I suppose that in american media they say that israelis are the good guys but go ask some question from anyone at middle east..they all say ariel sharon is tyranny dictator with no sense of reasoning at all..
-ap

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
paperclip, when was "palestine" ever a sovergin nation?
Palestinians are the REFUSE people that other arab countries kicked out of their countries. They have no army because they have NEVER been a country, thats what the world has been trying to help them get, but they just wont behaive and make it work as they are too blinded in a "kill the jew" zeal.

Arrafat is bad not only because he associates with known self proclaimed terrorists like hammass, but because he's a lame duck, he cant control palestinians, (because hammas wont allow it) let alone actually form a nation.....he's also walked away from the peace table too many times. too bad for him.

No offence here but study history...Israel was made by a UN mandate, not GB/USA....

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
is it was un mandate but uk was the wheel on where to get the land and us was the wheel to where to get an army for them..palestinians come from the city of palestine where jesus was born..and that place have been target of christian crusades almost 800 years by now...it has belonged so many countries that no one even counts anymore...but it�s true that arafat isn�t perfect leader for them..fact is that no one can control a mob like that...no one knows how to resolve the crisis they have but war doesn�t bring peace..only more war..
-ap

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join