It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher attack left girl, 4, brain damaged [WARNING-VIOLENT VIDEO]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Teacher attack left girl, 4, brain damaged

www.thesun.co.uk

A TWISTED teacher left a little girl brain damaged after a horrifying classroom attack - which was recorded on CCTV.

The shocking images of the woman teacher tossing a four-year-old little girl to the ground were captured on film.

The video shows the cruel classroom boss kicking the child while she lay on the floor, before picking her up again and dropping her face first onto the ground.

Local media said the youngster, who is mentally disabled, slipped into unconsciousness. Reports say she is now severely brain damaged.

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

DISCLAIMER: Adding a warning that the video below is graphically violent in nature and may be upsetting to most (sane) viewers.
edit on 6-3-2013 by Gazrok because: Added disclaimer for video in thread

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This doesnt only happen in developing countries, many kids are abused daily at schools here in the west.

This is a very disturbing video, it shows an adult knocking a baby unconscious.

There were similar stories last week of teachers in china beating children. None were quite as shocking as this.

What makes a human want to be so vile? The child was mentally ill to begin with (learning difficulties) and has now been left brain damaged.

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I've never understood why morons who don't want to work with children do it, it's not like the pay is good. I very firmly believe that when something like this is done that the family should be permitted to do the same thing to that person.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Oh my gosh that video is terrible.. It literally has left me jaw dropped..
It makes me never want to leave my child alone anywhere.. Sheez!!
So horrible

That women better be charged and locked away and never let out

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anundeniabletruth

I agree with you 100%.
Shame on this women there is NO excuse for this.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Religious Education is also child abuse imo

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the other walk over from the to left hand side of the screen. It didnt appear as though they were going to the defense of the child.

Why people do these jobs? It like people who look after the old, and then abuse them. Sad pathetic humans who pick on the week and vulnerable. Hopefully their justice system is more harsh than here in the west

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Savage =.

I'd like to see how she would handle being treated that way say from a Pro Wrestler..

What's wrong with people?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I should not have watched as I am now upset. I am a Teacher and sometimes work casually with Special Needs Students. All I have to say is that they are beautiful and teach me more than I could possibly teach them. They teach me humility and grace. I watch them strive to participate when their little brains and bodies place huge obstacles in their path.

I am saddened that the adult human didn't take a break or ask for relief if she was feeling frustrated or tired or whatever. There is no excuse for this and I am heart broken for the child and her family.

Much Peace...to all abused Children...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I'll never understand how some one can hurt a child to begin with.....

Young kids like her are so innocent and pure and makes me sick when some one goes off on them like this, especially with it leaving her brain damaged.

My heart goes out to her........

S&F

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why do people want to see this stuff?

I read the article and it was plenty.....I really wouldn't want to witness such a horrific act even if it is only a video.

You sickos.

edit on 29-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I noticed that as well, I saw a scared little boy watch as she was being tossed around, and I saw the other I'm assuming teacher see it and walk off as if she has something better to do. Shake my head..

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Sometimes you just have to see it to actually believe it. As awful as that sounds it helps some people out of their slumber. I know how you feel as well.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
One of my major speeches given at College over the summer was on this topic and specifically the absolute need for Cameras in EVERY classroom...NOT just the Hallways and common areas. The teachers here are absolute that it will never ever happen.

I look at things like this and think...Oh yeah it will. It may take a child being killed, I'm horrified to say, but if teachers (SOME) keep using their students as punching bags and sexual objects, they'l have more than one Camera to a classroom and before they knew what hit 'em. This garbage HAS to STOP. We walked in on teachers engaged in what I would call VERY borderline abuse of our Son years ago. It happens...and once is too much.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If that were my child the teacher would now be brain damaged!!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I understand that working with special needs children (or even children in general) takes a certain type of individual who does not to let their emotions (anger, frustration) take them over. Wouldn't you think that people who want to teach in these situations should have to undergo some form of extensive training first, showing that they are mentally able to stay calm in situations. Not only do I blame the teacher in this case but the school as well, for obviously not picking the right type of teacher for this environment.

Maybe if they paid more it would be easier to find people who can handle the pressure, rather than getting stuck with people like this.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I was partly joking - just giving you guys a hard time.

I love horror movies and my girlfriend says the same thing to me, "why do you want to watch that stuff?".

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
at first I didn't want to watch the video-but I did and read the article.

My heart is sad. What the heck was wrong with that woman!!

And everyone around her-did they not want to intervene?! I mean geez!

I hope she's put in jail for life!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Anyone care to sign a petition releasing this thread from normal T&C violations? There are SO many words I would rather use than jackass.

I agree with the other poster, if you can't handle working with kids, don't work with kids. Guarantee this isn't the first time, and that this ******* **** knew she had a propensity to get violent with the little ones.

Anyone else feel a little weird about being glad there was a surveillance camera? Actually I suppose I don't. I think they should have them in every school classroom and child care facility for this very reason.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
What's wrong with people?
I have a feeling we're quickly going insane, some places more quickly than others, probably due to all the "shoulds", expectations, and otherwise authoritarian disease that's slowly working it's way onto the global stage. We're losing freedoms left and right and forced to work to survive and survive to work. Something's gotta give!

When we're so pressured and forced, constantly, even from something as medial as work, it's an explosion waiting to happen. Unfortunately, it can get so pent up that people bite faces off and kick around 4 year old girls. :shk: Considering this is in China, I feel their government and daily lives are the reasons it went down like this.

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
the absolute need for Cameras in EVERY classroom...NOT just the Hallways and common areas.
That's how it begins... then the cameras are suddenly in every room of every house. Reason being: the rage may end in the classroom (it sure didn't prevent anything from happening in that poor girl's class), but it will then be taken to their own households, or out on the streets, or at the mall, anywhere. It can happen anywhere, and that's why I feel cameras are a bandaid solution. It isn't really preventing much in the long run. Punish and lock up as we may, it's going to continue as long as the root of the issue isn't looked at.

I blame the way the game of life (society) is set up a la carrot on the stick, and whatever else I listed above. There's more to outbursts like this than "bad people."

edit on 29/10/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join