It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

(Unconfirmed) BREAKING : Stock Exchange Floor at Wall Street .. 3 feets of Water

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Breaking news was just release seconds ago on CNN

That will certainly affect the stock market for the rest of the week .. probably more
the wooden floor is inondated with all the electronic hubs
all sand bags they have put didnt work to avoid the water coming in

There is your Black Monday everyone .. exactly on the 29 october
mother nature made sure to ruin this building for good ..

The OWS movement will certainly be very happy
that mother nature answered their prayers !
edit on 10/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-29-2012 by worldwatcher because: Added Unconfirm since Media sources are now withdrawing the claim




posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I just heard that there is no power at Bellevue Hospital. It seems the emergency generators are in 2 feet of water and cannot be started. I don't care about the Stock Market flooding, but a hospital is a serious situation. I hope their able to get people evacuated to a hospital with power.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by othwald
I just heard that there is no power at Bellevue Hospital. It seems the emergency generators are in 2 feet of water and cannot be started. I don't care about the Stock Market flooding, but a hospital is a serious situation. I hope their able to get people evacuated to a hospital with power.


didnt know about that

sorry to hear this .. you are right it is a thousand time more important then WS

how stupid are they to put important hospital generators like that on the floor
they will be the first ones to go if there is massive flooding
very bad preparations from them

edit on 10/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


CNBC Denies the NYSE water breach

Here in New England I've been lucky. No damage at all so far.
edit on 29/10/12 by shadow watcher because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
pull the pumps from wall street and send them to the hospital,

people over money, i say



xploder



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just heard a live report on the weather channel, saying the reports of the NYSE flooding was incorrect...

to be expected in a fluid situation, conflicting reports...

I am sure it will be cleared up soon as to which report rings true..



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Good,

People like that rob us everyday and don't think for a second about it.

It will do them good not to think about money for a while.

I couldn't care less about any stock exchange unless it is an open market fair one.


edit on 29-10-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I hope the NYSE is completely underwater in the morning. Just the NYSE. I would find that to be thrilling



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS ?



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Just heard a live report on the weather channel, saying the reports of the NYSE flooding was incorrect...

to be expected in a fluid situation, conflicting reports...

I am sure it will be cleared up soon as to which report rings true..


It was release on CNN during Piers Morgan
they wouldnt say that out loud without a confirmation

CNBC is just acting greedy
to avoid panicking people afraid to loose a penny

while there is people out there suffering with this flood
NYC is inondated .. also saw a subway picture with a lot of water coming in
if New york have flooding right now .. of course the water will also affect the WS building
i hate liars that try to damage control because of money .. pathetic
edit on 10/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Ben81
 


NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS ?


oh sh..
how many power plants are in Sandy's path ?
they are the most important to protect or it could cause another fukushima
and make things far worst then they already are



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


I was watching the live report as your thread appeared... they mentioned that their were reports of the NYSE flooded and the reporter said they were incorrect..

I was just trying to help add to the information...

I don't know what is correct...



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn
 





to be expected in a fluid situation,


Tee hee.

I of course care more for people's safety than the stock exchange, but let's nix the idiotic 'good serves rich folks right' nonsense in the bud. Think how many millions of Americans have their investments, futures, and lives tied into the NYSE. They're not all rich.

Glad it's being reported as false.

'Fluid situation.'



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I was just listening to the scanner from the Atlantic county area(NJ not NY obviously) and it doesn't sound good. A fire-house chief reported that his fire-house was flooded and no more trucks could be dispatched due to the depth of the flood in the fire-house.

-9 deaths reported in the US so far.

A couple feet of snow is supposed to follow in some parts...God help the people in the path of this storm.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
reply to post by Ben81
 


I was watching the live report as your thread appeared... they mentioned that their were reports of the NYSE flooded and the reporter said they were incorrect..

I was just trying to help add to the information...

I don't know what is correct...


I also cant confirm .. my source said that Live on Piers Morgan
but if we think logicaly .. NYC is under a few feet of water right now
it will affect many place

the subway tunels will serve a lot to avoid more flooding
it could be far worst

i know you are trying to help .. thank you Jack !
only time will tell



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


The original report I saw on the flooding (weather channel),mentioned 3feet on the market floor...

then that was reported as incorrect..

perhaps it is a subfloor.. basement levels taking water? that would make sense, and someone took NYSE and water and ran screaming ?

who knows..



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Ben81
 


NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS ?


oh sh..
how many power plants are in Sandy's path ?
they are the most important to protect or it could cause another fukushima
and make things far worst then they already are


Of the 104 operating nuclear plants in the US, I heard there were 26 in Sandy's forcasted path.



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


this live cam does not show any flooding at Times Square..

aws1.earthcam.com...

where are you hearing this from?



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Ben81
 


NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS ?


oh sh..
how many power plants are in Sandy's path ?


26



posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
reply to post by Ben81
 


The original report I saw on the flooding (weather channel),mentioned 3feet on the market floor...

then that was reported as incorrect..

perhaps it is a subfloor.. basement levels taking water? that would make sense, and someone took NYSE and water and ran screaming ?

who knows..


the breaking news was release minutes ago
and now they say its incorrect wth


some people are in full damage control now if its true .. they are really pathetic and quick to react
trying to downplay the truth because all they CARE is about money
while millions are affected by this flooding
the WS building is not invincible .. nobody can contain that much water

if this thread is a hoax .. then you can close it and sue Piers Morgan weatherman
for saying it out loud during prime time hrs

any cam inside the WS building ?
edit on 10/29/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join