It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I love Above Top Secret!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hello everyone! ZetaExplorer15 here, more so a new and eager member ready to learn about the mystery and history of the world today!

I just want to say is that I LOVE ATS! I actually stumbled upon it by chance while looking up UFO's and conspiracy theories. I never heard of ATS before then though. I love how I can go on almost any part of ATS and learn something new. I also get to hear new stories and events that happen everyday! I enjoy seeing all the different opinions and discussions people have. I am so excited to start participating in interesting discussions and topics. I am so happy to learn and be a part of a society that consideres all possibilities in a civil and human way.

Thanks ATS \and fellow members for always showing both sides of the stories.

-Zeta

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaExplorer15
I am so happy to learn and be a part of a society that consideres all possibilities in a civil and human way.

Sorry, but......

It is a great site but that line just cracks me up

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
It is THE best alternative site out there. You will not find a better place to learn.
The site does evolve and attracts all kinds, but if you ignore the eegits, you'll have fun.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by ZetaExplorer15
I am so happy to learn and be a part of a society that consideres all possibilities in a civil and human way.

Sorry, but......

It is a great site but that line just cracks me up
I guess, but it IS "human."
If I had to choose between uncivil and censored, I'd go for uncivil: it's at least honest.

Hey OP, I love the forum too (isn't it just sexy to boot?) and stumbled upon it in a similar way: I was looking up some UFO stuff and wound up here. Pretty glad I did.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Tread lightly but learn deeply, new member. ATS is the only forum I will post on out of all the alternative forums that are out there but it has its pitfalls. There are many a trolls hiding under the bridges here and they will snap you up in an instant if they feel in the mood. But I have learned a great deal here and been taught new information that has helped me deny my own ignorance sometimes. Take care and we will see you out in the battlefield of truth.

new topics

top topics

join