It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.-Style Internet Surveillance in Canada. Shame on the The US!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve

Originally posted by jude11

Keep quiet up their, where tryin to sleep down here in America.... Idk y we haven't bombed canada yet.....

Because we are the one Nation that won't bow down to oppressors.

Jude11

I dont feel oppressed..... At least we can wash our car in the street... You guys have some ridonkulus laws

yeah, at least we own our rain that we use to wash our cars,

WTFF.......... I have never heard that before where the hell did that come from..? At least we have nukes

Ya and 95% of that raw material came from canada

also
Between 1898 and 1907, Ernest Rutherford, a New Zealander working at McGill University in Montreal, discovered the source of radioactivity. This achievement would later earn him a Nobel Prize.

www.sciencetech.technomuses.ca...

edit on 30-10-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Lol for once I agree with Slayer and Heff and the gang.

Canada is way more draconian than the USA, and as ashamed as I am to admit it, it's true.

Sure we can fluctuate in different categories but either way we live in messed up society's who are governed and oppressed by the same kabal with different false illusions.

Jude I understand your concern but you cannot blame this on the US, it's us idiots who gave this facist a majority government... loook what he has done with it so far... it's horendous

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by jude11

C'mon! We've sent them Mike Myers, Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, William Shatner, Keanu Reeves, etc. We elected Harper, and he just wants to be added to the long list of celebrities who want to be American.
As to doing something, I make my voice heard on the local level all the way up to the "Harper Government". So far I have not heard anything back, that doesn't mean I stop, it just makes me try harder.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says Degrassi high needs to be wiped from the face of the earth

After all the crap talent we put out we should expect some type of retaliation!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Keep quiet up their, where tryin to sleep down here in America.... Idk y we haven't bombed canada yet.....

Because we are the one Nation that won't bow down to oppressors.
Jude11
Sure it might be the case that GOC doesn't bow down but by your OP, they're following (smooching) the US ? Hmmmm...which one carries more dignity? Bowing down or smooching? You decide.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

...and what, pray, have you done? I mean other than point a finger at me?

There are many of us, and it's a growing, though perhaps too slowly, number; who long ago saw this coming, and spoke out. I don't claim to have been among them then, because I wasn't, but I'm here now, and making a right annoyance out of myself as best I can.

I'm one of those dawgone domestic terrorists the attorney general and others keep speaking of...mostly because I'm not afraid to let my voice be heard.

I do what I can, can't do more than that. Do you?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join