It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.-Style Internet Surveillance in Canada. Shame on the The US!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You just set the pretext for any post you make regarding America from here on out.......

You just established that you dislike America and anything that happens, even if its the decision of the people involved......is the US fault.......

Nice job outing yourself and your agenda

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
You just set the pretext for any post you make regarding America from here on out.......

You just established that you dislike America and anything that happens, even if its the decision of the people involved......is the US fault.......

ooh...So wrong. But you'll get a lot of stars from the "Rah Rah" crowd.

Do your homework and peek at all my previous threads.

And you just outed yourself as a troll.

Stick to the topic.

Jude11

edit on 30-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

so, are you saying the governments arent trying to divide all people of all nations to conquer them? yes i did read the whole op and im not crazy. what im saying is this is exactly what they want, people blaming others when we should blaming government not eachother, we need to come together against tyrannical governments

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by dayve
Keep quiet up their, where tryin to sleep down here in America.... Idk y we haven't bombed canada yet.....

Because we are the one Nation that won't bow down to oppressors.

Jude11

I dont feel oppressed..... At least we can wash our car in the street... You guys have some ridonkulus laws

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Keep quiet up their, where tryin to sleep down here in America.... Idk y we haven't bombed canada yet.....

Jude11

I dont feel oppressed..... At least we can wash our car in the street... You guys have some ridonkulus laws

yeah, at least we own our rain that we use to wash our cars,

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by jude11

lol, that was actually good and though i hate to admit it, its true. i think there are some pretty ridiculous laws all around the globe.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by jude11

so, are you saying the governments arent trying to divide all people of all nations to conquer them? yes i did read the whole op and im not crazy. what im saying is this is exactly what they want, people blaming others when we should blaming government not eachother, we need to come together against tyrannical governments

100% agreed.

I am not anti any Nation. I am anti Govt. oppression and angry at those people that are trusting in the notion that their leaders will suddenly become what is needed.

It's all lies but people still believe. How foolish can humans be?

Peace

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Gee ,the UN is throwing it's weight around Texas,a storm is wrecking the north east and Canadians want us to start a civil war.
We've already had one, your turn.It isn't the US government that has the reigns here.It's money it has been since they killed Kennedy.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Jude11

yeah, at least we own our rain that we use to wash our cars,

WTFF.......... I have never heard that before where the hell did that come from..? At least we have nukes

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hey jude11. Wish I could argue against your point, but unfortunately, I have to give credit to your premise. Some Americans are aware of the tyrannical bills & Executive Orders that Obama has signed into law in violation of the Constitution & flagrant disregard of the Bill of Rights and have done what they can to try and correct it. But, quite a few remain unaware that what Obama says & does is predominately at direct odds with each other. As a consequence political powers in other countries feel emboldened and follow suit, denying rights, freedoms & liberties to their citizens as well, attempting to disguise & excuse their pathetic actions behind the name of "protection" of the people. We all know that in reality they are only desperately attempting to "protect" their positions of power & control over the people. This state of affairs has come into play because the majority of Americans are now apathetic and/or lazy or perhaps simply uninformed. It is to be hoped that once the majority of Americans become aware of the damage Obama has done, they will with one voice stand up & demand that these things be corrected, not just for the citizens of this country but for other people throughout the world. In the meantime, all the best to stop the spread of tyranny in your beautiful country.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I agree. The American Public are to blame. It is not the fault of their politicians or media. The egocentric and apathetic American Public have a responsibilty to he rest of the world and they have let us all down.

Most Americans dont even understand the advantages they enjoy over the rest of us by being the worlds sole superpower and holder of the Reserve Currency. The people of the world are turning against America and their passive public because they have proven to be failures time and time again.

They let us all down and the world should no longer allow them to control the Reserve Currency. There is no reason for any of us to continue to follow America. Who wants to be led into the future by cowards and strutting fools? Less and less by the day.

We must elect politicians that reject American policy which will be hard since America uses many tricks to influence politics in other nations. We all must give up on the American Public because they are a lost cause. If Americans wont protect themselves from their evil duopoly then we can be sure they will not keep their leaders in check in relation to the rest of us.

The American Public should be ashamed of itself. If the American Public will not keep its leaders in check then its up to the rest of us. We must vote for non-traditional parties that are against American Imperialism.

At what other point in history has a nation with inferior culture risen to superpower? It just doesnt work.

edit on 30-10-2012 by GaiusMarius because: (no reason given)

edit- I know Rome was inferior to Greece but they learnt from Greece. America learns from nothing and nobody.
edit on 30-10-2012 by GaiusMarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Basically, if something goes wrong, Ameria is the first one to get blamed and the first one to save everyone's ass. If something goes right, America is the first to repair the damage done and the first to get investigated.

Welcome to gratitude.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I gave you a S&F because to some extent your premise is valid, but I have to wonder if it is the American people's fault entirely. Our right dishonorable harper unit is in bed with the IMF and UN and always has been. This is a slow nickel and diming process that is used in every colony or country to remove freedoms, the death by a thousand cuts. What it seems you propose is that the Amercians should have risen up in a bloody revolution to oust their terrorist overlords, the same could be applied to Canada or any other colony or country. The reality of the situation is quite different however, have you been on the battlefield, in a hotzone or a firefight? I have, it isn't pretty and innocent people die, that's what we don't want. There are workable strategies for bloodless (or almost bloodless - JFK) coup de tats, outright revolution without military backing is not one of those strategies as it is generally a fractured movement and results in wholesale anarchy for a time.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

First...I blame America. There, I said it.

UK has been survelancing their citizens via CCTV for longer than the U.S

So, this is the only sentence I read. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Off topic but, LMAO. Where is your country going to get all of its oil? All of its wood? Most of its water? THAT is why the US wouldn't bomb Canada. And also because in the war of 1812, Canada won, and when the USA and Canada played one of their first Invasion (US into Canada) war games. Canada won. We may have a small military but we have a vast amount of resources and empty space out our disposal. So good luck with your "bomb Canada" mentality.
edit on 30/10/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by jude11

The irony here is that you're doing exactly what Americans do. You're pointing the finger while your government screws you over. Canadian problems are Canadian problems. Own your own mess and we'll own ours.
~Heff

Couldn't agree more on that. Canadians have elections too and it is upto them to chose their destiny. Why blame the neighbor?

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Reply to post by GaiusMarius

Lmao. i really hope your being sarcastic. if not your just a troll. go play somewhere else buddy.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Maybe you should blame your own government for being weak? I like when fools say "yea you guys should band up and overthrow your government". Last time I checked the US military is effortlessly running rampant on anyone they want, they are waging war in 2 huge countries and are looking for a fight with Iran, Russia and China. But your right we can overthrow the government with our hunting rifles and handguns.
"I blame you for my governments actions" Read that aloud and try not to sound like a jackass.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Hail Canada. I was reading a little about the movie Argo and saw that it was actually the Canadians who were the real heroes in that whole escapade. They risked their lives to protect the Americans and hide them amongst themselves which took a whole lot of balls and bravery. The CIA originally codenamed the operation of rescuing the Americans under the guise of a Hollywood movie production "The Canadian Caper."

Another interesting point was the CIA wanted to go back under the pretense of actually shooting the movie and rescue the remaining hostages but Jimmy Carter thought it too risky and went another route which lost him 6 soldiers and failed.

Now to the point of the OP - That's not fair at all.
We are no better at wagging our dog than you are at wagging yours.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Like anyone here is going to remember.

I think people are judged post for post and thread for thread. I am American and I take what he says as a compliment. We should be the leader here. Flattering but we are just a bunch of followers like they are all over. Once our protections against illegal searches were stripped away - I knew it was just a matter of time before the rest of our protections crumbled the same way. We are fighting terrorism now boys. Its a whole new ball game and we had to change the rules. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush...they were the Horseman.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join