Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

U.S.-Style Internet Surveillance in Canada. Shame on the The US!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by jude11

The irony here is that you're doing exactly what Americans do. You're pointing the finger while your government screws you over.

Canadian problems are Canadian problems. Own your own mess and we'll own ours.

~Heff

The issue is that you don't own your problems.

You blame the World for not following your example and invade/force other Nations to follow your example.

You blame the World for Global problems but the US is the instigator of the majority.

If the US should be the example of a peaceful, profitable, successful. honorable, ethical, moral Nation, why is it that the World is getting ready to destroy it? Why is it that the inner mechanisms are so easily destroying it from within?

Why is it that the people are so willingly going down the rabbit hole without a fight?

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

If America got off their asses and stood against the encroaching police state, Canada wouldn't be attempting the same.
Unfortunately Canada follows suit with the US. We don't like it but it's a fact.
US wants to lead? Then lead by example.

You think that Canadian's do not care about a police state because American's don't care about their police state?

I think that they do not KNOW about the police state. I think the average person doesn't realize what is going on to the least bit, in our country, because they are too hung up on materialism. Just like the rest of the world. It is not US who is to blame here, it is our own pacifism. People just do not want to wake up, or are not ready, to see. If they where they would have noticed that Vic Toews is a pervert and he pushed this bill last time. They would notice that the economy is only steady because we have a small population. They would notice that Stephen Harper has prorogued government more times during his majority than all the other past Prime Ministers combined. Our government is making a mockery out of democracy and they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Canadians need to STOP looking at the USA and look at where we are.

It is funny, actually, I read about our new passports and how they contain RFID chips, and then scrolled down to read people's comments and every post was a positive and excited response. I am not saying that every government ruling is a step towards a deeper police state but the fact that it could be, under Harper I fear this, is chilling to the bone and most people are just like "meh".

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

You think that Canadian's do not care about a police state because American's don't care about their police state?

No.

I think that Canadians care about the encroaching police state and are more aware of it than the US.

But we can't do it alone. 350 million should be able to fight but it seems that the smaller Nations have to stand for them.

Egypt, Greece, Canada, Iceland, Spain...and many more.

We have to fight because the self proclaimed most powerful Nation of freedom fighters on Earth are slowly but surely becoming the example of what we are fighting against. And that is voluntary subservience.

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

What are you talking about? A lot of people fought against SOPA and CISPA. You can't generalize.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

We have to fight because the self proclaimed most powerful Nation of freedom fighters on Earth are slowly but surely becoming the example of what we are fighting against. And that is voluntary subservience.

I can agree with you on that.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebHFX
reply to post by jude11

What are you talking about? A lot of people fought against SOPA and CISPA. You can't generalize.

No.

I truly can generalize because not enough people came to stand and deliver.

That's why they lost.

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
no why dont other nations quit fallowing and start trying to lead. blame the gov. not us. what your doing is no different then what your complaining about.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
no why dont other nations quit fallowing and start trying to lead. blame the gov. not us. what your doing is no different then what your complaining about.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I don't usually post anti-US threads but it's come to the point of me realizing that the arrogance and uninformed public are starting to have an effect on the World and it's not acceptable.

Don't apologize.

There are so many anti-American threads on ATS, that yours will be just another thread, in the long line of them.

Now to your rant.

I can agree with one thing in it. APATHY. As another poster stated, that is the root of the problem.

I leave you with this........

Your life is the fruit of your own doing. You have no one to blame but yourself. ~Joseph Campbell

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by jude11

no you cant generalize because your not here. how the hell would you know who is trying to fight back or not?

seriously, you really need to stop generalizing.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Reply to post by jude11

no you cant generalize because your not here. how the hell would you know who is trying to fight back or not?

seriously, you really need to stop generalizing.

Do you really think the World is not watching?

Don't be so naive. That's the real problem.

Jude11

edit on 29-10-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Other Nations are trying to lead but unfortunately the US has had a jump start. The US has demonstrated that "You are either with us, or against us" stance.

It's very clear what is happening and that is a US global agenda. If you haven't seen this yet, you will soon. Unfortunately again, it will be too late.

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Reply to post by jude11

yes i know the world is watching, watching what our crappy government is doing. what they dont see is what we are trying to do to fight it, the problem lies within government. i understand why your upset, but your pointing your finger at the wrong people.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Reply to post by jude11

yes i know the world is watching, watching what our crappy government is doing. what they dont see is what we are trying to do to fight it, the problem lies within government. i understand why your upset, but your pointing your finger at the wrong people.

In the end, is it not the people that either fight or accept the oppressors?

Peace

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Reply to post by jude11

you know what, obama said that not the whole of the nation. i dont agree with that and im sure a hell of a lot of other americans dont agree with that also.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by jude11

your going right along with there plans. divide and conquer.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Keep quiet up their, where tryin to sleep down here in America.... Idk y we haven't bombed canada yet.....

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Reply to post by jude11

your going right along with there plans. divide and conquer.

With respect,

You either did not read the OP or you are completely off your rocker.

Jude11

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

You caused this by NOT fighting for your rights and thus allowing the disease of the NWO to spread Worldwide.

Shame on you.

No Peace Whatsoever....

Jude11

You're right.
The few who are standing strong are called domestic terrorists now.

Now.
If you all had it figured out so long ago, why did 7 BILLION others expect us terrorist idiots to be able to save the rest of the damn planet?
Nope. No peace at all.

The few are who are standing strong are called terrorists, yes, and the remainder are wearing bunny suits, making a quick point to 'see something/say something' ~ identifying potential terrorists that haven't yet taken the happy pill. They are the backbone of the technofascist police corporate state.

You see, as long last, someone NEEDS them. They have nothing to hide, and nothing to offer to the world except their cutting edge of conformity.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Keep quiet up their, where tryin to sleep down here in America.... Idk y we haven't bombed canada yet.....

Because we are the one Nation that won't bow down to oppressors.

Jude11

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join