It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the wtc was bust out by ghost planes

page: 1

join
share:
dh

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
thewebfairy.com...#

www.indymedia.org.uk...

www.indymedia.org.uk...

www.indymedia.org.uk...

I'm sorry - I've still to learn the protocols around here. Although registered in July, I've only been operative in the last week or two
Well the point is here
The videos edited and posted by the Webfairy demonstrate that at the very least that the attack on WTC was by a Cruise or similar, covered by a projected plane hologram
This is evident from her slo-mo video productions which demonstrate a non-impact between fast moving bullet-like object and reinforced steel caged static target
As also revealed in the audio interview, Webfairy also believes the structure were taken down by some kind of pulse weapon which would explain why so much steel and concrete, flesh and bone were turned to dust or very small particles on that day
Hope this fits the criteria

[edit on 20-10-2004 by dh]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
After making the mistake myself a couple of times, it was pointed out to me that if you start a thread, it is generally expected that you offer an opinion or discuss it a little.

While I thought posting information for reference might be of interest to others, the mods have requested that we post informations, links if we have them, and then add our own comments.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
As pointed out by cimmerius...please edit your post, include some of your own opinion or spin on the provided links.

*locked for now, though you can edit it*

Cheers,
ALIEN

new topics

join