Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama accepts 'Osama bin Laden' donations ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Originally posted by xuenchen

The “Bin Laden” donations, actually made by WND staff, included a listed occupation of “deceased terror chief” and a stated employer of “al-Qaida.”

I think some people are missing this part, it was the website/company publishing the story that actually made the donation in Bin Ladens name, probably from within the USA, via a Pakistan proxy.

Sounds like a mildly funny practical joke.

Mildly....I think it's hillarious....Best political joke ever !!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Remember when Ron Paul took money from neo-nazi groups? And Bilderberg members?

edit on 30-10-2012 by 3chainz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuke2013

The best political joke I have seen is there is a guy driving around Orlando with a dog carrier on the roof of his car and he has huge Romney 2012 signs on both sides. He is either very politically active or he lost a football bet I am thinking.

If I could I would do the same thing but drive to the polling place in my spare time.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well a recent FOIA request by Bloomburg shows that Romney hasn't paid taxes in 15 years.
Bloomburg

Look, you can "drop bombs" all day and so can I.

edit on 30-10-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

Originally posted by xuenchen

The “Bin Laden” donations, actually made by WND staff, included a listed occupation of “deceased terror chief” and a stated employer of “al-Qaida.”

I think some people are missing this part, it was the website/company publishing the story that actually made the donation in Bin Ladens name, probably from within the USA, via a Pakistan proxy.

Sounds like a mildly funny practical joke.

Here's one that was made from outside the U.S: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Of course, this is Obama's MO. He was happy to take foreign donations in 2007/2008, too:

"A pair of Palestinian brothers named Hosam and Monir Edwan contributed more than $31,300 to the Obama campaign in October and November 2007, FEC records show."

www.newsmax.com...

-----

AND, just so I am clear to all the partisans who like to deflect from serious issues by pointing the finger at others, I do NOT believe that corporations should be able to donate unchecked amounts of money to ANY election campaigns/candidates/parties.

The global elite donate to BOTH parties, that is how they get their agenda done.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by xuenchen

Well a recent FOIA request by Bloomburg shows that Romney hasn't paid taxes in 15 years.
Bloomburg

Look, you can "drop bombs" all day and so can I.

Nice way to deflect, partisan. I needed your shining example for my previous comment. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MotherMayEye

No problem!

In a way you kind of made my point to.

Both sides are just as guilty of being "dirty". No one side is any less guilty than the other.

ATS high-five!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I really have to learn how to copy articles to this site. If you key in Quadafi, Chrysler, and Obama for a search you'll find Chrysler was given to Fiat and Libya had an interest in Fiat. Money to payback funds sent to the Obama campaign from Quadafi. Anyway, if this happened its not to far fetched to believe Obama will turn a blind eye to where his donations come from. To him it is just money to buy another election.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Facts about Barack Obama
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join