Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Obama accepts 'Osama bin Laden' donations ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If this story is true, it's a bombshell !!

Apparently, staffers from that politically charged website WND have been able to make donations to the Obama Campaign on two occasions !!

........ Using the name “Osama bin Laden” of all things

It looks like they got through the "security" even though a Pakistan IP address was used.

The article has screenshots and all the details.

Hilarious

[color=skyblue] No block to foreign money – not even from dead terrorists

WASHINGTON – Using a Pakistani Internet Protocol, or IP address, a disposable credit card and a fake address, “Osama bin Laden” has successfully donated twice to Barack Obama’s presidential re-election campaign.

The “Bin Laden” donations, actually made by WND staff, included a listed occupation of “deceased terror chief” and a stated employer of “al-Qaida.”

“Bin Laden” is currently set up on the official campaign website to contribute more to Obama’s campaign. The name is also registered as a volunteer..................................

Obama accepts 'Osama bin Laden' donations

Last week, the New York Post reported a British citizen, Chris Walker, was able to make two $5 donations through Obama’s campaign website, while a similar attempt to give Mitt Romney online funds was rejected.

The Post noted how the Federal Election Commission posted data showing Obama’s campaign took in more than $2 million from donors who provided no ZIP code or incomplete ZIP codes.

Michael Czin, an Obama campaign spokesman, told the Post that FEC data was the result of “a minor technical error.”

Is anything "Odd" about this ?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Lol

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
On a serious note this is actually pretty sad, they'll take money from anyone to further their cause...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I bet someone purposely caused that “GLITCH” just for this reason here. Sorry I am not gullible enough for these tactics.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You know what every one says,,,, Follow the money
money leads to total corruption.

Tell Me Obama's Not Corrupt!
S & F

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
On a serious note this is actually pretty sad, they'll take money from anyone to further their cause...

Not true. Some psychic or channeler of some ancient being in Washington State was denied, KING5 was reporting that a couple times.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

S & F
So let me understand your mindset, gonna be hard, but I'll try.

If I send Romney a Donation under say , David Duke. That Automatically makes Romney a Racist Bigot?
Think about it , try, try to think.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
So WND is now just making stuff up in an attempt to cause a false controversy?

Isn't this just admitting WND will go to any ends to stir up trouble where none existed before and people eat-it-up like it's "real"?

This is just sad! Some people just need to get a life and find better things to do with their time.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
So WND is now just making stuff up in an attempt to cause a false controversy?

Isn't this just admitting WND will go to any ends to stir up trouble where none existed before and people eat-it-up like it's "real"?

This is just sad! Some people just need to get a life and find better things to do with their time.

Related Story dated Oct 10, 2012

Corruption: Exposing Barack Obama’s Illegal Foreign Campaign Money Loophole

townhall.com...

It is a good read.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by guohua

S & F

If I send Romney a Donation under say , David Duke. That Automatically makes Romney a Racist Bigot?

You do just that and show proof of that donation.
I still didn't read where I called anyone a Racist or Bigot. I suppose you have to though.
I did not know being Corrupt is the same as being Racist or a Bigot.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Nope, but when he accepts it, it does ^^, no one makes you "TAKE THE MONEY". Besides technically since osama was in a terrorist group(and we have no real proof he's actually dead), and obama made the laws stronger, shouldn't he be arrested for accepting money from a terrorist organization? Just saying, let alone its illegal to take any money outside of the countries borders for donations.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The acceptance of foreign contributions is strictly illegal under U.S. campaign finance law.

Think some body ought to tell Obama and his administration this.......

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

First how is it Obama accepting it are you saying he sits himself and processes all the donations himself, and the other thing of course is only one person ever alive has been called Osama Bin Laden, also Mr Smith,Mr Jones,Mr Chang need I go on!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Uhh just as I thought mhkay! Ubama is bad mkay! We need tu get rid uh hum and his cottonpickin a$$ umkay! Umerica!!
We dont need them type in our whide house

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
It’s pretty terrible that these clowns take hundreds of millions in donations. That money would surely be better suits going to charities.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

The “Bin Laden” donations, actually made by WND staff, included a listed occupation of “deceased terror chief” and a stated employer of “al-Qaida.”

I think some people are missing this part, it was the website/company publishing the story that actually made the donation in Bin Ladens name, probably from within the USA, via a Pakistan proxy.

Sounds like a mildly funny practical joke.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Who takes WND serious anyway?

Gotta admit though, this is funny

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
LOL This is such a non-story its hilarious.

So this news site finds a way to make a donation with a funny name, then reports it like its actual news? Bring forward some evidence that there are real donations coming from over seas. Until then this is nothing.

I can believe people buy in to this kind of crap. Whats next, some government agency will supply an upset person with bombs and a plan, then arrest them for being a terrorist? oh wait... i guess people really will believe everything they read.

Critical thinking > knee jerk

DC

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

This warrants a thread, but evidently you don't care that companies can put as much money as they want into campaign donations, thanks to the Citizen's United decision by the Supreme Court. And if you don't think these companies and billionaires funding these campaigns aren't using money from overseas, then you are deluded.

But somebody pranks the Obama campaign with a donation supposedly from "Osama Bin Laden" and people make a big deal out of it. It's one thing if you think it is a funny joke. I acknowledge that I see some humor in it. But to get righteous indignation over it -- as if foreign interests are underwriting Obama's campaign -- is just ridiculous and pathetic. You do realize that the Karl Rove PAC has refused to provide a list of its donators. But who cares because that is anti-Obama money. Nice double standard as usual right-wing fear mongers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join