It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're playing our song....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There are a lot of people on ATS and there's a lot of music in the world. So many of us have songs that "define" us. Then we have songs that speak of our present mood. I thought I'd start a thread like the "share a photo" and other types of threads going on that are ever growing and stand as a tribute to our posters.

I'm starting the thread with a song that applies to all of ATS... kinda... well, the title does anyway

Please contribute the songs you like or have just heard or want to share or... whatever else

(I kinda made this thread especially for my friend MountainLaurel now that she knows how to post youtube videos!!! YAAAYYYYY!!!)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Dear PurpleChiten,

YouTube - Jefferson Starship - Miracles

For Julia. Peace.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Follow Your Road!

I saw Seawind in an outdoor concert overlooking Kaanapali Beach on Maui, and I swear I saw a UFO while they were performing this one. I couldn't stop staring at this bright twinkling orb, over the ocean.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

finally able to access this thread....you melt me Purple One........Love this song......

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I had never heard this song by Seaweed before...it was great.....Thank-You....3 great songs soo far...hmmm need to think of a really good one next

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
YAYYYYYYYY you made it to your thread!!!

feel free to change the drapes and rearrange the furniture to suit your taste

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Cool! I'm glad you enjoyed it. It can be so hard to get some people to listen to a new piece of music that they aren't familiar with. It's a real joy when it is appreciated.

He's another one, dedicated to all of us crazy, whacked out fringe elements here on ATS, our song.

YOU DON'T SEE ME!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Oh Wow... that was too cool......I actually met Al Jarreau....he was totally cool.....my BF at the time is the one that recognised him in a club we were at in LA.....he sent him over a drink, and he ended up buying drinks for all of us too.....very nice man........fun to share songs here......wanna hear a great artist from Northern Ca....have seen him several times, is a friend of my girlfriends hubby......

You rock Purple One....
edit on 30-10-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

HAHA! He's way cool. I met him too. Way back in the 1970's. We were both in Scientology together!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You know me, just glad to be helpful

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

LOl...I guess there is still a learning curve here....this is the song I meant to play..

this one has two equal signs....oh God........it's a cool song anyways......

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-10-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh Boy, Oh Boy...LOL...I figured it out, and this one had 3 equal signs......

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Dearest MountaiLaurel,

Thanks, I don't know how to imbed. I love that song and it always makes of one person, unfortunately she died last year the day before my birthday. I still believe in miracles. Peace.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Dear MountainLaurel,

Love your saying at the bottom of your posts. It is love. Another song for lovers.

POCO - HEART OF THE NIGHT [w/ lyrics]

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Oh Gosh my new friend.....I'm soo sorry for your loss....I wish I could come up with some words of wisdom to make it better.......I will try and embed your song......the Purple One has an energy that "heals" people.....and maybe this thread is a place you can share some feelings......ok...gonna try and find your song...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

hope you enjoy....I didn't lose someone through death.....but it's painful on Holidays especially...one of my favorite pics in the world is our 2 pumpkins...side by side.....his was scary...mine was friendly....and had ears...no kids came tonight....lol .... now I have a big bowl of candy......

My Dad will Love it....we wouldn't be here if we didn't want to live.........

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Dear MountainLaurel,

I have sent you a U2U

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Dear MountainLaurel,

And you picked the perfect video, thank you again.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Sweet dreams guys.....I do Love this song....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join