It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colombian Parents believe 4 week old is Anti-Christ, baby walks and "breathes fire", town in fea

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Very sad. I'll take the kid.

The mother-of-five told the RCN Radio station: 'He walks like an adult, sometimes going off and hiding underneath the bed, in a suitcase, in the washing machine or in the fridge.'

Her neighbors in the town of Lorica, near the Caribbean coast, also say he is possessed by a 'malignant spirit' and that he is capable of producing fire.

This, they say, is because burn marks have been found on his clothes and a sofa where he regularly sits.

So, he has been found in a suitcase under the bed, in the washing machine, in the fridge, and with burn marks on him. At 4 weeks old. Hang the parents, and send the kid to a better home.

NOW, just to lighten up a little bit, I would have been THRILLED if my kid started walking and talking at 4 weeks, and breathing fire! My kid can definitely whoop your kid, and my 4 week old is definitely smarter than your honor roll student or dachsund or whatever those stupid bumper stickers say!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Wrong Wrong Wrong guys....
I'm the anti christ.
Don't let that Colombian lady lie to you.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
It sounds to me like this baby is being abused and she's concocted this excuse to try to hide it. The baby hides in a suitcase, in the washing machine and in the fridge? Sounds to me like she puts him there. Burn marks on his clothes and around where he sits?

Yep, sounds like a clear cut case of abuse to me. Shame that those round her are to stupid to realise it.

Poor kid.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I don't know I don't feel the child is giving off that type of energy. Also why would they think he would be able to be spoken of if the was the anti 1 you would think from his youth he would be guided/protected from the realm the represents until able to stand on his own. So I dont know OP and hope the parents are not abusing the child more then they are calling him the anti one..

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Would love to see a video of the walking,cackling newborn that breaths fire?I'd think there would be something besides the parents word.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Postpartum Depression?

Postpartum depression is moderate to severe depression in a woman after she has given birth. It may occur soon after delivery or up to a year later. Most of the time, it occurs within the first 3 months after delivery.

Causes, incidence, and risk factors
Women commonly have mood changes during pregnancy, especially after delivery. These mood changes may be caused by changes in hormone levels. Many non-hormonal factors may also affect mood during this period:

•Changes in your body from pregnancy and delivery

•Changes in work and social relationships

•Having less time and freedom for yourself

•Lack of sleep

•Worries about your ability as a mother

Feelings of anxiety, irritation, tearfulness, and restlessness are common in the week or two after pregnancy. These feelings are often called the postpartum or "baby blues." These symptoms almost always go away soon, without the need for treatment.

Link

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm still searching for more info but can't find any. Still wondering why the parents were "warned" but the article doesn't state they removed the baby from the home. I'd think that would be instant grounds for removal if the baby has burn marks???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join