It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colombian Parents believe 4 week old is Anti-Christ, baby walks and "breathes fire", town in fea

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is certainly up for review and investigation but just wanted to share a story coming out of Colombia. A 28 year mother is claiming her baby is of the devil and can already walk at 4 weeks and they believe he may breathe fire....

The town is in fear of the child... what are your thoughts

Ana Feria Santos gave birth to her son last month but says her joy quickly turned to fear when she noticed that he had ‘several abnormalities’ – leading to fears in her community that he is the ‘devil in disguise’.

Colombian Baby believed to be Anti-Christ by mother

edit on 29-10-2012 by whoreallyknows because: spelling error in title

edit on 29-10-2012 by whoreallyknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The horns are a dead giveaway ,but to be sure just shave his head and look for the sixes
And is there a big black rottweiler hanging around?
Maybe they should be looking who planted the seed .
edit on 29-10-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well they might be on to something. He looks frightening doesn't he? Words can't express the sheer terror I am feeling right now.

bossip.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Here is another link for the story Devil Baby

I'd like to hear reports from the neighbors that claim the baby can "conjure" up fire
and if anyone else has seen the baby walk, cackle etc other than the mother and father.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

LOL the graphic that site chose to use doesn't help one take the story to seriously. But I've checked online and their are many different blogs, news sites covering the story.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Until I see video of baby walking at 4 months, I will doubt that claim. As for the rest, It will take a lot more video to convince me of that. Either these are 2 people just hoping for some local fame or they are mentally ill. Could be both too I suppose.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Such a shame the child was born to such brainwashed parents.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This could be a Monty Python skit.
" Burn im. He's the Devil. Look, es got horns on is ead."
"Did you put those horns there?"

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It isn't uncommon in other countries for claims like this to be out right believed and for people to fear the child even try to hurt it. I'm glad the officials are investigating the parents, as I believe in this case its absolutely appropriate.

If I was the parent I would of left the baby at the church with the priest/pastor etc! I would of been like "here ya go, thanks but no thanks"

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OP, I noticed a slight flaw you may wish to correct: You state the baby can walk at four months, while the article says four weeks.

I wonder if they will create a follow-up article on this one after the investigation. Sadly, I don't see many follow-up articles on otherwise intriguing stories.

ETA: I swear I'm not the father

edit on 29-10-2012 by Deemo Diablo because: Adding stuff. Wanna fight about it?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Deemo Diablo

Okay thanks for the heads up, I'll update the title.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Deemo Diablo

It would be nice to see a follow up but with stories like these there usually isn't. Can you imagine if the child welfare people said the baby wasn't abused and they believed it was a "devil baby" this would be swept under the carpet faster than you can say "boo".

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It is sad tyhat they are saying the baby shows signs of abuse, burn marks.
Probably used the demon thing as an excuse when they thought someone might see the burns.
Man will religion ever stop hurting people?

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It's sad that there are still parts of the world where this kind of crap can happen... abuse your kid and then try for the medieval catch-all of demons and witchcraft as an excuse.

If there is anyone demonic and evil in this, it's the freaking parents. Not the poor child.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

That is the first thing I thought when reading in both articles that the doctors didnt believe the parents and the baby showed signs of abuse.

TextA team of psychologists, a social worker, a nutritionist and a lawyer will now look into the case, with a source saying: 'The child shows signs of abuse. 'Two small burns were found on the palm of the left hand and for that reason a restoration measure was adopted to [SAFEGUARD]the family environment. 'The parents received a warning while the facts are being clarified.' Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I was born with a three piece black suit on. They still think I was born a Pallbearer. Little do they know. Bwahahahaha!
edit on 29-10-2012 by SinMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Id adopt him. Great playmate for my middle kid that was born with teeth... and they tried to talk me into breast feeding.. Pfft..
She was actually born with pointy little teeth, pediatrician says it happens.. and meh. Looks like a little pirhanna in her baby pics!

The parents here need to be burnt.. just a little.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
He could just be an advanced baby, maybe smarter than normal infants..Its a shame he will always be known as the devil , his parents should name him Diablo..I hope those fools dont hurt that kid.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jazztrance

i think Damien is the correct name,although the early walking isnt really a sign of the AC, and the breathing fire could be just the result of some reflux and hot chillis. poor little fella, just needs a hug.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I say it's more than just the parents superstition and ignorance in this matter it's the cultures ignorance and superstition that gave the parents this fear. If the whole village is running around in hysterics over a baby they speculate is the anti christ or the devil then it's their culture and belief systems that are at fault too. To me the whole thing is a shame.

So the baby is born with deformities. That doesn't make it a demon baby. It makes it a baby born with known types of deformities.

Also, if that baby really was walking around at 4 weeks or even 4 months spewing fire and belching sulphur I'm sure it would have been lynched by now by some village nut.

I preferred the village with the underwear stealing troll story from a few months back better. It was at least funny.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join