It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops! These Are Here For Good..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Nice artwork Sinny !

As a fellow woman, I will be honest, for as long as you don't suffer the evil of cellulite, you should be ok.

I know its a bit late now, but more often than not we do fall victim to the dreaded orange peel, although there are a few that do get away with it (my fingers are crossed for you).

I'm 34, and thankfully my legs are still quite good (I get a lot of compliments from other women....I don't know why ?) but even I know I have a little bit going on, one thing which may have helped (I may be wrong) is wearing "tone ups," you know the footwear which tones you as you walk, I have eaten a load of rubbish in my life, and still do, but think they have improved my legs a little.....allowise I think its mostly down to how you body deals with fat.

Sorry I'm not much comfort, but you did ask.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Female here.
Started with my first tat in 1987.. I was young and it wasnt popular back then,
They look as good as the day I got them... so just normal maintenance and keeping yourself physically fit does fine. I didnt get any on my abdomen as I intended to have kids and figured it wouldnt look great later in life. Im working on a half sleeve on my right arm and maybe Ill get the other one later on.. who knows. I have a bracelet and a rose lower, but typically I get tats I can cover.. given my "job" now and my past career. You never know whats under folks clothes ya know.
I just got this summer a sort of a memorial tat of text on my right back shoulder blade.. Psalms 144:1 " Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle". Im not a xtian, but I guess youd have to know the guy I placed it there for to understand its meaning.

Married a guy way back when ( and still married to him) that doesnt like tats on himself and has none, but does on me. Different strokes for different folks IMO
I had several piercings, but cant wear them when I participate in my fave sport.. so I just never put them back in.

All I have to say is pay the extra and get tats from real artists and not a stenciler in his kitchen... and get tats for YOURSELF and no one else.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Good stuff - no regrets Sinny.........the way is forward.

So, why don't you get up on this and go all out ATS style.................

Yeah..........not really my thing either but cool nonetheless.

My latest ones are 2 old school sailor Swallows - one on each shoulder just above the pec's
(historically - the first bird a sailor sees when coming close to land)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Those alien tats are pretty darn awesome - Shame I've not got the balls for that kind of stuff.

I love your birds - I've never came across anyone with each shoulder done, nice idea

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Cool tats. Wow is that you in the bath
lol

I have eight tattoos so far, yes it can be addictive. I was going every week for about two months.

Hers one of my most recent.

flic.kr...

And this, flic.kr...

flic.kr...

edit on 2-11-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
i love tattooes on girls. Just awesome.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Cool tats. Wow is that you in the bath
lol

I have eight tattoos so far, yes it can be addictive. I was going every week for about two months.

Hers one of my most recent.

flic.kr...

And this, flic.kr...

flic.kr...

Aha, yes I was in the bath

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I had to take a double take reading the last response - didn't register that it wasn't you writing in the box with the flickr links... Thought your chest was a wee bit hairy for a lass, lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

My concerns are: I want another one - and I've been warned about tattoo addiction!
reply to post by Sinny

HA! Too late!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

LOL guys

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Your tats are pretty darn awesome - Infact - I might have to rob one of them

top topics

<< 1   >>